Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-22-2023, 09:51 AM   #3601
Joepow2

This week when ever you eat you have to be completely naked

Likes to be controlled, controlled cloths, sock dares underwere dares, dice dares self bundage and corner dares and .......
No public no pics no anal no cuming no public crossdrrssing
Joepow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 10:31 AM   #3602
Forthehellofit

Roll a 6 sided dice. Then multiply that number by 10. That is the amount of minutes you need to stand in front of a mirror, completely naked, wearing only your socks.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 01:45 PM   #3603
bright_moon

Go on a naked drive! You’ll have to drive for at least 30 minutes, and halfway through, park somewhere you don’t think you’ll be seen and masturbate until you’re on the edge, but don’t cum. You’ll be nice and horny for the drive back :3 Feel free to do this at night if you’re worried about getting caught!

Likes: Nudity, Pics, Going commando w/ cam check Masturbation, Cum, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Hidden and Semi-Public, Anal, Petplay, JOI
Dislikes: Pain, Messy, Crossdressing, Humiliation, Risky Public
Limits: Family, Friends, Scat, Piss,

Kik: juniper1991
bright_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 10:51 AM   #3604
JMDT17

For the next week, anytime you get home you must be naked, until you have to leave, you may only get dressed if you go outside during the day

Likes: Spankings, Humiliation, Degradation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Wedgies, Denial, Chastity

Favorites: Ballbusting, Public, Bondage, Crossdressing (Mainly Panties, Bikinis, and Thongs)

Limits: Messy, pee, scat, illegal, Needles, Anal

Kik is JMDT17
If you kik me a lewd or nude picture i will censor it for you
JMDT17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:34 AM   #3605
Forthehellofit

Roll a dice and multiply the number by 10. That is the number of minutes you need to spend in public (can be hidden) completely naked in the next 24 hours. Now, it can be all at once or you can break it up into smaller time amounts, as long as you complete he full amount of time within 24 hrs

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 12-13-2023, 01:22 PM   #3606
Noldo

Roll a dice and multiply the number by 10. This is the number of minutes you must be naked and in all fours (you can move around as you wish). At the end, toss a coin. If it's heads, double the time. If it's tails, you're free.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 08:15 AM   #3607
Forthehellofit

First, strip complete naked. Then get 2 6 sided dice. Every 15 mins you need to roll the dice 3 times. The goal is to get doubles 3 times in a row. If you fail, you then need to add up the numbers of what you rolled and divide by 2. That is how many times you need to edge in the next 30 mins before you start to reroll. Keep doing this until you are able to roll doubles 3 times. If you cum before you roll 3 doubles, then you need to stop for the day and start over the next day.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 12-19-2023, 08:21 AM   #3608
sub_21

Whenever you ave to send a text message or a private message, you have to be completely naked! fir a week
kik account: sub_140
sub_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:04 PM   #3609
YourPersonalSlav

When possible, everytime you need to eat or drink anything (except water) you should be naked

24/m/sub

PM DARES

Likes,Limts and Dislikes

All my Toys

All my Triggers

Add to my Calendar (new)

Pm Dares

Hidden Comnds: send me anything in brackets [.] and I'll follow your command
For more hipno triggers see my blog
***I will hear to any hypno file you send me (you can set up the rules in when, how, and how long) ***
YourPersonalSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:40 AM   #3610
Forthehellofit

Strip naked, handcuff and blindfold yourself. Then insert your medium vibrator butplug (speed and pulse adjustable), lay in bed and stay like that for at least 30mins.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 01-11-2024, 09:12 AM   #3611
Forthehellofit

bumping this thread

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 01-11-2024, 10:33 AM   #3612
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Touch all four corners of the exterior of the building you live in (house, apartment building, etc.) completely naked.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 01:15 PM   #3613
15hubi15

Your a dog now, walk naked on all fours around your house, pee like a dog in different places (mark yours terytory) and bark when u hear a noise

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #3614
Forthehellofit

For the next month, whenever you want to play video games you need to be completely naked.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 01-17-2024, 01:08 PM   #3615
Footslaves

Whenever home you have to be naked until you've completed five 500 piece puzzles
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, person above