Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #1
Moxy

Default A surprise at home. (non-fiction)

*All names have been changed for obvious reasons

This September past I packed up my life and moved across country for school. Since then I’ve left my former life of late night bartending behind trading in highballs for balance sheets along the way. In the past two months I haven’t had much time to socialize and was looking forward to letting my hair down for the weekend. Wes, a friend, invited me to join him at a Halloween house party and I gladly accepted. I was in desperate need of a break. Plus I was excited to have an excuse to wear my favorite red PVC corset out of the house and to try out my brand new vampire fangs. As it turned out the partygoers where friendly, although for the most part tame. I ended up spending most of the night flirting with Wes as his girlfriend moped in the corner.

Around 1am I was feeling pretty tried as I’m used to getting up very early for class so I asked Wes to drive me home. During the short trip back to my apartment I tried to remind myself to set my alarm for the early brunch I had the next morning. Through my mild gin haze and realized that I would likely forget to do so by the time I put my keys into my door.

As I expected the abatement was dark when I entered. Chris, my roommate, was spending the night at his much older lovers’ house again. I locked the door behind me and not bothering to take my stilettos off I made my way to my bedroom. However as I passed the kitchen something caught my attention.

I heard the clattering of dishes and wondered why Chris was stumbling around it the dark. I flicked the light switch and was met with a tableau of a fit young man licking a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter. My peanut butter in fact. He was dressed in a red basketball uniform, obviously a Halloween costume, which showed off his muscular arms. I took am moment to asses him from the top down. He was clean-shaven, had dark eyes and hair with olive skin and was incredibly toned. Not my usual type but pretty nonetheless. I had never laid eyes on before in my life and had absolutely no idea how he came to be standing in my kitchen.

“You’re not Chris” he said removing the spoon from his mouth.
“No, I’m not, I’m his roommate Mirra, and you are?”
“Oh, I’m ah Mark, I thought you’d be Chris. I was just at a party with him…. and I went to walk home but then I was too trashed and so I decided to walk here..wait I thought Ryan was his roommate, your not Ryan or Chris..”

To stop his rambling I took a step into the kitchen and raised my left hand. With my heels still on I was just about eye level with the stranger and I could tell he was slightly intimated, perhaps even embarrassed to be caught like this.

“I’m his new roommate, I’m the new Ryan, how did you get into my apartment?”
“..the back door was unlocked” As Mark said this he tried to shift his weight and stumbled giving away his level of intoxication. “Ugh, look I’ll go, sorry about the peanut butter.”

I smiled to myself realizing that this guy was in no condition to go very far on his own. As he stood there trying somewhat unsuccessfully to remain upright I considered what I should do with him…

-To be continued-

Before you PM me:

I am a dom not a sub.

Unless you have something intriguing to say don’t bother; I will not respond to pm’s that just say “hi” or “asl?”

I put a high value on politeness and good grammar. If your first pm contains any form of explicit request I consider it to be in poor taste.

Last edited by Moxy; 11-03-2008 at 10:24 AM.
Moxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:24 AM   #2
halomaster117
Account Banned

good. very very good.

[/sollipsism]

halomaster117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk