Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default Rabbit Breath

What’s hot is that you has a dom, so there are certain games that can be played. This game is fun in person but can also be played via phone/skype. If I had time I’d enjoy guiding you through this myself.

So here is an assignment for sub and anyone who has a top/dom/owner to help her: Get a rabbit vibrator… a phallic-shaped vibrator that has a clit vibe on it as well. (If your dom prefers it, you may use a clitoral vibrator instead.) Under your dom’s supervision, turn it on all the way and insert it all the way. This first time, hold it there, the buzzing against your clit, until you can’t hold back your orgasm and must take it out to avoid an orgasm.

Now it starts. Hold your breath and pull out the vibe a little, or all the way, whichever. Want to breathe again? Just insert the vibe again. You may move the vibe in and out at will, but you may not inhale or exhale, not even to whimper or beg, unless the vibe is fully inserted with the clit vibe pressing (not just touching) against your clit!

It’s that simple. Just keep doing that until either you faint or your dom gives you permission to pause/stop for the night, and don’t you dare cum.

Unless rabbit vibes don’t affect you much or unless you are so adept at orgasm control that you can hold an orgasm back even with a rabbit vibe fully on and inserted, you will find this quite the challenge.

Oh… and one more thing… tell us how it went and what went through your mind.

Enjoy!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breath control, edging, submission, tease and denial, vibrator