Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #61
Mere
Account Banned

geez, now post!!!
Besides, it has been like a month, I would say the story is awesome and I want to read more, curiousness KILLS!

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #62
kearns

I know this is short but I just wanted to post SOMETHING. I got so many PMs and people on this and other threads asking when I'm going to continue that I decided I had better appease them before a mass riot ensues. ; )

Oh, and I hope to continue this more over summer vacation before I go to college. So there's your answer you crazy would-be-rioters!

The photographer stayed for half an hour, only taking a few pictures of Caroline's pussy after set-up. Caroline had the photographer send the photos to someone in her late father's company immediately. Sometime during the day a UPS truck came delivering the new cage for Tits, which was put into Caroline's closet, and the special cream Caroline bought. At two o'clock Caroline's company came and put up the new wallpaper on every wall of the house- it was blown-up pictures of Caroline's bald pussy, taken by the photographer earlier that day. The workers and Caroline's friend Don were "tipped" for their services by Pussyslut and Tits, and at five o'clock left the two slaves with their owner.
The three were in the living room, each looking at the wallpaper- Caroline in elation, her two slaves in shock. Caroline's pussy truly was "inescapable" now. Not one wall didn't have Caroline's pussy plastered on it. The picture of her pussy measured a few feet across, so many walls had multiple pictures of it, one after another. Pussyslut and Tits couldn't believe they'd have to look at it wherever they turned from now on.
"Mmmmmm, I love it. What do you slaves think?"
"We love your pussy, Mistress!" Tits said, beaming. The shit-earrings were still dangling from her earlobes.
"I think it's time for you girls to properly learn how to suck and lick my pussy, then. Kneel." Caroline walked over to the DVD player and inserted a disc into it.
"I want you girls to concentrate watching this video. You girls need to learn that my pussy is your number one priority in your lives- that's why we're having Pussy Worship Day in the first place."
"Yes Mistress," they said.
"Well then... enjoy!" Caroline said, leaving the room.
The television flickered to life, showing an image of Caroline from the chest up.
"Hello slaves," the Caroline on the TV said. "Today you will learn how to properly suck and lick pussies. You will also learn how to properly suck and lick MY pussy according to my specifications."
The lesson started with Caroline describing the anatomy of a woman's vagina, complete with a little plastic model Caroline displayed for the camera. The girls were taught how to use their tongues to pleasure a woman, as well as Caroline's pussy- evidently she had specific wishes as to how it should be done on her. Next was learning how to stimulate clits before Caroline directed the girls in a "tongue exercise"- the girls were literally forced to stick their tongues out and "perform" on an imaginary pussy, to much embarrassment.
The lesson took two hours to complete, and after a good hour of tongue exercises both girls' tongues were worn out. Nonetheless, the TV Caroline's last line in the video imitiated a cheap education video: "Now you girls will have a chance to try your new knowledge on the real thing. Have fun, but remember- your pleasure should 'cum' (the TV Caroline giggled at her own joke) from pleasuring the pussy on your face."
Caroline descended the stairs and turned the TV off. She carried two pairs of panties, an egg timer, and the horrible straps she always wore around her thighs.
"Okay, girls, time to test your knowledge! Pussyslut, you're up first! Lay down on the couch."
"Yes Mistress," Pussyslut said, getting up from the kneeling position she was in for the last two hours and stretching herself out on the couch.
"Tits, you're to keep your eyes on me and talk about how wonderful my pussy is. At the end of the hour you girls will switch jobs."
"Of course, Mistress."
Caroline descended on Pussyslut's face, locking her thighs and the straps around her head. Pussyslut immediately went to work as Tits began singing her praises.
By the end of the hour Pussyslut's tongue had soaked up seemingly gallons of pussy juice. Her face was coated, the stink clung to her, and her face had been came on at least three times.

"Ugggggh, I just came all over your FACE!" Caroline screamed.
"...your hot pussy is so wet, Mistress, this slave can't wait for you to ride my face. Your pussy's perfect, it deserves to be on my face," Tits droned.
The egg timer went off.
"Okay, you dumb bitch, you can shut up," Caroline said, unlocking the straps holding down Pussyslut's head. "It's time to stop talking and start licking."
"Yes Mistress," Tits said while rising to her feet and laying down on the couch.
"Pussyslut, kneel facing me. When I start the timer start talking."
"Yes Mistress."
Caroline secured Tits' face to her thighs and hit the giant button on top of the egg timer to start it.
"Your juices were sooo delicious, Mistress...."

Last edited by kearns; 05-25-2010 at 05:25 PM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #63
rdcottman

thanks for continuing the story, please keep writing it out.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #64
black out

Wink

i agree u should keep posting
i am a male

Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people"—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #65
kearns

I forgot to mention that I also posted a new blog entry. The topic is blackmail, so that may interest some readers here. Personally, I think the entry is rather hot. ; )

Last edited by kearns; 05-26-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #66
black out

u should post a link to it
i am a male

Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people"—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #67
kearns

It's on my blog here at getdare. Under my username is the number of blog posts I have. Click on the number and it will take you to it.

Like I said, the latest entry's about blackmail. Some people who have enjoyed this story might like the blog.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:52 AM   #68
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story!! Please continue..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #69
kearns

"Now that you sluts are done singing and licking your praises we can move on with tonight's activities. Pussyslut, Tits, go collect all of your panties and bras and bring them down here. You'll be implanting those chips for the camera over the next hour."

Caroline watched from the living room couch as Pussyslut and Tits sat on the floor attending to the underwear microchips.
"Done? Good. You girls should learn the proper way to ask for further instructions. The proper way is, "How can this slave serve you, Mistress?" or, "What do you require, Mistress?" or anything of that nature. Practice saying it."
"What do you require, Mistress?" Pussyslut asked, changing to a kneeling position.
"Go get that cream I got today. I think I put it on the kitchen counter."
"Yes Mistress."
Pussyslut got up and returned with the cream a minute later.
"Good. Now, this is very symbolic. You girls are pledging tonight to serve my pussy for as long as I desire. Open up the bottle, Pussyslut, then kiss my wonderful pussy."
"Yes Mistress," Pussyslut said, obeying. She approached Caroline, who spread her legs wide. Caroline had an arrogant smile on her face as Pussyslut accepted her fate and put her lips to the space between her owner's legs. She was taking her first steps to accepting that this WAS her owner and that she really was just her property. When she learned she was being blackmailed she thought she'd simply have to clean her house every weekend, or maybe have to cook her a few meals. She didn't suspect that her whole way of life was going to be radically altered, forever. But between the tattoos and the blackmail, the tight control of her daily schedule, her attending to Caroline's every want and need no matter how depraved, and seeing her friend turned into a literal human toilet, she was beginning to accept her new life. Her kissing Caroline's pussy- no, her MISTRESS'S pussy- was a symbol of her inevitable defeat. It wasn't here yet. If asked by a stranger she'd still say her name was Bern, despite her new name emblazoned across her face. But the fact of the matter is she was beginning to submit, beginning to admit there was no escape from slavery.
"Now you, Tits."
"Yes Mistress," Tits whispered in a soft tone, realizing the almost formal nature of the proceeding. She pushed her jugs up and smiled widely, then approached her owner on her knees. She put her chin on the edge of the couch and slowly pushed her face between the spread legs before her. Tattooed pink lips met juicy pink lips as before Tits backed up to assume a kneeling position.
"Mhmmm..." Caroline nearly moaned. "I own you slaves... Each of you put a dab of the cream on your two fingers. Not too much, Pussyslut! Yeah, that much is perfect. Okay, have the cream on your fingers? Now take it and rub it into my pussy. Tits, take my right lip, Pussyslut my left."
"Yes Mistress." They rubbed the cream into her lips until it dissolved.
"Hmmmm... I don't feel any different. It doesn't matter I guess. What matters is my pussy will produce more juices for you sluts to lap up, and my juices will be a lot smellier when you do. My pussy is inescapable. Say it, girls!"
"Your pussy is inescapable, Mistress!"
"Mhmmm, that's right. But now it's bedtime. And as a symbol of my pussy being absolutely inescapable, you cunts can sleep between my legs tonight, where you belong. C'mon, upstairs we go."
"Yes Mistress," they said, rising to their feet.
"Eyes on my butt as we walk!"
They walked up the stairs to Caroline's bedroom and were quickly ordered into bed. Caroline put two black straps on, one for each leg. She attached them to her slaves' heads and laid down herself. It wasn't the most comfortable position, being that she had to accomodate two heads between her legs, but she loved dominating her girls this way. They truly were her property, and she already seen them as such.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #70
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

About time you got another bit up hahaha.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #71
coolandtechy

Thumbs up

Thanks for posting again! I've been waiting forever!
coolandtechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:47 AM   #72
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

the new post is excellent. this is really good. i love the posts you do about pussys
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #73
kearns

Yet another short addition. I would have wrote more but I got distracted looking at girls in bikinis.

The three females awoke to the blaring sound of the alarm. Caroline sluggishly met it with her outstretched hand, silencing it. Her other hand unhooked the girls from their pussy prison, and they both gasped as they crawled their way out of bed.
Pussyslut and Tits entered the no-door bathroom with little enthusiasm for the day ahead. The timer on the wall counted down the time until their freezing shower with no sympathy or mercy. Pussyslut slid her panties down her legs and squatted over the toilet with a sigh, too tired to care for the cameras recording her as she urinated. Tits began brushing her teeth.
At the six minute mark both stepped into the bitingly cold shower, subjecting themselves to be hit with screaming knives disguised as waterdrops. Tits sighed as she realized she'd probably never wash herself again- Pussyslut would always be there to wash her, and vice versa.
Did I just think of her as 'Pussyslut?'
The girls hurriedly dried off away from the probing cameras and made their way to their separate dressers. Tits picked out a pink pair of boyshorts outlined by a black waistband, along with a matching bra. It would have been cute were it not for the word "COCKSUCKER" in jet black across the back. Pussyslut opted for a dark blue thong with white ruffles and a black bra that seemed to be one size too small, pushing her breasts up. Both met downstairs and prepared Caroline's breakfast in silence. There was simply nothing to talk about.

"Mistress, your breakfast is ready," Tits said, presenting the tray to her yawning owner.
Caroline rolled over and wiped her eyes of gunk.
"I need to take a piss first."
"Uhhh... yes mistress," Tits gulped.
"I forget, is there a toilet around here? I seem to remember getting a new one...."
"Yes Mistress," Tits smiled darkly, "there's one right here."
"There is? I don't see one. I see a sign saying "Toilet" on your chest, but you must have forgot to paint an arrow sign. Please tell me where I can find a toilet, I really need to go."
Tits smiled nervously and her hands were resisting the urge to shake. She felt like someone dropped a weight down her throat and she was about to throw it back up.
"You can use this toilet, Mistress."
"What toilet? I told you, I don't see a toilet."
Tits gulped and choked her next words out.
"This girl is a toilet, Mistress."
"Ohhhhhh, I see! Wow, a talking toilet, how great is that? Well then, how do I use you?"
She's making me continue with this game? Tits groaned to herself.
"You simply put, uh... put your pussy over this mouth here, and then... go. Mistress."
"Toilets don't have mouths, silly, they have toilet bowls!"
"YousimplyputyourpussyoverthistoiletbowlthenMistre ss," Tits spit out as fast as she could.
"So what, do you lay back or something?"
"Yes Mistress," Tits said, taking the clue to lie back.
"And I put my pussy here?" Caroline asked, stepping onto the floor and squatting over Tits' open mouth.
"Yes Mistress," Tits said, desperate to get this over with. It was bad enough being forced to drink Caroline's pee, but the humiliation was doubled with Pussyslut ("No, her name's Bern" she thought to herself) as a literal captive audience.
"And I lock my legs around the toilet bowl like this?" Caroline inquired, squeezing Tits' head with her thighs.
"Yes Mistress."
"Then I simply... go?" Caroline said, releasing her stream on the last word. Tits fought to get every last drop down her throat without it making contact with her taste buds, but she was unsuccessful. Pussyslut closed her eyes throughout the endeavor. She couldn't bare to see her friend suffer like this.
After about ten seconds Caroline was finished.
"What a nice way to start the day! Wipe me up, Toilet, so I can start eating."
Tits put her tongue to Caroline's lips and moved it around, glad to be done with her toilet service for hopefully a few more hours.

Last edited by kearns; 07-04-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:15 AM   #74
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

I love this so much, please continue this
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #75
kearns

Caroline ate her breakfast as she ordered her slaves to pick out her outfit for the day. Pussyslut and Tits would hold a suggested piece of clothing up, and it would either be approved or rejected. Caroline chose a deep red thong and a black bra for underwear, then decided on jeans and a plain black t-shirt. She declined to put them on until after her shower, however.
"Girls, put my underwear on me. Do you remember what to do?"
"Yes Mistress," they said, Tits kneeling next to Caroline with the thong and Pussyslut moving in front of her with the bra.
"Panties first!" Caroline said, prompting Tits to kiss her owner's clit and pussy before moving behind her to kiss her butt cheeks. Following the ritual Tits carefully unfolded the thong, allowing Caroline to step into the holes as her slave moved the panties up her leg.
"How's it smell down there?"
"It's stinky, Mistress."
"Good, the cream's working. Now the bra, Pussyslut."
Pussyslut bent over to gently kiss both of Caroline's nipples, then moved behind her to hook on the bra.
"You girls will go downstairs and eat as I start my daily routine. You didn't eat yesterday so I'll spare you the dog food. You may make yourself pancakes, but I require you to put vinegar and mustard on it. Syrup is not allowed. Do you girls know why?"
"Because you deserve all the syrup, Mistress?" Tits suggested.
"Okay, so there's two reasons. That's one. Do you dumb whores know the other one?"
"No Mistress."
"It's because I CAN order you to eat it with vinegar and mustard. And when you do really load it up with that stuff. Don't let the cameras catch you doing otherwise."
"Yes Mistress," they sighed.
"And make sure you eat every bite, I need my slaves to have energy to serve me!"
"Yes Mistress," they said, resigning themselves to the fact Caroline decided what went into their bodies.
"Eyes on my butt as I walk to the bathroom, then you girls can enjoy your breakfast."
The following user says Thank You to kearns for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk