Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 10-08-2019, 07:48 AM   #61
Stranger007

Hi, im interested. Kik is below

my kik is strangerboytoy
my skype: [email protected]
email [email protected]

limits:

1. No Full Face (it can risk my career very badly)
2. Public Exposure (although the idea of getting caught is ok)
3. CBT, Pissing or Putting my fingers in butt (can think about putting small items like ear buds
Stranger007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 01:29 AM   #62
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

I am interested to join as well my kik is anythingthereis

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:54 AM   #63
Imcorrupted

Greetings all, so kik has finally released an official closing date. October 19th is the day that kik shuts down. It’s a sad time to see such a widely used app bite the dust but all good things eventually come to an end. I have taken it upon myself to start a discord server for anyone who wants to join. I wanted to create a place where we can all talk real time and also so doms and subs of all genders can find eachother easier than posting on a forum waiting for someone to come across a post in such a vast amount of posts. So far there are 80+ members and it has been steadily growing daily. My active kik group of 50 members are all about to transition over to the server and we are looking for more female subs to group dominate on it or just join in general. The group domination channel will be locked so as we don’t have an over whelming amount of doms to subs. If you are interested in joining that you will need to contact me on kik @ imcorrupted or on discord @ corrupted #1337 via pm or join the server to find me. Everyone though please feel free to join the discord server and help it grow as it’s so much more of a relaxed environment than any forums are. I hope to see you there! - corrupted

Discord server link - https://discord.gg/YqpBnZE
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, humiliation, kik group, random, robots