Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Default Your personal worst punishment ever!

What is the worst punishment you've ever had to do?

Your definition of "worst" can be whatever you wish: most painful, humiliating, embarrassing, worst result, observed by lots of people, from a friend, revenge, etc.

Please give a full complete explanation of how the punishment was chosen, who was involved in making you complete it, when and where was the punishment completed, what was the "result" of you completing the punishment.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #2
nocontrol

Send a message via Yahoo to nocontrol

Well i would definatly say having to shave off my eyebrows was the worst punishment i have ever had to do. Done about 4 years ago for a very cruel TS Mistress i used to serve. i have no idea how she chose the punishment, and truely wish it was something else. Thankfully the punishment itself was done at home, but of course, it had some long term ramifications out in public. The endless question of 'what happened to your eyebrows' was worse than anything i've ever experienced...
nocontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
gsngman98

My worst punishment is when me an my friends played a game of tord and i lost and had to be my friend Lauren's slave for a week,and she snaked me 250 times with a paddle for not saying mistress lauren
gsngman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:47 AM   #4
Kitty-

Getting disowned for a short while. I didn't know it was just temporary though.

--Submissive--

Ask me anything!
Follow me on twitter!

I do NOT give dares.

Dislikes: Humiliation, messy, wedgies, orgasm denial and pain, but will do when feeling like it.
Limits: Photos, Videos, Cam, Scat, Illegal, Family and Public

Still figuring out my likes and dislikes!

Add me at MSN!
[email protected]
Kitty- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:08 AM   #5
Evelyn

The worst punishment I had to go through was pushing 50 pieces of ice( 10 at a time) into my ass and letting them melt. My former master at that time gave me the punishment it was over being late talking to him. I have highly disliked ice ever since. The result at the end was a frozen ass that I couldn't even sit on
Evelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:42 AM   #6
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

It was done to a girl who thought she was way more bad ass than she was on live cam feed. She was zipped tied to a wooden pallet so she was fully inmobile and and exposed. She had on a crotchety rope that forced a hitachi on her clit and turned it on she was screaming less than a min and left like this for almost 5 mins before I stopped it. I could had been cruel and made her take the full hour she bragged she could do. She is still scared of it now

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #7
kento

Balls torture. My balls were kissing too much rails and bmx seats in the past few years. Even the slightest hit down there hurts like hell.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:34 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default worst punishment

This is a no brainer for me .It was many years ago now but it was getting six strokes of the cane bare .It hurt like hell and couldnt sit down for most of the day and anything just brushed against my bum hurt for many hours and had the marks for a week.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:08 AM   #9
HumiliationJunkie92

It's not like it's physically painful or anything... but I had to write lines, and for every mistake, two lines were added, and after a couple seconds of no typing, another line would be added... For some reason, that was super tough for me... Super stressful lol

Limits: public, illegal, poop, drinking pee, family, blood, needles, pictures.

23/F

6/6/16: The Day I Became An Ass Whore
HumiliationJunkie92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:10 AM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Having to drink my own piss, all of it, like a dog 5 times in a row on a day. It was absolutely disgusting! Also because it was the same recycled piss all over again each time. I put 'drinking piss' on my limits list immediately after.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #11
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

The last time I was punished was the worst and it was years ago.

I was sent to do corner time for about 30 minutes (in my estimation). Now I absolutely detest being idle so in itself that was bad enough. But what made it my worst punishment wasn't just corner time but the whole situation. I don't even remember what I did (except refusing to obey) or why I did it... I just remember how everything about the whole situation sucked during and after the punishment.

The thing is that, while punishment isn't completely off the table, it isn't something it used lightly here and only to address major issues such as willful disobedience. It's nothing either one of us enjoy in the slightest so if I get punished it's both of us who are.

So while the punishment itself lasted half an hour, the guilty feeling lasted longer. In the hours after we both felt awkward, not quite knowing what to say and it took me a bit to get over it, learn from it and move on that night.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:51 AM   #12
TKMinimalist

Drinking my own pee, although that started out as a challenge rather than a punishment. Alternatively, receiving 'corner time', whereby I was made to strip nude and kneel in the corner of my room for two hours straight, regardless of who was around or what was happening.
TKMinimalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:39 AM   #13
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
What is the worst punishment you've ever had to do?

Your definition of "worst" can be whatever you wish: most painful, humiliating, embarrassing, worst result, observed by lots of people, from a friend, revenge, etc.

Please give a full complete explanation of how the punishment was chosen, who was involved in making you complete it, when and where was the punishment completed, what was the "result" of you completing the punishment.
The worst punishment I ever got was having to do an insane amount of lines by hand, with the condition to alternate each letter to be a different color. So the first letter was red, then black, then green, then blue then repeat, and every other line in the non dominant hand... I hate writing line... but that took it to a new level.

The worst funishment I ever got was being placed in a bondage yoke. (Hands and feet are all secured in the same plank of wood with holes in it for each hand and each foot, and opens in the middle. I received the most intense and extreme caning I ever had gotten. The next morning I noticed I had all these little red dots all over my face. Blood vessels had broken (like when you throw up hard) and everyone kept asking me at work what had happened.

Hardest Task This would have to be standing in the corner on one foot in a 5" heel for 20 minutes... It was rough!
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:51 PM   #14
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Angry Spankings

I lied once to my master... so he had me wear my largest butt plug for 24 straight hours. Whike at work sleeping everything. I had to walk around his house for 6 hours naked. Andevery 5 mins to 45 minutes or so he would call me over to his lap. He would pull out the plug. Fuck me with it. Then he spanked me bare ass 175 times. In groups of 25 with his bare hands. A whip. And flogger... I couldn't sit for days... it probably wouldn't have been so bad but the longest I had gone with my large plug was 12 hours. And the most spanking I had ever had were 50 in 1 day. I was so ashamed. After the 175 spanking he removed the plug. And fucked my ass. Then made me lay in his cum promising not to lie to him agian. I never did!
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #15
xerxes89

It might sound relatively tame, but when I was just starting out and experimenting with kink, I got a master who commanded me to hump the floor naked while on cam. It was my first cam session, and I was so humiliated because I couldn't really hump the floor well, and I was left lying humiliated on the ground, dreading looking back up at the camera...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment