Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-10-2021, 09:00 PM   #1
FoxLaFire
Account Banned

Default Sissy Risks Exposure

This needs to be done late at night

First, insert an anal hook or a plug with a ring on the end. We need to be able to tie some rope to the end essentially, but dont worry about that yet.

Next is some frilly girly panties! Don't be shy, I'm sure you have some cute ones! If you have a wig or makeup, put it on now as well.

Next is a pretty pretty bra, keep the straps off, but fasten the band around your chest. You're going to fill up some balloons with water, really fill them good and these will be your new wannabe D-cups. If you don't have balloons, condoms work too. It's not like you'll need them for anything else!

Fill up your bra with at least 2 balloons in each cup. We aren't using your bra straps, so these must be heavy and slipping down. For straps, you guessed it, use the rope from your hook and help keep those titties UP

Now that you're all dressed up, add a tutu if you have it. I really want you to look in the mirror and think "how did I come to this" and then think of me laughing

This next bit needs to be done in front of a window. Any window, but make sure it's dark out and the room has at least 1 light in it. Now you're going to set a timer and do the I'm a Little Teapot dance at least 40 times or for 10 minutes, whichever comes last.

Here's the fun part. You'll start in a totally dark room facing an uncovered window. It's dark outside, no one can see in, until you turn on a light. That's right! After every 2 iterations of the dance, turn on a light. 2 iterations, then turn the light off. Hopefully you don't get caught, you probably look ridiculous!

Have fun sissy! When your timer goes off, feel free to turn off the light and go clean up

Likes: Humiliation, diapers, enemas, messing/wetting, wedgies, anal, pain, messy, forced regression, bratting, tease and denial, diaper worship, toilet worship, being a dumb little baby

Limits: Blood, public, pics, pee/scat outside of diapers, deepthroating
FoxLaFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FoxLaFire for this post:
Old 12-12-2021, 03:06 AM   #2
The Natural

This is amazing miss! I can't wait to do this on Monday.

"Strength does not come from a physical capacity, but from an indomitable will." -Ghandi
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, exhibitionism, sissification, sissy