Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
bw2642

Default Revenge of the GF

This story is my best recollection of events that transpired roughly 1 year ago. Long story short, I cheated on my girlfriend, which was a mistake, and eventually she did forgive me, but only after getting her revenge. At the time, I was at university living in an off campus apartment.

>>> Revenge of the GF part 1

“Don’t worry, she won’t be back for quite some time. She is with her study group for the test tomorrow.” I thought to myself. I grabbed the butt of the female (the one I cheated with) leaning against me. She squeaked and then giggled. I unlocked the door to the apartment and welcomed her in. I asked her if she needed a glass of water. She brushed up against me. Her hands grabbed my thighs. My penis started getting a little hard. Her hands started inching towards my penis. “The only thing I need right now is you.” We started making out. Her nails dug into my thighs. We started moving towards the bedroom door, while continuing our tongue exchange.

I started to take off my shirt, she paused and smiled. She felt my abs. I could tell she was very pleased. “You next” I demanded. She took off her shirt, making sure to fix her hair. Liking what I saw, I then budged her until we were at the bed. I jumped on top of her, careful not to hurt her. I embraced her exposed breast. We made out for a few minutes. My penis was solid, it was ready for duty.

Then my next door neighbored turned on his annoyingly loud stereo. The music went right through our paper thin walls. This abruptly halted our rhythm. We stared at each other. She gave off a laugh, and then starting unzipping my belt. She did manage to get the belt off, however she could not unzip my blue jeans. So I did that for her. With my jeans unzipped she pulled my pants down to expose my black boxer briefs with a red band and my fully erect penis.

Standing in front of my bed she pulled her pants down and jumped on me. She came up right to my face and told me she had a surprise for me. She put a blindfold, one that actually worked. She put her finger on my lips and walked into the restroom. I had a rushing feeling. About two minutes later she was gently directing my hands and feet to the corners of my bed, locking them in handcuffs. There were several reasons why I was ok with this, first she had asked me in advanced, second I knew she was into BDSM, and third would do this type of thing all the time with my girlfriend. Then came a dreadful pause for 30 seconds. Anything could come next.

I felt a bump like there was a commotion in the restroom. I think she had fallen. Which would not be good, because there would really be nothing I could do. Then the front door to the apartment slammed shut. Something was definitely wrong. At that point I knew it was over. I yelled out for the women to unlock my handcuffs.

She sat on the bed next to me, and took the blindfolds off. It was my girlfriend. I don’t think I will ever forget her face. It was the “calm but ready to slice your neck when not looking look”. I kept repeating “fuck” in my head. I knew I was totally screwed. My girlfriend was the one who actually put the handcuffs on me. Then she had gotten the other girl out of the restroom, hence the bump. The door slamming shut was the other girl leaving. She must of silently walked through the front door at the perfect moment, spying on us through the door knob.

She got up and came back with scissors. She cut off my underwear. My entire body was sweaty. Then she found my blue jeans and pulled out my phone. I didn’t say a word, and I wouldn’t until she told me to do so. I did not want to provoke her. She took a picture of me. Then showed me my facebook homepage with the picture in an attachment ready to send. Everyone I knew, including my family would be able to view the picture if she hit send.

She broke the silence “I trust you will do exactly what I say?” I replied “Guess so.” She turned around, thinking. There was a 30 second pause. I was about to lose my shit. I really thought she was just going to hit send and leave there and then. I started to give some tears, “I promise I will do whatever you say” I said disgracefully. She turned towards me. Her attitude was a tiny bit sympathetic. She then said “If you do what I say, and your attitude reflects that, I will think about not sending this picture but I am not promising anything.”

I was very grateful, she could ruin my entire life at that moment in time. More importantly, I deserved to have my life ruined. Would anyone blame her if she sent the picture? No of course not. She picked up my underwear and left the room. She came back with it, but she had dipped it in something.

I closed my eyes are opened up. She stuffed my sweaty disgusting underwear, apparently dipped in hot sauce in my mouth, setting my mouth on fire. Those tears were from the heat. “Does that hurt” she asked. She slapped my face with all her force. “DOES IT?” I nodded repeatedly. She then went to hitting me repeatedly in my mid section. She might as well have been hitting a car. My midsection had taken worse.

After a few minutes she started to get fatigued and became less agitated, I think she sensed that she had control, and she was going to enjoy it. She started sending a few text from her phone. Her mind was now working at its peak, to plan her revenge.

She threw a very skimpy black pair of shorts at me, a undershirt, and my shoes. The shoes hit me in the face. She went over to my right side and unlocked the handcuff. Her other hand was holding my phone, hovering over the send button. “Unlock yourself and put these clothes on slowly.”

It took a minute but I managed to uncuff my other hand, and then my feet. “Can I have some underwear?” “No” I pulled the skimpy black shorts up. There was a bulge. I then put the undershirt on and the shoes without socks. “We are going to have a little road trip.” She tossed my car key at me. Keeping her distance she kept her finger ready on the send button, and my apartment key in her pocket. We left the apartment and went downstairs to my car. There was no time I was going to ambush her before she could hit the send button. I had to follow her orders. No matter what.
I opened the car, she told me to go in the drivers seat. She then sat in the back of the car on the other side, she was as far away as she possible. By this time the sun was gone, and the streets were dark. She gave me street directions as we went through the city. We had been driving about 40 minutes. The only good news was that I was nowhere near the university. She gave the order to turn into a parking garage. Thankfully there were very few vehicles on the lower levels, and we kept going up until we reached the highest level. Which was completely empty. There was also nowhere to hide.

She started staring at me.

>>>

Should I finish this?
bw2642 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bw2642 for this post:
Old 06-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #2
Buckeyes11

Yes you should that was a great start
Buckeyes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
surreyfun1969

Yes please i want to know how it all ends up.
surreyfun1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

should you finish??? fuck ya!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #5
Xdress_parttime

Don't leave us hanging. Finish it

Limits: people/public, family, illegal, messy, scat/piss, Permanent, scarring, shaving, ice, blood

20/M/US

Yes, that's my avatar. I'm the bitch slave pup, always willing to serve whoever I can like a good slave should.

I haven't dressed up in a long time, and I probably won't for a long time. QUIT ASKING!
Xdress_parttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
Preacher

A great read. Looking forward to Part 2
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #7
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

please write more its a good start
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great start, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
bw2642

Default >>> part 2

>>> part 2

“Go over there against the ledge, don’t turn around.” She ordered. I opened the door and slowly made my way there. I was shivering, the night coldness took me by surprise, especially without any underwear on. My penis was shrinking. She got into the driver seat and pulled the car near me. She had the window down just enough so we could talk, but there was no chance that I was getting back in the car.

“Don’t leave this garage.” she barked. “What are you kidding me? You can’t leave me here!” I replied. She smiled “Guess what, I can, and in fact give me your shirt.” I hesitated, I had no ID, no cell phone, no money, nor did I have socks, and underwear and now she wanted my shirt? “How dare you defy me!” she screamed. “Give me everything or else!” she screamed louder. I quickly took my undershirt off and my skimpy black shorts I started to take off my shoes when she stopped me. “You better keep the shoes, you're going to need them.” Adrenaline was running through my body, she never bluffed. I put the clothes against window and she lowered it just enough for them to go in. The cold made me start shivering. I looked like I was about to piss myself. She raised her window and drove off.

I looked over the edge, I was somewhere downtown and even though it was late there will still people out. I had to be careful. I started to look for a warm place to sleep. There was no telling when she was going to come back, or if she was going to come back so I needed to be prepared either way. There was no way I was going to be able to lye down either. The cement was called and very uncomfortable, sitting down was going to be hard enough. I went one lower level to discover 3-4 cars. Which means someone might come up. I stayed on the stairs waiting for something to happen. I could hear sirens in the distant. Probably another stabbing.

Then the police car turned into the garage. That bitch had called the cops. I ran to the nearest car and got down under it. Absolutely disgusting, my front body was now rubbed against spots of liquid, not to mention it was freezing. The police car drove by slowly, but they did not see me. I could hear people laughing in the distance going up the stairs. The police car would circle back once it got to the top level. Now I could see the people. They were college students, and chances are they go to the same university I do. The police car drove back down and spotted the students. The officer got out of his car to question them. I was hoping to God he would not spot me. If he caught me, that wouldn’t be as bad as facebook, but it would still be bad. Luckily the cop got back into his car and left.

The students started approaching the car again, I got up from under the car on the opposing side, and I ran towards stairs on the other side of the garage. I heard them laughing and a few comments about “crazy white boy.” I went back to the top, no cops, that was good. I remained at the stairs on the top level, but that same car I had just been hiding behind was now driving towards me. I started to blush and kept my hands trying to protect my penis.

They put their headlights to super bright. I was stunned. I didn’t run, although I guess I should of. Both of the men got out and started walking towards me. One of them kept looking around and the other one grabbed my arm and pulled me from out the stairs closer to the headlights, leaving me out in the open. I was drowning out what they were saying, I was just stunned this was really happening. Both of them surrounded me, and starting posing. Then came out another one of them with a cell phone recording the ordeal. “FUCK” I am thinking. I turn around and start walking away when one of them grabs my arm, the other one slaps my ass like in a locker room.

Then the police car comes, they quickly get back in their car and attempt to drive off, but the cop car blocks them off. The officer gets out with his hand on his weapon. Without hesitating, I run down the stairs 3 levels and hide under another car. I wait for about 20 minutes. The police car drives down, followed by the other car so I assume they didn’t get arrested. Then comes my girlfriend in my car, driving up, except in the passenger seat is one of her friends, and he is gay.

Not having any other option I break my hiding position and run towards her. She unlocks the car and jumps in the back. I find my undershirt and black skimpy shorts still in there. She drives the car out of the garage. I have no idea what she is planning next, and I am still mentally drawn out by what happened earlier. Someone having footage of me like that was just so humiliating. What if someone I know sees it? I am really screwed. Her gay friend starts speaking “Hello, asshole, I am Gabe. Your beautiful girlfriend who you betrayed has updated me on yo asses inappropriate behavior. Are you prepared to do anything to not have her little footage of the real you go on facebook. Even though you clearly deserve it?” I looked towards her and she is smiling, but doesn’t make eye contact. It is like she isn’t even acknowledging me.

“Scoot over.” Gabe says, then he moves into the backseat with me. “You are going to have to learn some new skills to survive. He pulls down his pants to expose a erect penis. Get sucking.” I look at him with complete disgust, I had never done anything like that, and I never wanted to. Then I think back to the last time I didn’t follow orders, who knows how she would punish me. I lean down slowly. Trying to buy as much time as possible. “Just suck on it like a popsicle”. My hands positioned like I am doing a push up against the seat. This was a very awkward position, her sporadic driving wasn’t helping either. I hesitate but then he pushes my face slowly into it. My mouth met contact, my eyes are closed. “At least his penis was clean” I thought to myself. I slowly start sucking away. It did have a little salty taste, with sweat. Gabe is having the time of his life. His hands are pushing against my sides.

I lean back up. I sit on my side of the car. Gabe hands me a pair of handcuffs. “Put one pair on your feet, the next on your hands.” she barks. Gabe tightens the handcuffs to hurt and then he puts a blindfold over my face. “Open wide” Gabe orders, and then puts a gag device into my mouth.

About 30 minutes later the car stops. They help me out of the car. I can’t see anything. They lift my arms and rip off my undershirt. Then they a attach a full body harness on me. She pulls down my shorts and pulls up something that was not my underwear. It felt quite light as well. Definitely not big enough, especially for my ass.

They put a leash on my harness and start walking me somewhere. It’s when I hear Gabe start sliding the card through a reader and a gate opens up,I realized were on campus.

>>>
bw2642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #10
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

more ... more ...

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Yes, please continue.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 06-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #12
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

great seconded part we want more
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:35 AM   #13
guit4

definitely need more of this story

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #14
bw2642

Default >>> part 3

>>> part 3

This campus was a commuter campus, and on a weekend there was virtually nobody outside so late at night. Everybody was off campus partying. Gabe was being rough pulling on my harness. We entered one of the dorms, and got up to Gabe's door. My ex-girlfriend started grabbing my jewels, causing me to get hard. These dorms are structured differently then usual. There is a common living area that is connected to four individual bedrooms. Gabe opened the front door, and as we made our way to his bedroom there were 2 of his roommates playing video games in the common living area. I could only imagine their reaction as we walked in, especially because I was getting hard. In an incredibly awkward manner, all three of us where now in Gabe's bedroom and he closed the door. My ex girlfriend turned on some music so the roommates wouldn't hear us.

She unlocks my handcuffs and takes off my harness. I still couldn't see anything because of the blindfold. "Put your hands against the wall" She ordered. I complied. She started scratching parts of my chest and back with her nails. "I hope you like your panties." I tried to respond but I couldn't because of the gag in my mouth. "Turn around!" I then faced her and covered my penis with my hands. Gabe started to apply lip stick and makeup to my face. I am sure I just looked absolutely ridiculous.

She grabbed my face and closed in. "That girl you brought to our apartment is one of my study partners from class. I had her test you. I wasn't studying this weekend, I was waiting to see what you would do and you failed."

"From now on, you are going to start playing by my rules. You will do what I say when I say it, or all these pictures are going to end up on the internet." She took off my gag and blindfold. "Now get out of my sight." "What?" I said. "Where am I suppose to go?" "I don't know you'll figure it out." she replied. Then she handed me my phone, and wallet. She was dead serious. I was only in black panties and shoes. There was no way this would work. Her temper started to rise. "I'll see you in the apartment if you make it back." she laughed. I opened the door and the roommates started to stare at me. Complete dead silence. I rushed out of the dorm room and started heading down. I was trying to cover my exposed ass with my hands, and cover my front, but it wasn't really that effective. I started to run very fast. There were 3 girls and 2 guys that I passed. They started to laugh hysterically. I was horribly embarrassed. Eventually I hid in some bushes.

I finally got some time to think about what I was going to do. I took off the panties, and tried to rub off the makeup. I texted one of my friends that I trusted. I lied and told him that I lost a bet to go streaking but my ride never showed up, and if he could bring me some clothes and I ride I would be eternally grateful. He walked up to me a few minutes later laughing, he handed me one his athletic shorts and a light blue shirt. He definitely noticed the makeup, but didn't bother to ask.

When I got back to the apartment she was waiting for me. Her eyes just stared at me in an evil way. I went straight to my bed and fell asleep. As much as I was concerned, she could go to hell.

THE END (FOR NOW)
Old 08-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #15
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I bet you thought that.

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female domination