Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2019, 11:35 PM   #1
wowman

Default Wreck my ass!

Okay, so I am going to be on vacation coming up in a few days and I need a few dares to do while I am there. I am planning on taking all of my toys (read my blog post)

I enjoy stretching, deep penetration, and enemas. I have a few toys from bad dragon, mostly XL. And a few nice inflatable toys as well. I want to be pushed a little but, but not to the point of injury, small pain is tolerable. I will go out and get cheap things for the dare if I don't already own them... Max $10 per dare. There is a toy store nearby with a good selection, message me if there is something you think I need.

Also, feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss my likes and limits further.

I will provide a report and maybe a picture of the result if you are lucky. No face, ever.

P.S. I am willing to try new things, but I will stop the dare if it becomes too much.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, deep, enema