Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-12-2020, 05:57 PM   #4156
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Diaper up and drink a large glass of water. When you get the urge to pee give yourself an enema and start a timer for 2 hours. You can take the diaper off when the timer goes off will you hold it for that long of end up messy, good luck.

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 10:56 PM   #4157
MirandaCole21

Diaper up and crossdress in something sexy. When it gets dark out, walk twenty paces from your door, squat down, pee in your diaper, and then stand up and lift your skirt for 10 seconds to expose your wet diaper. Hope you don't have nosy neighbors.

If for mine, I could get crossdressing while going for a walk, that'd be awesome.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MirandaCole21 for this post:
Old 06-13-2020, 08:54 AM   #4158
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Put on a sexy outfit with a padded diaper underneath. Now start walking away from your home. You may not turn around until the diaper has soaked through!
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 03:23 PM   #4159
pantieslave

You must spend a total of 48 hours in the same diaper, you can remove it whenever but every time you remove it you must add 2 more hours to your time.
If possible I'd kinda like a dare to include pokemon go or fortnight while in diapers, thank you!
Old 06-13-2020, 06:57 PM   #4160
the_diaper_darer

You’re going to be trapped in diapers until you get a victory royal in Fortnite. Also every time you lose, you must put something messy down the back of your diaper.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 02:21 AM   #4161
Binky

For you you will have a choice. For the next 36 hours youe diet will be nothing but baby food. But if you opt to skip a meal for 'regular' food instead then the baby food you were supposed to eat goes down your diaper. In addition the toilets are off limits throughout.

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:11 PM   #4162
darediapermen

you have to wear a diaper for 24h and every 2 hours you put something messy in it like sirup
i would love something with messy diaper with food and hidden public stuff and i live alone so can be a long dare (24h-48h)
and it is my first time
men twentie

Last edited by darediapermen; 06-15-2020 at 05:36 PM.
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 07:21 PM   #4163
Explobe29

Go to the nearest fast food place with a diaper on and get as many of these things as you can.
-Ketchup
-Mayonnaise
-Dressing
-Syrup
-Hot Sauce(not too much)
-Butter
-Ice Cream
-Any drink they have(just not water)
-Any fruit they have
Then go into a bathroom(or secluded area) and dump all of them into your diaper. Walk around outside for a good thirty minutes.

You said you had a lot of time on your hands. If you want me to add on to this send me a picture on kik of the result and I'll make this longer.

You'll just have to wait around in a messy diaper until I responded.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:39 PM   #4164
the_diaper_darer

For the next five days, you are never going to have a dry diaper. You will wear diapers 24/7 for five days, wetting and messing as needed, but you may not change unless your bladder is bursting. Once you change, release your bladder and flood your new diaper(even in your nighttime diaper!). We’ll see how long you last before you’re begging for a dry diaper.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:03 PM   #4165
Binky

Diaper up for 24 hours! Now you will set an alarm which will go off every 30 minutes for the duration of the dare. Every time it goes off you must wet or mess your diaper

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:06 PM   #4166
arletghost

You are not allowed to enter your bathroom for the rest of today or tomorrow. You can only change your diaper once, and you have to wet yourself before you sleep and in the morning.

I don't have a diaper, but I can make a homemade one if requested ( although it's not the best or most absorbent, lol)
arletghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:12 PM   #4167
Dallas2834
Baby Member

I dare you to wear your homemade diaper in public such as going to the mall or store and then buy adult diapers if you can.

*I want a diaper hypnosis dare of some kind.

Likes: Being Diapered, Forced to Wear Diapers, Babied, Bondage, Diaper dares, Humiliation, Hypnosis.

Limits: No face and nothing too public
Dallas2834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 07:40 AM   #4168
DiaperFelix

Everytime before you go to sleep you must drink 1L and diaper up. After that you'll listen to a diaper wetting or bedwetter hypnosis. Dare lasts 5 days, add 2 days for every morning you wake up wet

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 10:28 AM   #4169
diaperlover01

every day for a week, you must sleep in a diaper. an hour before you go to bed, you are to stop using the bathroom and must hold everything in until you fall asleep. if you wake up in the middle of the night, you are not allowed to get up to use the bathroom. everything must be done in your diaper, and if you wake up in the morning still dry, you must immediately release everything into your diaper

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 10:52 AM   #4170
diaperrvb
Baby Member

Everytime you think about pleasuring youself for the next 24 hours will result in +1 points. At the end if the day, you must take note of that number and drink that makes liters of water. You can choose when to drink these liters, but you must pee in diapers for it to count toward reducing your total. Alternarively, you can pleasure yourself to completion. One orgasm is minus one point. If rope is your thing, lace your chest tight when approriate.
diaperrvb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper