Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-06-2024, 12:34 PM   #1
The Last Ship

The bath was nice and hot. Relaxation spread quickly through my muscles. Hanging from the ceiling asks surprisingly much from your body. A hot bath was exactly what I needed to continue the entire weekend. “Put your feet over the sides”. I almost forgot you were in here with me. Something I should never do. It is dangerous to be horny and forgetting about you. I slowly comply with your order. Slowed down by my protesting muscles and confused mind. “You still owe me for not calling me sir earlier. I think it is time for your punishment.” You guide my hands to the faucet behind my head before softly locking them in handcuffs. “It is very simple. Do not cum or I have to punish you further. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir”. I don’t have to wait long before I understand why you said that as the vibrator you are reaching for comes into view. The buzzing echo’s through the bathroom. The vibrating water reaches my clit before the vibrator can even touch it. The moment it comes in contact with my needy center all the horny feelings from earlier return in tenfold. All I want is to come. I need it at this point. No matter how much I try to shy away from it, you manage to keep it in place. Annoyingly so. “Infuriating isn’t it?” You ask as you put the vibrator on the next level. “To want something and being denied the pleasure. That is all I want. Having the pleasure of hearing you say ‘Sir’. This one simple thing.” I know I should concentrate on what you are saying, but I can’t seem to. “Who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you, sir”. Five simple words that are as true as they can come. “Good. Now, be a good girl and stop fidgeting”. The next few minutes were harder than anything else today. My body trying to get away from the vibrating torture down below with my head screaming at it to stay. “I believe this will suffice. Dry yourself off and meet me upstairs.” My center dripping wet from more than the water as I step our of the warmth. I walk up the stairs as confident as I can. Taking pictures always makes me nervous. We started this without any. Slowly warming up to the idea of sending any pictures. Evolving from detailed pictures to more parts of my body. Finally ending on full body shots. Although you don’t ask for those often, knowing how I feel. “I would like a few pictures if that is okay” I nod as I take my place in front of you. Kneeling at your feet. “If I could I’d take endless once, but I’ll settle for five. First I would like you to stay kneeling as you are, but with your hands behind your head. ‘Click’.

Guiding me through the next few pictures with ease. Going from kneeling to hanging from the ceiling once again. Next came the nipple clamps in view as my clit had endured enough for the short future. The fourth picture fully clothed with handcuffs, a blindfold and a gag. All different poses for you to remember the weekend by. “We are going on a walk.” You say as you hand me the shoes I left behind at the front door. “Somewhere during the walk you will tell me to get my camera for a final picture. If you don’t, I’ll make sure you wished you had.” We start the walk to the front door just like when I entered. “Do not talk to anyone. Do not look at anyone. The only words I want to hear are for the picture”. I nod as you open the front door. The cold evening air immediately starts flowing in. Grateful you take my jacket from the hanger at the last minute before guiding me outside. It takes a few minutes before we are outside of the city center. Walking past loud cafés and clubs full with dancing people. Most people we come across go towards the center to enjoy their night out with friends or their partner. You purposely guide me away. Knowing I would never choose a spot with that many people around.

A small park, a deserted street, a street with no lights, another park. All good locations I could have chosen. Somehow the streets become known again. Something that can only happen if we are turning back. Time is running out. As you guide me into a slightly lit alley way I timidly speak up. “Could you please get your camera, sir?” Your smile grows wide with anticipation. “Off course. In the meantime, you can get into position. I already have one picture with your clothes on. And we both know I much prefer you without. Strip for me.” You start to search your bag for the camera. No turning back now. I strip naked as fast as I can. Hoping you let me get dressed before anyone walks by. As I hand my clothes over to you, I get into position. ‘Click’.
The Last Ship is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk