Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 02:20 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Bell Andreaswallows.......Working Late......keep me wet and denied!

I learned late this morning that I will be working late this evening. As a result, I will not be home for cocktail hour with my Sir.

As soon as I found this out I immediately texted my master. He suggested we meat for lunch, and since he was working from the home office today, he indicated he would be bringing some toys with him when we meet.

We agreed to meet in the parkade, he arrived at the agreed time and I jumped into his SUV.

"Andrea", he said, "isn't there something you need to tend to before lunch?"

I instantly leaned over, unzipped his pants and drove his cock deep in my mouth. He continued to drive out of the parkade and on the restaurant.
I have been so wet all morning, reading the comments from my thread last week, just turned me into a dripping wet cock swallows slut.

We arrived at the restaurant a few miles away, Sirs cock never left my mouth the whole way.

We proceeded to enjoy our lunch and headed back to my building.
I attempted to make a move towards his huge cock as we entered the parkade, but he pushed me back; "no cock for you until you get home dear"

I pleaded, I wanted him to shoot his hot cum in my mouth sooooo bad!

but no.

As I was about to step out of the truck and head back to my office, Sir handed me a bag.

"Look inside once you are at your desk dear"

I did as I was told, I love being told what to do

When I reached my desk, I looked in the bag and found the following.

Remote WiiVibe
Nipple Clamps
Arousal Gel
4 clothes pegs
Crotch chain

It may help you to know that, it is quite a warm day here today. I have on a light Red skirt just above the knee, red 5 inch pumps, white silk sleeveless blouse and a sheer white bra. Lipstick matches my shoes

As well as a note;

Post online like good slut, Give the GD free rain to keep you wet and horny for Sir when you get home.

So, her I am, my cunt, 38DD breasts and everything else is yours;
Buzz me,
Clamp me,
Tug my chain,
Gel me up
..........just don't let me cum, Sirs orders.

Help me show my Sir what a public slut I can be.............please....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 04-18-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: sp
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 04-18-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

gel up your pussy, also put nice amount inside, and nipples, tug your chain when ever you think about how wet you are.

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 04-18-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #3
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Well to begin with get those nipples clamped for me and apply a good layer of arousal gel to your slutty clit. Rub it in very thoroughly. Do all this at your desk if possible.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:55 PM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
gel up your pussy, also put nice amount inside, and nipples, tug your chain when ever you think about how we you are.
Thank you....this slut is very grateful. I took my bag to the bathroom, lubed up my dildo with the arousal gel. Slowly, I fucked the dildo being sure to spread the gel deep inside my cunt. Sir, I was so close to cumming. Especially when someone came into the bathroom. It was so quiet, I was sure they could hear my wetness as I slid the dildo in and out.

Mmmm.....back to work

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 04-18-2016, 02:57 PM   #5
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Have a BUZZ and TUG from me now.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:14 PM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Well to begin with get those nipples clamped for me and apply a good layer of arousal gel to your slutty clit. Rub it in very thoroughly. Do all this at your desk if possible.
Nipples clamped Sir. I was able to rub the gel on my clit as I sat at my desk. Of course tormenting myself as my finger slowly circled my swollen clit and edging as I think about your cock ring....otherwise known as my lips. Does the vision of me playing with myself at my desk make your cock throb? I get so wet when I know I am making cocks hard...and wanting me.

Old 04-18-2016, 03:20 PM   #7
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Believe me my cock is both of those things. Your lips are feeling wonderful snug against its swollen base. I have edged twice already but have to do it carefully... I am really fucking horny this morning -I love the days when we get to treat you like our slutty little fuck puppet.

Almost forgot another BUZZ and TUG from OPS
Old 04-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #8
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Thank you....this slut is very grateful. I took my bag to the bathroom, lubed up my dildo with the arousal gel. Slowly, I fucked the dildo being sure to spread the gel deep inside my cunt. Sir, I was so close to cumming. Especially when someone came into the bathroom. It was so quiet, I was sure they could hear my wetness as I slid the dildo in and out.

Mmmm.....back to work
I definitely can hear your wetness, give yourself a tug whenever you think about how wet you are

Proud owner of littleanalslave
Old 04-18-2016, 03:24 PM   #9
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Nipples clamped Sir. I was able to rub the gel on my clit as I sat at my desk. Of course tormenting myself as my finger slowly circled my swollen clit and edging as I think about your cock ring....otherwise known as my lips. Does the vision of me playing with myself at my desk make your cock throb? I get so wet when I know I am making cocks hard...and wanting me.
My cock is definitely hard and wanting you, but we wouldn't want you to go over the edge now would we.

Since wanting you and not having you is my pain, it seems only fair to share.

Use one of the Pegs to clip your chain to you clit and give me a TUG.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #10
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I want you to use a hand to tug on both your nipple chain and crotch chain - through your clothes have your thumb hooked in the chain from your nipple clamps and the little finger hooked through the crotch chain. Move your hand slowly up and down while you work for at least 5 minutes... pleasure pain pleasure pain... perhaps others might like to request that you continue with this for a while.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:35 PM   #11
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Not even going to add to the physical torment tonight, but perhaps the mental....

My cock sprang to attention reading your account of lunch, and only got harder as I continued through your report and request. Knowing how dripping wet you already are - and will surely continue to be all evening - has me aching and throbbing.

I do hope this all translates into an exceptionally good reunion with your Sir tonight.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 04-18-2016, 03:38 PM   #12
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

More pleasure pain pleasure pain TUGging but use the vibe as well this time.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:43 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Going into a meeting........wet and very distracted

Ok,

I know have to go into a meeting, there will be at least 10 men attending as well as myself and another woman.

I will be wearing my remote wiivibe as well as a generous amount of arousal gel on my now throbbing clit.

I have had to remove the nipple clamps (obviously) however the arousal gel as well as the lingering effects of the clamps have left me in, well lets just say "the girls are standing at attention"

I will be able to read your posts, but not really be able to respond for the next hour or so.

Feel free to request a 30 second BUZZ, or, if you accompany your request with a description of what you imagine a cock sucking cum slut like me could do for you if I were with you, I will double my BUZZ time.

no consecutive posts!

Just imagine me reading your naughty post and struggling so hard to fight off cumming while you force me to vibe in public for 60 distressful, agonizing seconds!

I will report as to what you have done to my wet dripping cunt in front of my peers............assuming I survive the meeting

xoxoxo............

Old 04-18-2016, 03:46 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Not even going to add to the physical torment tonight, but perhaps the mental....

My cock sprang to attention reading your account of lunch, and only got harder as I continued through your report and request. Knowing how dripping wet you already are - and will surely continue to be all evening - has me aching and throbbing.

I do hope this all translates into an exceptionally good reunion with your Sir tonight.
OMG Semper,

Thank you thank you thank you, you have no idea how much it arouses me knowing this cum slut is able to make your huge cock so incredibly hard.

My Sir would be proud.

xoxoxoxo

Old 04-18-2016, 03:47 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
My cock is definitely hard and wanting you, but we wouldn't want you to go over the edge now would we.

Since wanting you and not having you is my pain, it seems only fair to share.

Use one of the Pegs to clip your chain to you clit and give me a TUG.

This slut thanks you for the image of your arousal.

My slut cunt is sooooo wet right now!!

xoxoxoxo

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, cunt, denial, public, shoes