Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
hotdiggity8676

Default Run My Craigslist Account

Had a fun, submissive idea. I want someone who's interested (I'm gay, so prefer a dom bi/straight/or gay guy) to create a new Craigslist account with the intent of using and exploiting me with it. I'll provide you with my city info and basic stats, and you can post ads for me/of me within my limits. I thought it would be hot to also incorporate dice rolling into this. Like perhaps I roll the dice to see how many ads you post, how many you get to respond to on my behalf, and which ones I follow through with. I'll then have to document my encounters and give you proof. Then another dice roll will determine if we do it all again, and how many times.

PM me if interested.

Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, stripping, kink, raunch, piss, scat, exposure, feet, body hair, picture dares, craigslist

Limits: pain, blood, marks, cbt, crossdressing, feminization, line writing, cbt, don't have any toys

No KIK, no toys, no butt plugs.

Last edited by hotdiggity8676; 03-17-2017 at 02:48 PM.
hotdiggity8676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:30 AM   #2
hotdiggity8676

Anyone interest?

Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, stripping, kink, raunch, piss, scat, exposure, feet, body hair, picture dares, craigslist

Limits: pain, blood, marks, cbt, crossdressing, feminization, line writing, cbt, don't have any toys

Old 03-22-2017, 08:54 AM   #3
hotdiggity8676

Bumping this up one more time...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
craigslist, exposure