Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2024, 09:47 PM   #1
Akihisa

Male 27/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/pet in any place (sex toy)

27/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/pet in any place (sex toy)

Hello there im looking for a new Toy.

First of all, all genders are welcome. Im open for almost any kink and welcome to try almost everything. Looks are secondary so dont be self concious ill give anyone a fair chance.

What i expect from a new Toy:
Exclusivity:Im your Master and you will not serve anyone else unless you seek for permission by me first. I do have multiple Toys though.

Able to Serve on its on Accord: I dont want to have to tell you every move you do unless i choose to. You should be able to think of ways to please whitout me having to tell you. Newcomers are welcome though im happy to show and train you aslong as youre willing to try your best.

On demand: I have a high sex drive and if youre not there to serve ill find someone else...

VR (Optional) I do have a VR Headset and happy do do ERP

Willing to try new things and be pushed: I will push your limits and make you do things you never thought possible. Of course there will be a Safeword.

Being able to follow Instructions: I will later on specify the way i want you to reach out to me. This of course will be the Test rather or not you read it all and are able to follow Instructions.

Must own or be willing to get Toys: I love Sex Toys and you gotta be ready to get some if you dont have em already. If we get along well enough i might buy them for you but im no Sugar Daddy.

Open to try new things: Again i will push your limits some things might make you uncomftable but you gotta bear whit it unless its truly a limit.

Honest and Trust: Its the most important thing if we cant trust eachouther this wont work.

Willing to show yourself: I do requier Pictures and Videos from the start.
I dont need your face but your genitals.

Pubes: I dont mind a hairy pussy but if you have a Penis you better make sure its silky smooth.

About me:
Well im 27 from Germany though i work the Nightshift so most western Timezones work for me.
Im a Switch and when i dom i dom hard and when i sub i want to be a used slut. You will likely only see my dom side.
Im a very busy Person due to both my private and work life so i cant give you attention 24/7. Its more that youll be a toy i idly text on the side. Im free mostly at 3-7 PM and 4-8 AM GMT+1.
I dont do Chasity and i dont do Tasks. You will get some Tasks here and there aswell as Rule but there will be few and they will be personalized to what i think you need.
Im usually quiet silly and play cute but i can be very harsh if you annoy me.
Like already mentioned i do have outher Toys and i have a Boyfriend. You might or might not meet them.
I can be very sweet and take good care of you almost like in a Relationship, be your friend you game and watch movies whit or treat you like a worthless toy for my pleasure. The choice is up to you.
Of course this is a twoway Road, ill try to cater to you kinks and have you enjoy your time unless youre Idea of enjoyment is absolutly hating it i can do that too.
I dont do Chasity,Blackmail or Exposure!
What am i into?

Peeplay
Beast
Scents
Orgasms/Cum
Sounds/Moaning
Anal
CNC
Degration
Trans
Marking
Breeding
light Pain
anything exreme and/or Taboo

And many many more but youll have to find out yourself.
Of course these are things i like dosnt mean they have to happen.

Aslong as youre honest and completely open about what you like, dosnt matter how bad,weird or crazy it is, i can make your dreams come true.

So you think you wanna give it a try?
If you contact me make sure you do it in this way:

Why you choose me
What are you looking for (Abuse,caring daddy,fair master,...)
A Couple of your biggest Kinks/Turn ons

You can reach me on:
Discord- .germanfox
Skype- live:germanwarrior_2
Kik- _Akihisa_
Telegram- Aki Hisa

Discord is gonna give you the fastes answers. Hope to use you soon!

Last edited by Akihisa; 02-16-2024 at 11:31 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Akihisa for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk