Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2020, 03:38 AM   #1
littleone19

Default Please give me tasks 20F

Hello,

I have a free day today, I’m currently lying with my ass sealed with my butt plug and being forced to do my very first enema later using an enema bulb I have just ordered. Please give me tasks to complete, before my enema, maybe during and after and any other requirements for my day.

Also the other day as a punishment I was forced to poop my panties (if you would like the longgg full report please ask me for it and I’ll send via PM) but it took me encouragement and dares from people on here to actually do it, so I was late in completing it, please give me any punishment you feel necessary.

Your loyal slut thanks you

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 06:55 AM   #2
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Tasks

Simple. Wearing a skirt and top, no bra. Put ice cubes in your panties and go for a walk
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:20 AM   #3
Sammylikes

Here is one for during your enema :

After you've filled your butt, hold the enema; don't release it. Putt your kegel balls in you and use your vibrator to bring yourself ton an edge. Keep going like this for... Let's say 20 minutes (since you're 20) before choosing : releasing your enema and not cuming or cuming first and releasing your enema after.

I would love a report if you decide to do this

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:49 AM   #4
littleone19

Thank you for your tasks

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 01-28-2020, 12:04 PM   #5
littleone19

So I’m currently pooping out my enema... I only lasted 6mins and 47seconds, I was too lazy to wait for the water to run warm so I did use cold water which probably made it harder.. ow I’m sorry, please punish me as required

PM ME DARES

Old 01-28-2020, 01:28 PM   #6
littleone19

Please PM me for a full report if you’d like

PM ME DARES

Old 01-28-2020, 01:32 PM   #7
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

sounds like a nice dare you had

wonders if you already have played with icecubes in your butt?
oh you can pm me if you wanna

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, enema, poop, punishment, slut