Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
Jenniimariie

Smile My first post: Dice Dare (men and women)

A big hello to all!
I am new here and this is my first post, so lets see how it goes :-)

Things you will need
Handcuffs (improvised rope or cable ties if you dont have any)
Vibe or your favourite toy
Rope
Clothespins
Tape
Blindfold
Dice

Amount of time you have for this dare: (roll the dice)
1. 10minutes
2. 20 "
3. 30 "
4. 40 "
5. 50 "
6. 60 "

Place
1. Bedroom
2. Nearby forest/secluded area
3. In front of a window (facing a street with regular foot traffic)
4. Your choice (now don't be a chicken)
5. Front yard
6. Back yard

How you will tie yourself up
1. Hogtie
2. Spread eagle
3. Bent over, wrists tied to ankles
4. Stood up, hands behind back, legs spread (if you have a spreader bar perfect)
5. Stood up, hands above your head, thighs and ankles tied together
6. Same as above but legs apart

Now, place the vibrator inside your pussy (ass if male) and keep it on low. Walk to the location that you previously rolled. Set up your handcuffs and ropes ready to be tied up , before you go through with it lets see what you will be wearing. Roll the dice again

what you will wear
1. What you are wearing at the time
2. Just underwear
3. Low cut top/boobtube and short skirt (same for men)
4. Just a thong
5. Naked
6. Choose between 2-5

when you are ready turn the speed up on the vibrator to medium (feel free to add other toys too). Now tie yourself up and blindfold yourself. If using handcuffs use a release mechnism for the key (key in ice etc) and if using rope make sure you have a way of escaping. YOU MAY NOT CUM. Set an alarm on your phone to let you know when times up and then you can release yourself. Before redressing we will see if you are able to cum now.

1. Edge 3 times and cum freely
2. Edge 6 times and then cum twice
3. Edge 9 times and cum three times
4. Edge 4 times no cumming
5. Cum as you like
6. Unlucky, No touching for the next 2 hours

Punishment... Now we all know people have a tendency to fail some dares (sometimes on purpose), in which case roll the dice again

1. You must wear a dog collar for the rest of the day
2. No underwear for 3 days (that includes bras ladies)
3. Spank your ass, tits and pussy/cock 20 times each with the bristle side of a hairbrush
4. Put clothespins on your nipples for 10 minutes, spank them off and rub toothpaste on them, replace the pins
5. Write "whore" on your tits and stand at the front door for 10 minutesrubbing and playin with yourself
6. Do the whole dare 3 more times, and if you fail again pm me for punishment

Hope this is ok... CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome
Enjoy!
JM xxx
Jenniimariie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jenniimariie for this post:
Old 01-15-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
yournaughtydaddy

Smile

Very interesting looking dare ~ I'll see if any of my PlaySluts are interested in completing it and shall provide any feedback or reports they give.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
Jenniimariie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournaughtydaddy View Post
Very interesting looking dare ~ I'll see if any of my PlaySluts are interested in completing it and shall provide any feedback or reports they give.
Let me know how it goes!
Jenniimariie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:39 AM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

6. 60 "
3. In front of a window (facing a street with regular foot traffic)
5. Cum as you like

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #5
JosephDaftPunk

Pencil

I shall give this a shot!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #6
yahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournaughtydaddy View Post
Sir made me do this dice dare! I rolled the dice but he adjusted it to his liking and my limits. So I got: 30minutes, bedroom, bent over, wrists tied to ankles, naked, edge 9 times and cum three times.

As instructed I got naked, placed the vibrator inside my pussy and kept it on low. Then I got into position which said to be bent over with my wrists tied to my ankles. I set the clock to 30 minutes and turned the vibrator on high before I used some rope to tie myself as I didn’t have any handcuffs. So I was now on the floor with the vibrator inside and waited for the time to went by. I felt like it took forever.
The position I was in got quite uncomfortable after a while, so that I kept on moving a little bit to get more comfortable but that also made the vibrator move inside me more. I really wanted to touch myself badly but the time just wouldn’t go by. With every breath I could feel the vibrator moving as my pussy clenched around the toy.
It didn’t get much better though when I was finally allowed to take everything off after 30 minutes because I knew that I still had to edge 9 times before I was allowed to cum. I was damn wet and I wanted to cum badly after edging 3 or 4 times. But I also had to wait a longer time after each edge because I would have cum by simple touch if I hadn’t waited enough. So it took me quite a while until I had finally completed all of them.
The first orgasm afterwards was quite intense. The task said to cum three times which I usually rarely do since I’m always tired after the second time but I think I never came three times in such a short time. I had to wait really long but it felt even better afterwards! Thank you, Sir!
Limits: Public, Bodily Fluids, Diapers, Wedgies, Pics/Cam, Body Writing, Food Insertion
Toys: Two vibrators, anal vibrator egg, anal plug, paddle, ben wa balls

SpecialBunny of YND Kik: yahan91

PM me PLUG and I will plug my ass for 1 hour
PM me SPANK, an object and a body part and I will spank that body part 100 times
MORE PM DARES
yahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:38 PM   #7
JuliaReturns

I like it, but the range of outcomes is maybe too broad - from 5 minutes clothed on your bed to 60 minutes naked on the front lawn. On one end you would likely be disappointed, but on the other you might get arrested or raped. It would also be good to have a helper/watcher. Here's my variation for you:

1. 20 minutes
2. 10 minutes
3. 15 minutes
4. 15 minutes
5. 10 minutes
6. 30 minutes

Place
1. On Bed, window shades open and lights on
2. On Backporch/back doorway
3. In front window (facing a street with regular foot traffic, and on top of a table if hogtied or spreadeagle)
4. In Living room, about 10 feet from front window
5. In Front yard
6. In Backyard

1. Hogtied
2. Spread eagle, wrists clipped to collar
3. Bent over, wrists tied to ankles (butt to street)
4. Stood up, hands behind back, legs spread with spreader bar
5. Stood up, hands above your head, thighs and ankles tied together
6. Stood up, hands above your head, legs spread with spreader bar

what you will wear (without underwear)
1. short shorts, very tight T-shirt
2. panties and bra
3. cropped t-shirt/boobtube and miniskirt
4. bikini
5. sundress
6. bikini top and miniskirt

Now, place the vibrator inside your pussy and keep it on low. Walk to the location that you previously rolled. Set up your handcuffs and ropes ready to be tied up. when you are ready turn the speed up on the vibrator to medium. Now tie yourself up and blindfold yourself. Set an alarm on your phone to let you know when times up and then you can release yourself. Before you may come indoors or redress, roll again:

1. Edge 3 times, start again
2. Edge 15 times, cum twice
3. Edge 5 times, start again
4. Edge 10 times, start again
5. Edge 10 times, cum 5 times
6. No touching, start again

Punishment... PM for same
Julia - 30's bi-female likes creativity, sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, humiliation, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off, getting caught; hard limits: animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, blood, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food; I am not interested in submales. https://flic.kr/p/vcvn9C. I will no longer do photo/video - sorry!
JuliaReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #8
JuliaReturns

I decided to try your dare as written. I rolled 2,3,6,1,3,1. Part of me was disappointed I did not get 6,5,6,5,6, as it is a fantasy of mine to get tied up naked in public and have passersby play with my body and me not being allowed to cum. By the way, I happened not to be alone at the time of the dare so I had some help being tied up, legs apart and hands tied over my head to the curtain rod, in my front window. It's a sunny day and I am now living on a street with a fair amount of pedestrian traffic. Unfortunately, I was wearing shorts, panties, and a tshirt when I rolled. My friend helped me to insert my wireless egg vibrator and controlled the speed. Once I was blindfolded, he increased the speed of the vibrations. I can only cum from clitoral stimulation, so there was no risk of my cumming, but after a while I got pretty aroused. I kept asking if anyone was watching me. He said there were some men watching (which he afterward said was not true, although a couple people looked at me in the window curiously). I could tell my pussy was getting very juicy, though. Still, after a while I got a bit bored and bit numb inside. Finally I was released and my panties are very wet and there is a wet spot on my shorts. I am now doing the edges, but if I cum too early or fail to complete the 3 orgasms, I will have to wear the collar.
Thanks for the dare! Perhaps tomorrow I will try my version.
JuliaReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:27 AM   #9
timthekid

5,1,4,4,6. This will be fun.
favorite bondage position: hogtied
timthekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:59 AM   #10
DevilsPlaything

1. 10minutes
5. Front yard
4. Stood up, hands behind back, legs spread
4. Just a thong
2. Edge 6 times and then cum twice
Punishment:
5. Write "whore" on your tits and stand at the front door for 10 minutesrubbing and playin with yourself

I did it. I ended up in the front yard with this dare but its the middle of the night here anyway. I let my thong hold the dildo inside me while i tied my hands behind my back with rope. Anyway I came while it was in there so i did a punishment afterwards. Although i only had to wait 10 mins I ended up being out there for like 20 more mins while i did all the edges and came 2 more times. Afterwards, I rolled a 5 for the punishment. I wrote whore on my breasts with lipstick, walked out and stood in my front door and rubbed myself for another 10 mins.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:01 AM   #11
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

4. 40 "

Place
6. Back yard

Now, place the vibrator inside your pussy (ass if male) and keep it on low. Walk to the location that you previously rolled. Set up your handcuffs and ropes ready to be tied up , before you go through with it lets see what you will be wearing. Roll the dice again

what you will wear
5. Naked

when you are ready turn the speed up on the vibrator to medium (feel free to add other toys too). Now tie yourself up and blindfold yourself. If using handcuffs use a release mechnism for the key (key in ice etc) and if using rope make sure you have a way of escaping. YOU MAY NOT CUM. Set an alarm on your phone to let you know when times up and then you can release yourself. Before redressing we will see if you are able to cum now.

1. Edge 3 times and cum freely

I did it with my master's help fortunately... not easy if alone i feel

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:38 AM   #12
lisabigboobs

3. 30

Place
4. Your choice (now don't be a chicken)
6. Back yard

2. Spread eagle

Now place the vibrator inside your pussy (ass if male) and keep it on low. Walk to the location that you previously rolled. Set up your handcuffs and ropes ready to be tied up , before you go through with it lets see what you will be wearing. Roll the dice again

what you will wear
6. Choose between 2-5

4. Edge 4 times no cumming

Punishment... Now we all know people have a tendency to fail some dares (sometimes on purpose), in which case roll the dice again

2. No underwear for 3 days (that includes bras ladies)

JUST FOR FUN
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:51 AM   #13
Clemence

I failed your dare, and I need a punishment.
Clemence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 02:03 AM   #14
JakeSlave

Talking

1. (Rolled 6) 60 Minutes.
2. (Rolled 2) Nearby forest/secluded area
3. (Rolled 1) Hogtie
4. (Rolled 3) Low cut top/boobtube and short skirt (same for men)
Added Nippleclamps
5. (Rolled 4) Edge 4 times no cumming (IDK for how long, lets say a week?)
6. (Not failed)

Likes: Sissification, Public humiliation (Hidden),Humiliation ,Ruined&Denial orgasms, Nipple Torture, Videogame dares with punishment.

Limits: Scat & pee, Family, Permanent, Illegal, Pics with face.

What i want to achieve: I want to be a more submissive, less shy, slutty sissy. So i can eat cum and go to a store to buy female clothes with out being scared. Not having anny male underwear only pantys, not having anny socks only thights and stockings etc.
JakeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, selfbondage, semi public