Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
chubbsman7

Default The Company.

Five years in the future...

... "And just sign here, and your in!" The clerk said to the man who was impatiently standing, waiting for the paperwork.

"Finally..." The man muttered to himself.

"Erm... Just right through the third door, on the left." She directed her hand to her left, his right.

"Thanks."

The man walked off to his right, down a long white hallway, with flourescent lights.

"I hate this bloody job..." The man heard her mutter underneath her breath, but still able to be heard.

He continued down the hallway...

"One..." He counted seeing the first door.

"Two..." He counted seeing the third door.

He couldn't see the third door.

"What the fuck?" He impatiently muttered. "Might as well keep trying..."

He looked around the hallway. Continuing down the hallway, he grew impatient.

Looking to his right, he saw the third door.

"Lying bitch..."

He grabbed the handle, and turned it. Pushing forward, he entered the room.

It was a very clean, sanitary white room. A single man was inside it.

"Ah, you must be James!" The man in a white labcoat exclaimed. "I've been expecting you! My name is Doctor Marcus Burke!" He continued.

"Yeah." James simply replied.

"Well, in order for the completion and the setting up of the meeting, we require that you fill out this survey..."

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
chubbsman7

"Sure thing." James reached his hand out to grab the clipboard.

"Try to answer this completely honestly, James." The Doctor stated. "You can have some privacy. Just press the orange button beside the door when your done."

"Okay." James quietly replied.

He looked at the survey, and filled out some basic questions, like sex, age, and race.

What is your sexuality?

Straight.

Do you have any Sexually Transmited Diseases/Infections?

No.

How many sexual partners have you had?

Two.

Do you have any fetishes?

James chuckled at this one, while writing down 'Armpits. Preferred women, shaved.'

Strangely enough, that was it. James got up and pressed the orange button. Almost immediately, the doctor opened the door and walked into the room.

"I assume you are done?"

"Yes, Doctor." he replied to the Doctor.

"We'll call you as soon as we have a situation set up."

"Thanks. I'll be expecting it in the next few days."

"Oh I don't think it would take that long. Maybe a day, tops. Well, I guess thats it then. Good day, James!"

James walked out of the room.

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

The In The Black Fedora
Old 09-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start, curious to see how it progresses!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
chubbsman7

I pushed the key into the slot and turned to the left, opening the door to my roomy, nice apartment.

It was nice to be home after I nice day of work at the office. Walking into the kitchen, I realized how hungry I was. Curiously opening the fridge, I checked to see what exactly I had to eat.

"Damn..."

I stared at two packages of genoa salami, and a jug of apple cider.

"Wonderful... Apple Cider and Salami. Perfect combo." I muttered to myself as I grabbed them both, and shutting the door with my leg.

I sat plopped myself on my comfy couch. Literally. Some off-brand called the comfy couch. Ah, such childish memories...

I grabbed the remote contol to the TV and clicked it on to... ABC! Sweet, Heroes was on tonight!

"Damnit Claire!" I angrily yelled at the TV. "How could you possibly even think about dating a guy that has the ability to make worm-holes!"

Ah, yes. Heroes has changed much in five years time. To think that once upon a heroes-time that Hiro and Ando we're still friends. Now Ando and Kimiko are going at it. Wonderful...

My train of thought was soon interrupted when I heard my cell phone buzz in my pocket. I looked at the alarm clock. It was only 8:13. I had just gotten back from that company and work. Strange.

"Hello?" I asked as soon as I picked the phone up.

"Yes, James? We have a situation set up for you. Saturday, 8:30 A.M."

"Damn, thats early. But it'll have to do." I told the lady on the line.

I got up from my comfortable seat on the couch. I might as well update you. The year is 2014, and no, the world did not end.

I grabbed the blanket that was resting on the couch, and flung it over my body. Drinking a swig of apple cider, and rested my head on the pillow...

The In The Black Fedora
Old 09-29-2009, 02:51 AM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice continuation!!

26/m/straight
Old 10-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #6
chubbsman7

Beep... beep... beep... beep...

"Ugh..." I mumbled to myself. Opening my eyes into a blurry haze of a world.

Beep... beep... beep... beep...

"Ugh... Fuck..." I mumbled to myself as I pried my eyes open.

The world became more clear as a few seconds passed. I eventually (after forty more seconds of an alarm clock beeping) got up. Walking into my apartment kitchen, I opened the fridge.

"Aw shit..." Nothing.

I looked over to the couch, and saw a few flies hovering over my apple cider.

"Aw shit!" I angrily muttered to myself. Again.

Grabbing the cider jug, I tossed it into the garbage. The flies followed, then I shut it. Damn flies.

I rubbed my eyes again, as I went to the closet to grab a shirt. I looked over to the clock.

'8:27' it read.

"Aw, what the fuck!?" I frustratingly yelled, pounding my fist on the counter.

I quickly grabbed a shirt from the closet. I put on some axe, and quickly put on a pair of jeans.

Then snagging my keys, I ran out of the door and shut it, quickly. Then locked it.

"Shit. Forgot a shower... Ah, who cares..." I ran down the hallway, and out the door into the parking lot. I jumped into my brand spankin' new 2014 Yellow Mustang, and shoved the keys into the ignition.

Quickly backing out of the parking lot, I pulled out into and started going into the freeway, which my apartment complex was based off of.

"SHIT!!!" I yelled, quickly avoiding a wreck with a Hummer.

I slammed my head on the headrest.

Then I got an idea... Quickly reaching into the back, I pulled out a can of the newest energy drink.

'Monster Energy: WILD MF' You can guess what the 'MF' meant for.

Cracking the lid open, I took a swig of it.

"Mmmm..." I 'mmed' to myself. I love monster. I really do.

Once again, I attempted to pull out into the freeway. This time I succeded. I looked to my right, watching for the company's sign.

"Woo!"

It was 8:29.

I took a sharp turn into the drive, and found a parking spot very fast.

Pulling the handle, and hopping out, I sprinted into the building

8:29:35.

I ran to the desk.

"James _______. I have a meeting scheduled today. Like, right now!"

"The only meeting scheduled is right down the hall there." The clerk pointed to her right.

I suddenly saw someone on my left dash into down the hallway.

"Thanks!"

I ran and watched the girl open the door. I caught the door, and ran inside. I think this was the place where the scheduled meeting thing was.

"Ah, James, you're just in time! I was beginning to worry that you we're going to skip out on us!" The familiar doctor Burke exclaimed.

"Ha. I paid enough for this. I wouldn't skip out on this." I replied to him.

"Well then, lets get started." The doctor clapped his hands together. "We'll begin by everybody introducing themselves. Starting with you, James. Tell us about yourself."

One of the girls in the room looked at me. There was two girls and a guy. That meant two guys and two girls.

"Wait... James..." the girl spoke up.

"Yeah, do I know you?" I questionned.

"I dunno... It's Ellen. Do I..."

"ELLEN!?" I exclaimed very loudly.

"JAMES!?" She looked extremely stunned.

"I... I didn't... know... What happened!?"

"I moved in my Junior Year, that's what happened! I wanted to be back in this old town, so I moved back. I'm in the apartment complex down Route 374."

"You're fuckin' kidding, right!?" I was as stunned as she was.

"No, why?"

"I'm in the same fucking apartment complex!" I laughed.

"Erm, so... you two know each other?" Dr. Burke spoke up.

"Uh, yeah. It's so... odd seeing her here, like this..."

"Well, you to..." She added.

"Erm.. You still need to introduce yourselves. Starting with James."

A long pause insued after that remark.

"Well, I'm James ________. I live in the same apartment complex as Ellen, it seems. Ellen and I were friends throughout highschool and grade school."

"Anything else, James?" The doctor questioned. "Any information you want about anybody here is available. Not counting social security and such, but other details about the person."

"Well, Ellen, I believe it's your turn." He added.

"Well, I'm Ellen. Thats it. I have, obvious reddish blonde hair, and... I'm bisexual. Thats about it." She smiled dorkily.

"And you?" The doctor asked the other girl.

"I'm Rain. I know, werid name. I'm bisexual, like Ellen. Umm... I guess thats it."

"And finally, you." The Doctor looked at the other male in the room.

"Well, Umm... My name is.. uh... Parker. I... uh... I'm bisexual, and ummm... Thats it."

Wow. I thought to myself. This is gonig to be one interesting meeting...

"Well, if you want to know some information about anybody, you can just look on those screens." He pointed to the wall. The wall had four different screens installed on it.

"The way this works, is someone first has to start." The doctor continued. "One person starts with one act, and another person joins in. Whatever happens, happens. If you need anything, just press the intercom. I trust that the ladies have taken their birth control pills for the past sixty days, and continued to do so?"

"Yeah." Both of the women replied.

"Alright then. You can begin. Oh, and most of our ordeals begin with the subjects removing their clothing. He winked at us. I hate creepy doctors.

"Well then..." Ellen told herself, and everybody else.

Then she lifted her shirt up.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #7
chubbsman7

"Well then..." I told myself, obviously outloud.

I might as well start the fun, you know? Get everything going? I mean, I didn't look like anybody else was going to start. They were just sitting there.

I grabbed the bottoms of my shirt, and lifted up. This was awkward. But what the hell? I did sign up for this.

As I was saying.

I grabbed the bottoms of my shirt, and lifted up. Pulling it off my chest, I revealed a set of 34C cup breasts, covered by a 34C-Cup bra.

"Well... Aren't you guys going to join in? This is what you signed up for, right?" I spoke outloud, hoping I could start the ordeal.

"Uh, yeah." Rain spoke up, as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

Rain was probably twenty. She had dark brown hair that was sort of long, going down to her her breasts, but she wore it behind her, on her backside.

"Come on, guys. You can to, you know. And don't be afraid, because we're all gonna see each others genitals, and be horny too. So just strip, will ya?" I added to my earlier statement.

"Umm, okay..." Parker stated.

Parker was kind of cute. He had medium cut hair, for a guy. It wasn't long, but not short. Just the way I like it. In between, just like me. Inbetween. His hair was a dark blonde, but not brown. Somewhere inbetween. You could tell he was bisexual, if you know what I mean. Just the way he looks and acts.

And then there's James. James was my highschool best friend, and best friend ever since we were kids. Like, little kids. Three years old or so. I can't remember I time when I didn't know him. It was nice to see him again, but I wasn't expecting it like this.

I was wearing loose sweatpants. I usually wore them to bed on winter nights, because they were nice and cozy. Rain was wearing a pair of tight jeans.

I specifically wore the sweatpants because they were easy to slip off, if you know what I mean.

Now everybody was working on stripping. This was kind of fun, already. I looked at James. It looked like he had just gotten up a few minutes ago. He probably did. That would also explain the stubble he was growing on his face. He had a normal build. I'm not a fan of guys that look like freak body builders. He was skinny, along with Parker.

By this time, after I was done thinking about it, James had his shirt off. He just had a normal chest, maybe a faint six pack, but not much.

Now, I grabbed the top of my sweats, stood up and pulled them down.

"Hey, Rain. Can you un-fasten my bra?" I asked Rain.

"Sure thing!" She grinned.

A second later, I felt my bra fall down from my breasts, and fall to the ground. Over an intercom, I heard a male say "You can put your clothes into the designated boxes, over by the screen in the wall."

For now, though, I just put them in a giant pile.

I had on a nice pink thong. Now the guys were in the boxers, and I could see their dicks rising in the boxers. I slipped my thong off, and walked over to James.

Needless to say, the room was very padded, with a white padding. It was almost a padded room that crazy people went to, but not. There was a bed, almost the size of a king bed, doubled. It was huge. James plopped down, into a white couch that he was sitting on, earlier before.

I grinned at him. "Hey, James..." I sat down on the couch, right next to him, and put my shoulder next to him.

I then tilted my head up, and looked at him. He had this look in his eyes that definitely told me that he wanted something, but also had the look of being scared in his eyes. I looked at him for another second, before looking down at his boxers, which were pitching a nice tent for me, it seemed. I grabbed the top of his boxers and dragged them down, revealing his penis.

I moved myself into a position that I was lying face down on the couch, altering down into the couch, so that my head was right by his scrotum.

"Uhh..." Spoke stuttered out.

I swallowed, preparing myself for what I was about to do. I had only done it one other time, and that guy said it felt great.

You can obviously guess what I was about to do.

I put my head down, to the head of his dick, and 'tickled' it with the tip of my tongue. I immediately saw James almost "strain", like he was in either a lot of pleasure, or pain. Most likely the first. I then put my head down onto the whole of his head and put my head down. My mouth was now at the middle of his shaft, and I felt the head of his penis nearing my uvula. I had heard if you don't want to puke while giving someone a blowjob, you have to ignore the feeling on your uvula, which I got ready to do. I put my head down, pushing my head down, nearing the base. His penis was definitely entering my throat, but I wasn't bothered by it. It actually felt strangely good.

I was just getting to the base when I felt a massive amount of pleasure on my clitoris. I wanted to moan really badly, but you can imagine that wasn't easy, in my situation. I felt like someone was licking my clitoris. Then I felt what seemed like a finger, enter my vagina. Soon following, I felt a sensation I had never felt before; My anus was being licked, I think. I had tried anal with a dildo once, but I had never had my anus licked. It felt... good.

By this time, I had lifted my head up and down a few times.

The next time I came up, I looked back to see Parker underneath my legs. What an odd position we were in. I looked off the couch to see rain just standing there, naked.

"Well, come on, join in, you get a turn on James!" I giggled out. "It's pretty fun. This is only my second time!" I told her.

"I've never really... you know..."

"Well, now is the time to try!" I exclaimed out.

"Well, okay..."

Rain walked over to where we were. She was pretty damn hot! she got onto her knee's, and looked almost directly at James' penis. She then put her head down. She was hesitant at first, but then reached the bottom of the shaft. She went up and down a few times and then I heard James moan.

"Ooohh..." He moaned.

"Better get ready, Rain..." She glanced at me, while she was working on the shaft.

"Yeah, it's gonna happen." I told her. "Uuuoohh..." I moaned outloud. The stimulation on my clitors and vagina was immense now. I looked back to see what seemed like three fingers in my vagina. Suddenly I felt a surge of pleausre. That must be the G-Spot, I told myself.

"Uuuuhhhh....." I moaned loudly. "Uuuuhh.. uuhh... oh fuck yeah...." Moaned out louder this time.

Then something happened which I wasn't really expecting. I looked up to see Rain coming up from James' penis, and suddenly a shot of James'... er, cum, shot into her face. She looked stunned for a second, but then licked her lips.

"Uh... it's... salty..." I heard her speak out loud, and then she laughed. I guess she liked it!

Meanwhile, while I was thinking this, my stimulation was so great, I felt a huge outburst of what seemed like I was peeing, or a dick was coming out of my vagina very quickly. It was very pleasuring. I looked back to see Parkers face covered with a clear liquid.

"The elusive female ejaculation..." He muttered to himself. "The very elusive, cool female ejaculation..." He added.

We all laughed, as I turned around, to see a full ejaculation from James onto Rains face. This was defnitely what I signed up for.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

Great story!!

Amazing

26/m/straight
Old 10-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
chubbsman7

This next installment is heading a different direction; just a warning!

Let me give you a hint; SyFy-ish. That should explain a little where I'm going.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #10
chubbsman7

After feeling an immense amount of pleasure, I lifted Rains head from my dick. Her face was covered with that white-ish clear liquid that was my cum. This was pretty awesome.

I lifted her up, while getting up. Both of us now standing up, Parker and Ellen got up from their position.

"Lets try some new stuff!" Ellen exclaimed in a way only Ellen could.

The problem I had with that, is that I was the only one in the room that was pretty much straight. I mean, yeah I'd try some stuff, just to try stuff, but nothing major.

"What's something else we've never done?" She asked in a chipper voice.

"I'm not sure... I've uhh, done a lot..." I bluntly stated out.

"I got an idea!" Ellen exclaimed, almost ignoring my comment, basically. "Who here has tried anal!?"

This wasn't what I was looking for.

"Nobody?" She excitedly pointed out, after nobody mentioned anything. "Oh, well fun fun! Let's try!"

"Well, since there's only two guys... and two girls. I guess this is the way things work out." I pointed out.

" 'Kay, let's try some things!" She had on this giddy smile while saying this.

She grabbed me by my arm, and put me a few inches from the couch. She leaned down on the couch, in a "spanking" position.

This was awkward. I'm not sure what I expected, again.

"Come on, James!" She looked back and grinned at me.

I looked at her ass.

"Umm..." I mumbled.

She had a bright, pink rosy anus. Still erect from the orgasm a few moments ago. I grabbed my dick and placed it near her anus.

"Oooh..." She moaned as a barely put the tip in her.

To be continued...

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
chubbsman7

NOTE:

I'm not sure how many reader's I really have. Whatever it is, the story takes a different direction from here.

The last you heard from Ellen's/James' group, they were about to engage in some anal. Yeah. That was the last you heard.

The next thing you'll hear is about a new group that is in the same building, only in the other room. My goal is to eventually combine these two groups. Enjoy! This next group will be... more interesting, lets put it that way.

Another quick side-note: I AM a male, and I occasionally, actually more than often go into the female perspective of this. I really don't know what it's like to orgasm as a female, but do male. I'll do my best job to be descriptive. Those of you who don't like my story because it was written through a female point of view giving oral, may think that this is what it is mainly about. That's not true. I'm going to exploit every possibility I can with this story.

If you are NOT a member of GetDare, I encourage you to become one, by the way.

And you may recognize some people from my stories...

I closed my eyes, feeling straints on my wrists and legs, being suspended up in the air, through some demented mechanism.

When I opened, I was still looking at the same group; There was Oceana. Yeah, I know, weird name. She was a blond headed woman who was definitely bisexual, like me. Then there was Rebekka. She was darker skinned, but definitely not black. She had a dark complexion and brunette hair. I liked her. She was nice. Finally, there was Alecia. She was a tall, blond woman. She was nice too.

I had volunteered for this, because this was always one of my fantasies. Being... controlled, but not. I'm not into pain, at least that's what I mean.

The other three were looking at me. I was hanging, naked from the demented mechanism that it was.

"Well, shall we get started?" Oceana spoke up.

I just looked at her.

"Just look at me, does it look like I have a choice?" I pointed out.

"Good point." She calmly said.

The three looked at each other.

"First thing is first. Let's get you into a new... position." Oceana spoke up again.

She went up to the thing I was hanging down from, and started changing a few things. The next thing I know, the machine rotates so I'm laying face up. A sort of 'board' came underneath me, and let me calmly lay on it.

"Guys, I don't want pain. I'm not into that." I told everybody.

"We know, we already read the report." Alecia said. "This is what you get for being late." She gave me an odd grin.

Oceana walked around the machine to where I was.

"We... talked before you got here. And, well... I have something to show you."

She climbed over me, so she was sitting on my chest, right below my boobs. She lifted up her shirt to reveal her breasts, which were around a 36C size. Not bad looking at all, in my opinion.

She got up and pulled her small skirt down.

I was definitely in for a surprise.

The other two women giggled at each other.

I just looked at Oceana. This wasn't what I expected.

At all.

Oceana grinned at me and put her crotch to my face as I felt something rub against my face.

Not having a choice, I lifted my head slightly. Yes, "she" had a dick. It was awkward... I'm not sure if she was a natural female, or a transvested male, but only partway.

"It's amazing what stem cells have done in the past five years, don't ya think?" She looked at me.

She shoved "her" dick into my face. It seemed to work just like a "normal" dick. Meaning that she had definitely had some weird surgery crap done to her. She wasn't erect the first time I saw her, and now I felt it slowly "rising" and getting harder in my throat. This was definitely the most awkward thing I had ever done.

The In The Black Fedora
Old 10-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice twist!! Waiting to see how it develops!

26/m/straight
Old 10-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #13
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

BUM BUM BUM BBAAAAAAAAA wat a twist.
lol like molten said . totaly suprised me

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
momo