Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2024, 04:28 AM   #781
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Hiding game redux:
Each write down a number on a piece of paper. Mix them so you can't tell which is which.
Each pick one. The number you get is the *maximum* number of items you will take home the *next* evening.
Then each write your name on that many seperate scraps of paper (you can just put the first letters of your name. So you write E, Sab writes Sa and Silvy Si)
You give your bits of paper to Silvy, she gives hers to Sab and Sab gives hers to you.
You then have until the next afternoon to hide them. Once hidden you have to all go and search for them. The number of pieces you find with your name on is what you get to take home.
oh btw, doing this this evening after we are done with our tests...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Here's an idea then, based on the games you already had with the intern, but whithout him.
The goal of the game is to make the most points, let's say 100, or closest to.
Each part of the body earn x points (I'll let you decide the amount, it depends on how long you want the game to last)
So you girls will chase each other in the lab and:
you touch one's ass with clothes: 1 pt
you touch one's ass skin : 2 points
you touch one's boobs with clothes: 3 points
you touch one's boobs skin: 4 points
you touch one's pussy with clothes: 5 points
you touch one's pussy directly: 6 points
you finger one's pussy: 10 points
you finger one's ass at least a knuckle (not sure anyone will try that): 20 points.

It has to be "surprising". Catch someone when she doesn't expect it.
You can't escape once someone catches you. You must let them do and can't squirm away.
Depending where it happens, the points are doubled, like in the cafeteria or tripled, like in the boss office when he's there.
There can be a bonus if, for instance, there's ppl around. 1 ppl = 1 more point. The boss, 15 more points.

That should keep you busy for a week or 2 no?
and started doing this one as well, first to get to 100 or higher is the winner, the others 2 are losers
so far no points ..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:30 AM   #782
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes. And only dress as you are about to leave.
Or even more daring - dress/ undress outside your room (exception if boss is there)
We will check if there is any camera in the hallway to see if we can strip out of the room.. I was thinking.. it may be fun to strip on the balcony once back from dinner sometimes

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 04:48 AM   #783
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
We will check if there is any camera in the hallway to see if we can strip out of the room.. I was thinking.. it may be fun to strip on the balcony once back from dinner sometimes
Hmm. Maybe leave your clothes draped over the railing. Let's hope they don't fall
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:51 AM   #784
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hmm. Maybe leave your clothes draped over the railing. Let's hope they don't fall
Over the railing is where the blurred glass is lower.. mm... and what if the clothes or some of them fall ?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 05:23 AM   #785
r0ver
getDare Addict

Another idea with bits of paper and chance.

Before you go for coffee, ach write down on seperate bits paper an item of clothing.
Mix them so you can't tell which is which. Then each pick one. Whatever is written on the paper must be removed by the lady who gets it and left in the lab/ or your locker when you go for coffee.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:26 AM   #786
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Over the railing is where the blurred glass is lower.. mm... and what if the clothes or some of them fall ?
Could be especially awkward if the rest of your clothes were locked in the closet and you had left the key in the pocket
Old 03-20-2024, 05:31 AM   #787
redcamel
getDare Addict

Well, I'd say that wearing sometimes your catsuit under your clothes during the official events (lunch and dinner included), could be a good idea, and a good way to catch the attention of a good trained eye (read: getting some living toy).

As for the raffle (well, not exactly a raffle, but somewhat similar), my idea was to set up a little private stripping club, where one of the two will be the seducing stripper, and the other one the seduced spectator.

You need a dice (1-6).

You need also to make 2 sets of 11 tickets from a piece of paper, where you write the number, according with the table below, and the name of all the 11 items you're wearing, ply and shuffle them, not mixing the two sets. One set is for the spectator, and one for the stripper.

Both are wearing:

2 - a necklace
3 - right shoe
4 - left shoe
5 - a skirt
6 - a blouse/shirt
7 - garter belt
8 - right stocking
9 - left stocking
10 - bra
11 - thong
12 - a plug

A nice touch would be if it's done when you come back to the hotel for the night, and you've been out wearing what requested for the raffle.

First flip a coin to decide who will be the spectator and who will be the stripper, then roll twice the dice, and the sum of the number will indicate the "winning item" (that's why the numbers in the table are from 2 to 12).

Now the spectator can comfortably sit and enjoy the show, while the stripper picks one of her tickets and sensually removes what's written. Once done, the spectator picks one of her tickets and hands it to the stripper, and the stripper will sexily take off the spectator the item written in the ticket. Part of the fun is that only the stripper knows what's written, then she can tease the spectator before revealing what will be the next item removed: because the winner of the raffle will be the one that will be the last to have the "winning item" removed. Of course, the strip will go on anyway until both will be naked, but then the winner will decide a forfeit for the loser.

This could be further spiced up in various ways, i.e.

- with additional tickets where you write some actions for the stripper, or for the spectator or for both (i.e. masturbating for some minutes, edging, lick, being licked and so on)

- if there are other people (living toys, the boss, or husbands, if you like the raffle idea and plan to play it once back home), there could be more than one stripper, and the others could be simply spectators (or spectators "with benefits", upon what you decide to write in the additional tickets)

and whatever else your imagination could add.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 05:53 AM   #788
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Another idea with bits of paper and chance.

Before you go for coffee, ach write down on seperate bits paper an item of clothing.
Mix them so you can't tell which is which. Then each pick one. Whatever is written on the paper must be removed by the lady who gets it and left in the lab/ or your locker when you go for coffee.
Done and mixed... when Sab comes to pick us up for the coffee we will draw the bits of paper

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-20-2024, 05:55 AM   #789
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Could be especially awkward if the rest of your clothes were locked in the closet and you had left the key in the pocket
this means... going to retrive the clothes.. naked?!
I love this idea

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 05:56 AM   #790
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Well, I'd say that wearing sometimes your catsuit under your clothes during the official events (lunch and dinner included), could be a good idea, and a good way to catch the attention of a good trained eye (read: getting some living toy).

As for the raffle (well, not exactly a raffle, but somewhat similar), my idea was to set up a little private stripping club, where one of the two will be the seducing stripper, and the other one the seduced spectator.

You need a dice (1-6).

You need also to make 2 sets of 11 tickets from a piece of paper, where you write the number, according with the table below, and the name of all the 11 items you're wearing, ply and shuffle them, not mixing the two sets. One set is for the spectator, and one for the stripper.

Both are wearing:

2 - a necklace
3 - right shoe
4 - left shoe
5 - a skirt
6 - a blouse/shirt
7 - garter belt
8 - right stocking
9 - left stocking
10 - bra
11 - thong
12 - a plug

A nice touch would be if it's done when you come back to the hotel for the night, and you've been out wearing what requested for the raffle.

First flip a coin to decide who will be the spectator and who will be the stripper, then roll twice the dice, and the sum of the number will indicate the "winning item" (that's why the numbers in the table are from 2 to 12).

Now the spectator can comfortably sit and enjoy the show, while the stripper picks one of her tickets and sensually removes what's written. Once done, the spectator picks one of her tickets and hands it to the stripper, and the stripper will sexily take off the spectator the item written in the ticket. Part of the fun is that only the stripper knows what's written, then she can tease the spectator before revealing what will be the next item removed: because the winner of the raffle will be the one that will be the last to have the "winning item" removed. Of course, the strip will go on anyway until both will be naked, but then the winner will decide a forfeit for the loser.

This could be further spiced up in various ways, i.e.

- with additional tickets where you write some actions for the stripper, or for the spectator or for both (i.e. masturbating for some minutes, edging, lick, being licked and so on)

- if there are other people (living toys, the boss, or husbands, if you like the raffle idea and plan to play it once back home), there could be more than one stripper, and the others could be simply spectators (or spectators "with benefits", upon what you decide to write in the additional tickets)

and whatever else your imagination could add.
mm such a teasing and lovely idea... we will do this for sure and maybe do it again once back home...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 06:47 AM   #791
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
oh btw, doing this this evening after we are done with our tests...

and started doing this one as well, first to get to 100 or higher is the winner, the others 2 are losers
so far no points ..
Anything to report points wise?
Old 03-20-2024, 07:07 AM   #792
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Anything to report points wise?
starting low so far, as usual things get hotter when is late and few people are around and after the coffee maybe one or more of us will lose something important...
so far I made it to touch some times Silvy ass and once Sab boobs... I even made it to grab Silvy from behind and touch her pussy all trough clothes, Silvy got some fells at my ass and Sab boobs, Sab mostly mine and Silvy ass but my pussy as well...

Me 11 Silvy 8 Sab 10

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 08:16 AM   #793
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update, back from coffee... I was somewhat lucky when Sab arrived I picked the paper with "lab coat" on, so I only had to take off the lab coat, Sab as well picked "socks".. Silvy picked "scrub top" so she came to relax room with just her lab coat covering her boobs..
all the clothes were left in our lab, then Silvy went to lock them in the changing room.
In the while some more touch on ass trough clothes for the 3 of us but now Silvy boobs are more..accessible

Me 14 Silvy 12 Sab 12

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 11:05 AM   #794
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update before I go home.. with Silvy not wearing her scrub top I and Sab had the chance of feeling her boobs, after 5pm when no one is almost around or anyway less people are here.. well I undid some buttons on her lab coat and then more.... and got the chance to feel her boobs from behind.. I even made it so to slip my hand in her scrub pants, once her lab coat was undone.. and felt her bare pussy... and then even fingered her briefly...
Silvy got more feel of my boobs.. and ass but trough clothes and of pussy as well.. while Sab got some nice feel of her bare boobs and clothed ass and pussy... so now I am leading...
Me 42 Silvy 17 Sab 32

And then.. we went searching for the pieces of paper.. again we set a time limit.. I found 3 of them, Silvy 3 and Sab 4... but I got only 5 items.. Silvy 8 and Sab 6..
and we are talking about items.. so going home:
Me with car and house keys, wallet, necklace and wedding band
Silvy with car and house keys, wallet, both shoes, coat, necklace and wedding band
Sab with car and house keys, wallet, necklace, bracelet and coat
anther naked drive for us.. and this makes me so wet right now...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 03:27 PM   #795
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

And then.. we went searching for the pieces of paper.. again we set a time limit.. I found 3 of them, Silvy 3 and Sab 4... but I got only 5 items.. Silvy 8 and Sab 6..
and we are talking about items.. so going home:
Me with car and house keys, wallet, necklace and wedding band
Silvy with car and house keys, wallet, both shoes, coat, necklace and wedding band
Sab with car and house keys, wallet, necklace, bracelet and coat
anther naked drive for us.. and this makes me so wet right now...
Hmm.
You seem to have misread the instructions.
Quote:
Once hidden you have to all go and search for them. The number of pieces you find with your name on is what you get to take home.
So to be fair I think that tomorrow you and Silvy should go home with 3 items and Sab 4 to match what you found

Advertisements
Kink Talk