Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-04-2022, 05:25 AM   #91
HandiAndiBoi

I will try to find a set today and will give you a full report when I’ve completed the task.
Thank you

Discord: HandiAndi#7776
Kik: HandiAndiBoi

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys
HandiAndiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 05:59 AM   #92
FoxGirl

Sounds like good fun
My toys are: 2 vibrating plugs, 2 normal plugs, a double ended dildo one end a small bulb the other 4 small beads, vibrating anal beads

Likes: anal, diapers, pants wetting, being plugged, edging, orgasm control

Limits: pics/vids, scat, involving people irl, blood, harm, messy.

Kik: FoxyGirl_anal
FoxGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:41 AM   #93
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxGirl View Post
Sounds like good fun
My toys are: 2 vibrating plugs, 2 normal plugs, a double ended dildo one end a small bulb the other 4 small beads, vibrating anal beads
Your dare is to take any three of your toys and insert them into your butt at the same time. Once that‘s done, insert another toy into your pussy and cum.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:23 PM   #94
PunishThisBitch

I've done quite a bit of anal stretching in the past and recently I've been getting back into it, I'd love to really push myself to get back to where I was before. Toys are in my sig although I currently can't fit the large dildo in my ass.

toys: bullet vibrator, medium sized dildo, large dildo, small butt plug, large butt plug, household items (brush, perfume bottles, pens, etc.)
I love stuffing my perfume bottle in my pussy and leaving it in all day
PunishThisBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 12:03 AM   #95
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishThisBitch View Post
I've done quite a bit of anal stretching in the past and recently I've been getting back into it, I'd love to really push myself to get back to where I was before. Toys are in my sig although I currently can't fit the large dildo in my ass.
Warm up with the toy of your choice and then insert the large butt plug by sitting on it. Wear it for at least 4h. After that or after you can‘t take it anymore, take it out, and prepare your second largest dildo. Push it completely into your butt (as far as it reasonably goes, don‘t lose it in there), and take it out again. Spank yourself, hard. Do this at least 20 times. By the end, your hole should be nice and gaping. Now insert the large dildo. It should slide in quite well.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:08 AM   #96
ro17uh

How are the dares going, everyone?

Old 01-11-2022, 11:11 AM   #97
HandiAndiBoi

Sorry for the delay, I had to order the training kit.

Anal Plug Trainer Kit, 3 PCS... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087BHS9VJ...p_mob_ap_share

I did your task on a day I’m off because I work a fast paced physical job where I couldn’t risk needing to adjust the plugs.

The set I ordered is stainless steel with a heart shape outer piece.

I wore the smallest one for 2 hours, which I needed to get used to the feeling. It constantly felt like the plug was going to fall out but I guess that’s just how it feels. I then wore the medium plug for three hours. I had to remove it for an hour because the outer piece was pushing against my skin and irritating it while I walked around (maybe should have gotten a different shape). I then put the medium piece back in for three more hours while I ran some errands. I had a nice gape once I removed it.

For the large piece, I thought it might make it easier (or more fun) to run it under hot water first. I’m not sure if it was easier but it was an interesting feeling. I had to try several times to get the large one in. But I finally did. I have it in as I’m typing this, and I am pumping my clit for additional fun. My butt hole can’t help but clench around the plug, no matter how hard I try to relax it. It’s fun to know I have such a large plug in my ass. I must say I’m nervous to remove it. Thank you for your help in my anal training.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 01-11-2022, 02:16 PM   #98
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandiAndiBoi View Post
Sorry for the delay, I had to order the training kit.

Anal Plug Trainer Kit, 3 PCS... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087BHS9VJ...p_mob_ap_share

I did your task on a day I’m off because I work a fast paced physical job where I couldn’t risk needing to adjust the plugs.

The set I ordered is stainless steel with a heart shape outer piece.

I wore the smallest one for 2 hours, which I needed to get used to the feeling. It constantly felt like the plug was going to fall out but I guess that’s just how it feels. I then wore the medium plug for three hours. I had to remove it for an hour because the outer piece was pushing against my skin and irritating it while I walked around (maybe should have gotten a different shape). I then put the medium piece back in for three more hours while I ran some errands. I had a nice gape once I removed it.

For the large piece, I thought it might make it easier (or more fun) to run it under hot water first. I’m not sure if it was easier but it was an interesting feeling. I had to try several times to get the large one in. But I finally did. I have it in as I’m typing this, and I am pumping my clit for additional fun. My butt hole can’t help but clench around the plug, no matter how hard I try to relax it. It’s fun to know I have such a large plug in my ass. I must say I’m nervous to remove it. Thank you for your help in my anal training.
Great stuff! If you‘re afraid to remove it, keep it in and sleep with it!

Old 01-13-2022, 03:59 PM   #99
HandiAndiBoi

I’ve started to crave more and more anal now. Not to be greedy, but could I get another task from you?

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 01-18-2022, 05:47 PM   #100
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

I would love to have and custom anal dare. I would call myself to be quite experienced and am primarily looking for ways to make the experience as slutty as possible.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #101
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandiAndiBoi View Post
I’ve started to crave more and more anal now. Not to be greedy, but could I get another task from you?
Sleep with the medium plug in. In the morning, put in the large plug. How many fingers can you insert next to the large plug?

Old 01-27-2022, 10:06 AM   #102
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaAnalSubSlut View Post
I would love to have and custom anal dare. I would call myself to be quite experienced and am primarily looking for ways to make the experience as slutty as possible.
Hallo Nachbarin

Insert a plug of your choice as warmup. Once it’s in, give your pussy some hard slaps.
Take your small anal beads and put them down your throat until you gag and cry, like a good slut. Go as far as down you can.

Next, take your biggest thick neck plug and insert it while wetting the big beads with your mouth. Keep the plug in for 1h.

It‘s now time to get all the large beads in. Really work for it! Once they are all in, try inserting another plug, to really seal off your hole. Tie a string to the end of the beads if you‘re afraid of losing them. Keep them in for 1h.

You‘re now ready for the inflatable plug. Remove everything that was in your ass, and put in the inflatable plug (deflated). It should be barely noticeable at your current level of stretch. Pump it up until you think you can‘t handle it anymore, then add one pump. Pull out the plug and feel that asshole gape. Such a good anal slut! How many fingers can you put into your ass after removing the inflatable plug? Try to fully fist yourself. If you can‘t do it, stretch yourself out with the inflatable plug until you can fit at least four fingers completely (up to the palm).

Old 02-04-2022, 07:39 AM   #103
ro17uh

Any updates?
Any new entrants?

Old 02-15-2022, 03:16 AM   #104
Lily_love

Pretty new to anal as usually I’m stretching my pussy but currently isolating due to getting covid so thought I’d take a chance and post on here…

I have lots of toys… https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16232

I can currently fit up to number 4 in my ass pretty easily and have had 13 in before but it was a while back….

Any other questions then just ask

Likes: pain, pussy stretching, chemical play, predicaments, degredation

Soft Limits: public, piss, slight anal, enemas, messy, photos on my phone/may send to people I trust

Hard Limits: scat, vomit, meat, rough anal, permanent scaring, family, non-consenting bystanders, identifying photos

Toys: Loads! See photos.

I physically can’t make myself cum, only edge 😭
Lily_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:51 AM   #105
22olive

I’d like a dare whenever you have a chance. I have 3 sizes of anal toys, currently can only fit the small and medium. I also have a vibrator. I’m fairly new to anal play, so be nice please

23/F sub, maybe looking for a similarly aged male master to form some kind of relationship with?

Likes: edging, orgasm control, spanking, anal toys, clothing control, humiliation, risky, public (sneaky)

Limits: anything too public, diapers, blood, feces, face pictures

Kik: 22olive
22olive is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 22olive for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female