Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #16
username9999
Account Banned

You will write as many humiliating things on your breast as possible.(Humiliation) You will spend the day without a bra, but you can decide what else you wear. (Easily hidden public dare) When you get home, you will handcuff your hands behind your back and find a way to edge 10 times, whether you use a toy, furniture or other means. (Edging and bondage) If you make it ten times before cumming, you may take off the handcuffs, if not you must leave them on through the night until you wake up the next morning.

Likes: crossdressing, masturbation, edging, personal embarrassment, hidden public dares, Orgasm control, edging, unique, dice dares, feminization

Pics depend on dare. Absolutely no face shots.

Limits:Limits: wedgies, public, family, friends, anal, scat, piss, toilet, illegal, pain, permanent, cam, messy, eating

Write : "For every time I get a PM, saying I'm a bitch, I Must send a picture to the PMing guy."
username9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #17
Kimberlyn

Your Likes: crossdressing, masturbation, edging, personal embarrassment, hidden public dares, Orgasm control, edging, unique, dice dares, feminization

Crossdress to be as passable as you can be. Be as provocative as you can - makeup, lingerie, even the way you walk, the whole works. Go out for a walk at morning or evening where there will be less people about. Find a spot somewhere quiet and start playing with yourself as though you are a girl. Do this until you get pretty damn horny, at which point hide yourself and start masturbating where nobody can see you.

Edge for as many minutes as it took you to get dressed up (including any makeup). When you finally cum, catch it all in your panties, whilst making a very loud female cry of pleasure (if you can). Wait a minute and walk out, after ruffling yourself up a bit so you look like you've just got out of bed, after sex.

When you get home, roll a die. your pleasure depends on it, because if you roll an odd number you aren't allowed to cum for three days.

Unlucky for you if anyone is about :3

Dislikes: Family and Friends involved, Public, Permanent Changes, Scat

I will do any bondage or crossdressing related dare that you PM to me!

Current sig dares:

I will spank myself five times whenever I receive a PM.

If I receive more than five PMs today I must tie my ankles before sleeping tonight.
Kimberlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:45 AM   #18
undielover

Tape something up into your ass. Then, get fully cross dressed. Put on a leash, and tie your arms and legs together. Then, go outside and sit in your yard for five minutes. If you fail to do this, you must spend an hour with ten pens in your mouth.

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #19
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

you must go drive at night with a complete set of clothes to a place you dare to
strip naked (or to underwear) and sta 10 min and redress in the new set of clothes then go home

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #20
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

For one week the only place you can pee is in a women bathroom.

For each time you pee somewhere else, you should add 5 days, where you aren't allowed to cum at all.

During this week you should wear red or pink female underwear, just to fit in with the other women.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #21
username9999
Account Banned

For the next week, you must wear at least two pieces of female clothing at all times, being sure to leave the house some. (Crossdressing and Public) During this week, you should also at least three times tie yourself in the most uncomfortable position as possible to a tree in the woods , and not untie yourself until you make yourself climax. (woods, pain, bondage, masturbation)

Likes: crossdressing, masturbation, edging, personal embarrassment, hidden public dares, Orgasm control, edging, unique, dice dares, feminization

Limits:Limits: wedgies, public, family, friends, anal, scat, piss, toilet, illegal, pain, permanent, cam, messy, eating

Write : "For every time I get a PM, saying I'm a bitch, I Must send a picture to the PMing guy."
Old 12-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #22
wedgielover2

First, you will shave your pubes. Then, you will edge ten times without cumming. Then, you may cum. After that, you must put on a thong and a dress. You will go for a five minute walk on a small path. When you get back, you will do the first dice dare in the dice dare section within your limits.

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #23
Kimberlyn

give yourself a wedgie that is not too painful, but definitely uncomfortable to walk in. Make sure you use string or elastic to secure the wedgie and prevent it from dropping down.

tuck your shirt into the wedgie'd underwear - so everyone can see how high it is. Take a walk into town or if you like somewhere quieter. You cant release the underwear till you're home, and if anyone asks you about your wedgie you must tell them it is to keep your balls from sagging!

Dislikes: Family and Friends involved, Public, Permanent Changes, Scat

I will do any bondage or crossdressing related dare that you PM to me!

Current sig dares:

I will spank myself five times whenever I receive a PM.

If I receive more than five PMs today I must tie my ankles before sleeping tonight.
Kimberlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #24
Pupzboy
Distinguished Member

hogtie while whereing a bikini and with clips on the lips of your vagina

Dislikes but will do as punishment or if needed: Pics, Skype, Poop Eating, Pain

Limits
Public, Family, Pets
Pupzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #25
Lolfave1

you must give youself a golden shower whilst wearing only your socks, straight after this you must cum in a sock, then smear it over your face

o.k: wedgies,dares under 1 hour

Limits: over 1 hour, family,scat, piss/poo, eating, messy
Lolfave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:32 AM   #26
username9999
Account Banned

Wear nothing but ten pairs of underwear and go into the woods and masturbate. (underwear, semi public, masturbation.) Alternate between stroking and anal fingering. (light anal) Now take off any underwear tat got cum on them and take a picture without your face in it. Leave this picture where someone will find it. (humiliation)

Old 12-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #27
Pupzboy
Distinguished Member

while whering your sisters panties masterbate into them then put them back to where they beloonge. if u get caugth no cumming for a week.

Dislikes but will do as punishment or if needed: Pics, Skype, Poop Eating, Pain

Limits
Public, Family, Pets
Pupzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #28
innocentbutcurious
Account Banned

Wet yourself right now. Next time you have to take a dump, you will play with whatever you produced for 15 minutes. You will then pain your toenails the brightest color you have and shave your armpits. Take off the underwear you just pissed in and use it as a gag for the next hour. Place socks over both hands for the rest of the day. Eat an entire pack of Oreos with no hands, AFTER cumming all over them. Good Luck!

Likes: feminization,masturbation, edging, private humiliation, friends, hidden public, Eating honey,
Dares that involve masturbation control, crossdressing(when I have) hypno

Maybe: Pics (no face), public

Limits: family, poop, pee, cum eating, anal, wedgies, bondage, gay, messy, illegal, cam, permanent

"i love dick in my mouth and butt"

"I"m a sheep looking for my shepherd "
"for every pm i get that says "cocklet" i must right sissy cocklet on my cock"
innocentbutcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:25 PM   #29
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

Put on your girliest close and make sure you are wearing a mini skirt.
Now masterbate to edge and take pics of you during masterbation, also slap your cheeks and add that to album when your cheeks are red.
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #30
collared_to_you

The next time you go out in public, give yourself a wedgie that no one can see, but that you can feel. Before you leave, roll a die. That's how many ice cubes you should put in your underwear before you leave. When you get home, roll 2 dice and multiply that number by three. That's how many times you must edge before masturbating.
collared_to_you is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate