Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
ChickaNPain

Default An old thing i use to do to punish myself

Reading alot of ideas for punishment on this fourm, and till now i have been completely a closet case about my self. Time to let go. When i was in colledge, i would stay up and partying and that became routine. Well i hade to change cuz i didnt want to drop out. Whenever i did party, the next day i would make my self wear really tight granny panties. I would take 22 thumbtacks (my age at the time) and peirce them through the panties. I too extra padding and superglued them to the panties. The end result was 22 thumbtacked panties, the edges were barley showing. I would put them on for the whole day, and study and everything. It hurt alot whenever i had to move or anything but it made me focus alot more.

Limits: Family, Poo, Anything Illegal

Dont PM If your under 18.
ChickaNPain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk