Old 12-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #152
daremaster 1
getDare God

Outstanding! Love the story <3
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #153
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Excellent update leo and just saying, 13 people all giving this story 5 stars ! You've got to be doing well

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:25 PM   #154
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, great writing!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #155
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 19. Evie's Dare

Nicole

Nicole unlocked the door and moved out into the corridor, checking to make sure that the coast was clear, before beckoning Evie to follow her out into the open.

When Evie crawled out of the restroom, Nicole almost forgot herself and jumped on the girl right then and there. Instead she forced herself away, moving across to check that the actual corridor was clear in order to keep herself from assaulting Evie with kisses and roaming fingers. Watching Evie kneeling, looking breathless but unsure, making no move to actually rub herself, Nicole realised that the girl was losing her nerve.

'Now you're all embarrassed and scared?' Nicole asked in disbelief, thinking of all that Evie had done alone to get herself into this position.

Sighing, she stepped closer and held out her hand.

'Take my hand,' she told Evie firmly, 'and look straight at me.'

Evie did as Nicole told her, clasping Nicole's hand with her left, keeping her right hand free for play.

'Now I'm only looking into your eyes,' Nicole said, inwardly in awe of how deep and blue Evie's eyes were, feeling that her own must look so drab and dull to the redhead. 'So finger yourself and finish so that I can get back to my friends knowing you completed your dare properly and won't be sulking and regretting chickening out,' she told the girl, making herself sound much less interested than she actually was.

Apparently her speech was enough to reassure Evie. Nicole caught the girl's hand moving out of the corner of her eye. Then Evie's eyes widened and she sucked in a deep breath, making it obvious that she'd started to touch herself. After a moment, Evie pulled on Nicole's hand, bringing it to her lips and kissing the back of her hand lightly in a way that took Nicole's breath away.

'Is this okay?' Evie asked in a whisper, sounding so incredibly vulnerable.

Why is she the one that sounds vulnerable? Nicole wondered. I'm the one that wants to melt at her feet and kiss her and kiss her and cuddle her and squeeze her, until we both fall asleep that way.

Instead of admitting that, too afraid that voicing it might lead Evie to ask for Nicole to do just that, which she wasn't sure she could actually refuse right now, Nicole forced herself to calmness, giving the beautiful redhead a single nod.

'Just the hand, though,' Nicole told her. 'Don't go getting any ideas about jumping me out here.'

I do, I do, I do, she added mentally, unable to voice the truth aloud. But then I'd lose myself in you and neither of us would ever get up off this floor and we'd be discovered and it'd all go wrong.

Evie nodded in return, and Nicole let out a silent sigh of relief. That relief did not last long though, as Evie was soon kissing and moaning against Nicole's captive hand, forcing Nicole to use every ounce of will she had not to crumple down beside Evie and cover the girl in her own passionate kisses. Fortunately it wasn't long before Evie orgasmed, her body shuddering as she gripped Nicole's hand tightly.

After a few moments, Evie let go, and Nicole began to make her way down to the far end of the carriage, making sure that there was no one to see the things that Nicole herself was seeing. The wet patch on the floor beneath Evie's legs hadn't escaped Nicole's quick eyes, either - then again, it was hard to miss when a girl got so wet that without even squirting, Evie had dripped enough of her juices that the pool that formed almost touched her widespread legs.

Nearing her own cabin compartment, Nicole dropped to a crouch and crawled past the door, not wanting to alert her friends to what was going on out in the corridor. It wasn't that she thought they wouldn't accept Evie, or the risky things she was doing, rather the opposite; Jenna might remain sensible about the whole thing, but if Emily and Hannah saw Evie crawling around naked and obeying Nicole's suggestions, who knew what things would escalate to. It was not a stretch at all to imagine the sisters quickly forcing Nicole into a position of crawling along naked alongside Evie, making her help the redhead orgasm with her tongue. The thought warmed Nicole's own desire, but if she was honest with herself, she really just wanted this first time with Evie all to herself, even if she personally wasn't going to do anything to get too involved.

Reaching the far end of the carriage, and thankfully meeting no one else, Nicole turned and looked back at Evie.

The redhead was standing awkwardly at the other end of the carriage, looking about like some sort of lost puppy.

Smiling, Nicole was unable to help herself. She patted her thighs, as she would if calling a dog over, mouthing the words "here girl" to Evie clearly. She was fairly sure that Evie wouldn't be too offended with the way she'd behaved so far, submissively obeying every suggestion that Nicole had made, and being so willing to embarrass herself in front of someone who was, Nicole noted, essentially a complete stranger.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #156
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, it just gets better and better!
Old 12-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #157
Omni314

cool, small question though, how do the girls not notice Nicole walk passed the window?
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #158
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome chapter as always. Love it!
Old 12-22-2011, 02:45 AM   #159
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni314 View Post
cool, small question though, how do the girls not notice Nicole walk passed the window?
"Nearing her own cabin compartment, Nicole dropped to a crouch and crawled past the door, not wanting to alert her friends to what was going on out in the corridor."
Old 12-22-2011, 04:03 AM   #160
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 19.2. Evie's Dare

Nicole

As Nicole had hoped, Evie dropped back down to her hands and knees, and began to crawl the length of the corridor to her. Still barely able to believe that she'd met this daring, beautiful stranger, Nicole kept her eyes on the way the redhead's breasts slightly hung down as she crawled, bouncing and shaking with each crawled step as Evie made her way over to her.

'That's a good girl,' Nicole said when Evie reached her, reaching out and ruffling Evie's amazing dark red hair. 'Now hurry up and do your business before someone comes.' Nicole kept her voice sweet, but there was no mistaking that she was making sure that Evie associated herself with being a dirty girl. Everything Nicole had seen suggested that Evie got off on the humiliation, and Nicole was only too happy to give the girl exactly what she wanted.

Evie began to masturbate once again, kneeling and looking up at Nicole. Smiling down at the redhead as she stroked her cheek, her fingers still tangled in the girl's hair, Nicole held herself firmly in her role, relaxing and feeling a little more comfortable. So long as she kept her thoughts firmly on Evie being her puppy, Nicole was able to keep herself from throwing herself at the girl.

'What a good girl,' she murmured, watching Evie rub herself faster and faster, her chest rising and falling quickly. 'You like being treated like a little puppy, don't you?' she asked.

Evie nodded.

'That's cute.' Nicole giggled.

Evie then gasped out, 'I want to be your little bitch,' and it took everything Nicole had to refuse the girl. Why was it so hard with her? She had no issue saying no to everyone else she'd ever met. Why was this girl she'd only known a few minutes any different?

'I'm not really looking for a pet,' she told Evie. 'But puppies are fun to pat sometimes.' She tugged at Evie's hair. She needed to get away from this girl before she said or did something she regretted; Evie's presence was far too intoxicating for her. 'Now finish up before someone sees, you dirty little bitch.' She kept her voice as affectionate and confident as she could, but the words sounded alien on her lips.

As Evie orgasmed, Nicole realised that it was probably for the best that she deny the girl. After all, if she really admitted it, she was the one that that was the uber submissive, and being in charge of Evie all the time really wouldn't suit her. She needed someone who would be able to switch roles with her, or simply take complete charge. Even as the beautiful redhead was shuddering in orgasm right in front of her, Nicole's need for the girl was already fading, as she systematically squashed the unexpected emotion that she'd felt for the girl.

'Good girl,' she murmured to Evie, knowing she'd be too vulnerable at that moment to ignore completely. She leaned down, and kissed the girl's cheek. Even hot and sweaty, Evie had a deliciously sweet scent to Nicole that drew her in. She forced herself to straighten up instead. It was time to go. 'I've got to get back to my friends now,' she told Evie. 'So take good care of yourself.'

Not waiting for a reply, Evie turned and began walking down the train corridor, telling herself that it made no sense to look back, and that she was being silly over this girl. She had rejected so many more appropriate girls for the tiniest of reasons, or simply because she felt nothing. It made no sense at all for her to become attached to this cute - but a little too submissive - girl.

Returning to the compartment that her friends were in, Nicole found that Hannah was lying down across one of the seats, her legs tucked up, her head resting on her sister Emily's lap. Her eyes were closed, while Emily was stroking her hair slowly. Jenna sat opposite the two sisters, watching them quietly. Nicole looked back at Hannah, the younger girl appearing so blissful curled up against her sister like that. She inwardly sighed. She wished she had someone like that to cuddle up to, someone in front of whom she could completely let her mask drop, let her walls down, and just be transparent, needing, simple, Nicole.

Unfortunately, she didn't have that. What she had was a week to come serving a younger and mostly submissive pain lover, whose heart actually belonged to her sister – while not one hundred per cent certain that there was anything going on between the two of them, it was just too obvious to Nicole that Emily and Hannah belonged together. Aside from that, as of a few minutes ago, she also had a new very submissive puppy play loving girl in her life that somehow kept tugging at her heart strings – without actually offering her anything she needed, or even wanted, aside from being pretty.

Closing the door quietly, Nicole took a seat on the same side as Jenna, and crossed her legs.

'Feeling better now?' Jenna asked quietly as Nicole sat down.

'Yeah, I am,' Nicole replied just as quietly, emotionlessly, her eyes still on Hannah's sleeping face, her mind on the cute redhead in the corridor that had begged to be her little bitch.

'Falling in love?' Jenna teased, following Nicole's gaze.

'No,' Nicole replied calmly, both in response to the girl that she was looking at and the one in her mind. 'That wouldn't make any sense.'

'Love isn't supposed to make sense,' Jenna murmured. 'It's true that lovers have lots of great qualities, but it's also true that deep down, we don't even know why we love them. We just do.'

'Well that sounds foolish to me,' Nicole replied, crossing her arms over her chest and turning to stare unseeing out of the window.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #161
daremaster 1
getDare God

Your chapters are so well wrighten it makes the story 10x better.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #162
Frosty McBalls

What a fantastic story! A great read to fill any stocking!
Frosty McBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #163
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

You are a very talented writer leo i love it

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #164
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, as everyone else has said before me, you're a talented writer!
Old 12-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #165
Feudal

Awesome! But...what's next??

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy