Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #16
Slavebaby58

So Shawn just wanted me to fill everyone in on my thoughts on what happen in the bathroom.

Well first off all the town was this little hillbilly town that I wasn't really to fond about going into, the guy working on the truck had no teeth and the gas pump was like one you would see In a movie about the 50s.

When he told me to get out of the car half naked I didn't care i was half asleep and had to pee really bad. When we finished peeing I was kinda thinking between oh my god I need to go back to sleep and I wanted to grab his dick and attack. When he told me to suck it I got happy and I took it in my mouth so fast I thought I was gunna fall into the toilet. Then when he slammed me into the door... Well that shit hurt, but I definitely knew what kinda sex we were about to have. As he started pounding me I was loving every second of it it was all pleasure except for the occasional time when my face slammed into the door, I was convinced I was leaving the bathroom with a busted lip and a black eye. I loved every second of him pounding my pussy and when we got to the sink and he pulled out I thought he was gunna be done and I wasn't gunna finish. Then SMACK oh my god that hurt my body jerked forward he smacked me so hard... But it was a turn on big time...that is until he slammed his cock into my ass. That HURT! I knew eventually it would feel better so I tried to relax and take it, after a few minutes it started to feel really good and I loved it the feeling of his dick pulsing in my ass and him holding my hair and mmmm omg. After he was done I was ready to collapse and he grabbed me and picked me up (loved it) and I kissed him I wanted to stay in his arms like that all day.
After we got in the car I held his hand and started to rant about how much I loved what just happen. I told him how I loved being thrown around and pinned down and I guess man handled how I loved when he fucked my ass and everything. As I rambled on he would keep looking at me and the road and kinda laugh at me... He finally shut me up with a kiss and some loud music.

Advertisements
Kink Talk