Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
cseagles

Default The Freshman

Hey guys, this is my first story in a while. Sorry that I abandoned my other stories, I just wasn't very inspired. Well, seeing as how it's a Saturday night and I'm grounded, I might as well begin a new story.

I've decided to shy away from the classic "T or D" type of story, and just write an erotic love story. Hope you enjoy!

================================================== ========

Background

Characters

Luke (Me): 16 years old, about 5'8", 175 lbs, muscular; short, blond hair (buzz cut), blue eyes.

Laura: 15 years old, 5'7", 120 lbs, middle-back length brunette hair, 32-B cup breasts.

Chapter 1: The First Day

I woke up to an alarm clock. It wasn't a regular alarm clock, it was my phone. Actually, my phone was my alarm clock. My ringtone woke me up and told me it was time to get up and get ready for school. It was my first day as a sophomore in high school.

I had already completed my freshman year. My freshman year wasn't exactly "exciting." I came into high school not knowing anybody. You see, I came from a private school. You know, one of those Christian schools. I hated that school. Not because of the religion and all that, but because nothing ever happened. My graduating class had 28 kids. All in all, there were about 300 kids in the school total. I grew up with the same kids for 10 years (PK-8), and I was only going to high school with five of them. To make things worse, I was good friends with only one of them. Great. I come into high school with one friend. This is going to be awesome trying to meet girls.

Anyways, freshman year kind of sucked. I never really found my group of friends. I thought I could come in and be friends with the popular kids. I thought wrong. I came from a middle class family and almost every one of them was loaded, so that kind of shut me off right from the beginning.

I was always a bit of a nerd, so any intelligent joke I cracked usually landed me with weird looks and snickers from the hot girls.

I played football freshman year and did pretty well. I got snubbed from the A-team, but I made up for it in the offseason by gaining 20 lbs of pure muscle and eventually landed a starting position during training camp for my sophomore season. Fast forward to now.

I'm the starting inside linebacker for the sophomore football team. I think I'm hot shit (kind of).

It was the first day of school, and it was a a Thursday. I honestly didn't see the point of going to school for two days. It's whatever though, I had a game next week and I had better things to focus on.

I turned over in my bed and grabbed my phone. I hit "QUIET" on the alarm option and rolled my ass out of bed. I slowly made my way to my bathroom and took my usual morning piss. I got out and made my way upstairs from my room to the kitchen so I could make my usual breakfast: 2 breakfast burritos, a bagel, FiberONE bar, and some orange juice. I needed the calories to keep my weight up for football. I wolfed down my breakfast and went back downstairs to my room to get dressed.

I opened my laptop and started to play some music to get ready. I looked through my closet for a nice polo to wear. Come on, it's the first day of sophomore year, I gotta look good for any hot freshmen I might have the luxury of having a class with. I found my navy blue and white striped Hollister polo. It was a good choice considering it was pretty tight and usually got some looks from the females. I threw on my clothes and made my way out the door to the bus stop so I could begin my first day of school.

The bus ride to school was nothing special; it was just like it was freshman year: boring. I stepped off the bus and made my way towards the doors of my school. I walked to my locker and dropped off some of my stuff and made my way to my first class of the day: Spanish.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tell me what you think so far.

Me and Brendon - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64998

The Best Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

The Freshman - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71833
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
ashlovespain

I really like it so far. i think it is starting out very well!
ashlovespain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

This could be interesting. Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
cseagles

Chapter 2: The First Class

I took my schedule out of my pocket and looked at it so I would know where my first class was; N211 (2nd floor of the north building). My locker was in the south building, so it was a bit of a hike from my locker to my first class. I grabbed my backpack and started to walk towards my first class. Along the way, I exchanged high fives and handshakes with some of the guys from the team.

I arrived at my destination and found out that I had the class with a few of my friends, which was good so I wouldn't spend the class in utter boredom with a bunch of people that I didn't know. I took a seat next to my friend Rob. We sat and talked for a few minutes until our friend Trevor came in. Then Fadi came in after him. We all sat next to each other hoping that we didn't have assigned seats. The teacher came in about two minutes after we all came in. Her name was Ms. Casolari, or in class she was Srta. Casolari, or Ms. C, as she liked to be called. She was about 5'8" and kind of chubby with curly jet black hair. She spoke a hundred miles an hour in Spanish and I couldn't understand a word she said.

It was 8:25 and the bell rang at 8:30. The other kids started to pour in. I found out that we had kids from every grade in our class. A bit of a melting pot, if you will. It was 8:27 when she walked in. When I say "she," I mean the most gorgeous freshman I had ever seen. I didn't know her name, but I knew one thing: I had to get to know her. Yeah she was sexy, but goddamn was she beautiful. She sat on the side of the room opposite of me and my friends. I elbowed my friend Trevor in the side and he knew what I was getting at.

It was 8:30 and my teacher got up and said, "Todo el mundo siente por favor!" I recognized a few words and sat down where I was.

"Good morning everybody. I know you're all so excited to be here," Ms. C said sarcastically. "First thing's first, seating chart!"

Everybody groaned and we all stood up and waited to be called on. She went through some of the names in the class list and got to me.

"Let's see... Luke! Are you Luke?" she asked, pointing at me.
"Yes ma'am," I said playfully.

She smiled and responded, "Okay, you'll sit right here." I walked over to where she was pointing and sat down. I was waiting for the teacher to call the mysterious freshman's name. Finally, it happened.

"Laura?"
"Yeah, that's me," she said. She spoke with such grace and beauty; it captivated me.
"Okay, we'll have you sit right here, next to Nate."

We all got settled into our seats and the teacher resumed her dialog. She handed out a syllabus that we were all required to sign and return the next day for some extra credit.

The whole time the teacher was talking, all I could do was look at Laura. I tried to make it look like I wasn't staring directly at her. I would look up from my paper and look at her and see what she was looking at her. I caught her looking back at me once or twice, but didn't think anything of it. The bell rang and we all walked out of the classroom. We were walking out single file and I made sure I got behind her.

On the way out, I caught a glimpse of her ass. It wasn't huge, but it was well sculpted and filled out her jeans nicely. She had thick legs which were a total turn on for me. She had to walk the same way I did to our next class, and of course, I walked behind her to get a good look at her. She was walking and talking with her freshman friend, Sophie, the whole way, so she was occupied and couldn't tell I was totally checking her out.

I arrived at my next classroom and we broke off. I took one last good look at her ass and went into my class.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 03-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

I love it. Please continue
Pymani
Old 03-27-2011, 10:33 PM   #6
cseagles

Chapter 3: The Longest day of My Life

As I was walking into my next class, I couldn't help but think about Laura and all her beauty. She had the perfect smile, the perfect body, the perfect laugh. She was, well... perfect. These were just assumptions that I made from 50 minutes of seeing her and not even saying a word to her. But tomorrow, that was gonna change.

I sat in my second hour class - health - with a pounding headache and the image of Laura danced in my head. My health teachers just kept going on and on about the book, the homework, and the classwork in general. To be honest, I didn't give a fuck. Second hour bell rang and I darted out of there as fast as I could. I had lunch next, and I got to sit next to one of my best friends - Sam.

I met Sam last year. She was in three of my classes so we really got to know each other well. We would always talk for hours on end. I had a massive crush on her almost all of freshman year and during most of the summer. She got a boyfriend in July, which pissed me off. But, I didn't think much of it and moved on.

"Hey Luke!" she said.
"Hey Sam! How's it goin'?"
"Pretty good, how about yourself?"
"Can't complain. Got practice after school, so it's gonna be hot as hell, which sucks."
"Yeah, I bet. Luckily for me, I don't play football."
"Yeah, you are lucky."

I continued to eat my lunch until the bell rang and it was time to go to homeroom. My homeroom teacher didn't say much and we just pulled out our iPods and started chatting. My next class was AP Microeconomics. I could already tell that I was going to hate that class just because it had the letters "AP" in it. My teacher said that it was going to be the most difficult class that I was going to take in my life so far, and boy was she right. I looked through the text book and got a headache just from reading the first page.

The bell rang for fourth hour and it was time to move onto my fifth hour class - honors English. I was always good at writing so this class was going to be fairly easy. This class was at the opposite end of the school, so it was about a 6 minute walk from north building to the south building. Once I got into the classroom, I saw the teacher - Mrs. Siebert. She was old, which was pretty nice considering that she was going to retire soon and didn't really give two shits about what went on in the class. Sam was in English with me so I took a seat next to her. The teacher talked the whole time so I didn't get to talk to Sam at all until the bell rang. My next class was close, so I got there in plenty of time.

My sixth hour class was geometry, with Mr. Farina. He was the freshman wrestling coach and he tried to convince me to wrestle freshman year, but I wanted to lift with my football team instead, and it paid off. He was actually really cool and really nice. He cracked jokes and we cracked jokes back and had a good time. He talked most of the time but gave us a few minutes at the end to enjoy ourselves.

This was it: seventh hour, my last class of the day then I was free to go to football practice. My seventh hour class was chemistry. I took honors biology freshman year, but it was hard so I opted for academic level chemistry this year, and it was worth it. My chem teacher was the man. He was a football and wrestling coach, so me and my friend Jack (who was on the team) earned some points with him right away. The whole time Mr. Brown was talking, all I could think about was Laura. She had escaped my mind most of the day, but then she came back to me. I was daydreaming the entire time and didn't pay attention to one word that my teacher said, and he really didn't seem to care at all, which was fine by me.

The bell rang and I was finally free from the burdens of school and was able to relieve some stress at practice.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 03-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #7
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Lovely. In addition: i'm lovin it lovin it lovin it, i'm lovin it like this
Pymani
Old 04-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #8
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, Keep up the good work.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
cseagles

Chapter 3: The Longest Practice of My Life

The bell rang at 3:00 and I made my way to the locker room. The locker room was fairly large and could hold all the football players (freshman, sophomore, and varsity). All in all, there were about 150 kids in there getting ready for practice. It was a Thursday and it would normally be an easy practice, but since our first game wasn't till next Friday, it would be the same as any other day, which meant lots of contact (my favorite).

We're supposed to be lined up by 3:20, but we never were, and today was no different. We went through stretches and we separated into our usual breakdowns: Lineman at the shutes, runningbacks, receivers and quarterbacks running plays. I didn't play any offense, so I got to sit out and relax.

We were finished with out drills and had a water break. We came back to the middle of the field and the coaches gave us the rundown of the rest of practice. We were to do position breakdowns, inside drill, 7 on 7, full team, then conditioning.

The rest of the practice seemed to drag on forever. Inside drill always went by slow because our linebackers coach was very meticulous, and everything had to be perfect. We finished inside drill and rest of the other events. Then came the conditioning. It was Thursday, so it was what coach Balle liked to call, "The Angel of Death." It went on forever and felt like you were running a marathon, and it definitely felt that way today. We finally concluded practice and went back to the locker room with 15 minutes to shower, change, and catch the bus home.

I did everything I needed to in the locker room and made my way to the bus. My bus route always took about 25 minutes to get from school to home, so I had time to do catch up on the homework that my teachers decided to give me on the first day of school. The bus dropped me off at my house and finally came into the friendly confines of my own home.

"Hey hunny, how was your first day?" asked my mom.
"It was pretty good, nothing too special," I replied.
"How was practice?"
"Good. Hard, but good. I'm gonna go change and do some homework."
"Okay, dinner will be ready in about a half an hour."
"Okay."

I walked down the stairs with my backpack in tow. I reached my door and walked in. I threw my bag on my bed and walked over to my desk where my laptop was. I immediately checked my facebook to see if anything happened. Nothing monumental, just the usual.

Just then, I remembered the freshman from Spanish class; Laura was her name. I typed her name into the search bar and her came up. I clicked on her to see what she was up to. I flipped through some pictures and saw that she was still beautiful. I clicked "Send Friend Request" and closed my laptop and went upstairs for dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 04-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #10
Silvercola

Good so far keep up the good work!
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
thefunman
getDare Succubus

very good so far, like the way you are writing this story.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #12
Vladimir

Made this just to say good job on all of your stories.
Vladimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #13
cseagles

Thanks for all the comments guys! The next part will probably be up tomorrow or sometime within the next three days.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #14
cseagles

I finished my dinner and went back downstairs to do some homework. I opened my laptop again to check if Laura had approved my friend request. It turns out that she hadn't, so I closed my laptop and spent the next hour finishing homework.

It was about 10 o'clock when I decided to go to bed. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up at the usual time and went through my usual routine. I walked out to the bus stop and waited for a few minutes until the bus arrived and I got on. I sat down in my usual seat and threw on my iPod. The entire time on the bus, I couldn't get her out of my head; she was what dominated my thoughts. I decided that I would make a move in an attempt to talk to her today.

I got to school and made my way to my locker. I dropped off my stuff and walked upstairs to where my friends would usually hang out before school. On the way, I discovered that Laura's locker was in the same hallway that my friends hang out in. I saw here on her knees putting things in her locker. As I was walking down the hall, I saw her turn her head in my direction and we locked eyes. She gave a small smile and I smiled back. She had one of the most beautiful smiles that I had ever seen. Her teeth were white as snow and very straight, meaning that she had braces before, but had gotten them taken off.

I didn't think much of it, so I kept walking to where my friends were. I was greeted with a slew of "heys!" and high fives. I walked over to where my friend Rob was standing.

"Hey dude, what's good?" I asked.
"Oh hey bro, not a lot. What's up?"
"Nothin' man, just stayin' alive, you know how it is."
"Yeah."

We stood there for a few minutes until it was 8:20. We usually walk from the south building (where we hang out before school starts) to the north building (where our first class is) at this time.

"Hey, do you wanna go to north now?"
"Yeah, let's go. I have to wait for Chelsea though," replied Rob.
"Okay."

Chelsea was Rob's girlfriend. They had been dating for a few months and had become a solid couple.

Chelsea appeared around the corner and Rob and I made our way to her.

"Hey, baby," said Rob.
"Hey."
"You ready?" he asked.
"Yeah."
"Luke, let's go!"
"Alright, alright, I'm coming."

It was a bit of an awkward walk to north because Rob and Chelsea were holding hands and I was the awkward third wheel. Rob dropped Chelsea off at her first hour class and we continued walking towards north.

"Hey, sorry about that," he said.
"Nah, it's cool. I'm used to it."
"Oh come on, we gotta find you a bitch, dude!"
"Haha, yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. What about that sexy-ass freshman in our Spanish class? She's fucking hot."
"Oh my God, I know dude. You should definitely go for her."
"I think I will."
"That'd be an epic score for you, dude."
"Yeah. I know."

I smiled as we kept on walking to our first hour class.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #15
cseagles

Chapter 5: As Fate Would Have It...

FOREWORD: This chapter is going to skip a couple of months to speed up the story a bit.

Fast forward to November: At this point in the year, I still hadn't talked to Laura that much, just on Facebook every once in a while, but I was definitely getting somewhere. In this time, she had been in a relationship with another freshman. They broke up shortly after homecoming. I didn't ask about it because we didn't know each other that well, and I didn't want to mess up my chances of getting to know her better.

It was one day after school that I stayed to do some homework. I drove to school since I had my license and could basically leave whenever I wanted to.
I stayed after school for about an hour and a half and began to walk towards my car in the parking lot outside of school. It was a pretty nice car. It was a 2004 Mustang GT. I had put some bigger wheels on and put on a new exhaust and a new cold air intake for a little more power.

I opened the door and sat down in the leather driver's seat. I threw my books in the back seat and turned her on. The engine roared to life. I put it into reverse and started to back out of my parking space. The parking lot was fairly large and I had to snake around all the isles to get to the front doors of the school and from where the parking lot led out into the street.

Since it was Friday, there was no 4:15 activity bus. The next bus wasn't until 6:15. It had began to downpour in the last 5 minutes so I put on the wipers. I pulled around to the doors of the school and saw a girl standing in the pouring rain. I felt sorry for her as I passed her. As I was passing her, my conscious kicked in and I stopped, and backed up to where she was standing. As I rolled down the window I realized it was Laura! My mind raced and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to make a move. I stopped right where she was standing.

"Laura! Laura!" I called.
"Who is that?" she said while trying to see through the wind and the rain.
"Laura! It's Luke, from Spanish?"
"Oh, yeah. Hey!"
"Do you need a ride home?"
"Um, I'm not sure. My mom was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago and she won't answer her phone."
"Sorry to hear that. If you want a ride, I'd be happy to give you one. I've got plenty of room."
"Uh," she began, unsure. "Sure."

She walked towards the car and I opened the door for her.

"Thanks."
"No problem. So where you live?" I asked.
"I live by CostCo."
"Oh, okay. I know where that is."

I put the car into gear and began to drive off.

"You shouldn't have been standing in the rain for that long. You're going to get sick."
"Yeah, I know, but the doors were locked behind me and I couldn't find any other way in, so I just stood there."
"Yeah, I got ya. So what were you staying after school for?"
"I'm in the choir and we had practice today."
"You sing? Since when?"

At this point in our conversation, I had pulled up to the intersection of the school parking lot and the Jewel across the street. I turned on my signal and turned right onto the main street and pulled up the main light. I got into the other turn lane and put on my signal once again.

"I've been singing since I was about 6 or 7. I love it."
"That's cool. You any good?"
"I don't really like to talk about it. Everybody says that I'm really good but I hate talking about it because I'll sound conceited."
"No, no it's okay. I know how you feel. I played the trumpet for a few years and I was really good. I mean, like really really good. I could've tried out for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra in 8th grade and probably made it."
"Really? Wow. Why didn't you, or what happened?"
"Well, in 6th grade, my band director left and went to another school and this new director came in. I never really got better after she came. I mean, yeah I progressed as a trumpet player, but my music knowledge suffered and I never really became the musician that I wanted to. I quit in 8th grade and only played for my church on holidays."
"That sucks."
"Yeah, it does, but it's whatever."

I had pulled up the light and it was still red. I creeped up until it was my turn to go. I found the perfect time to go and floored it.

"Hold on to something," I said.
"Wait- what?" she said, and her head jerked back into the seat.

I threw the shifter into 2nd gear and the engine roared and the rear wheels screeched as we merged into the other lane. I quickly let of the gas, popped the clutch and shifted into 3rd. I looked at the speedometer and it said that I was up to 70 mph. I quickly slowed down to 50 and started to cruise down the road.

I looked over at her and she was laughing her head off.

"Oh my God! That was so fun!" she said.
"Haha, I thought you were gonna piss yourself, you looked scared as soon as I told you to hold on to something."
"Haha I thought I was."

I looked at her and smiled, and she smiled back, with that beautiful set of teeth of hers. I gathered some more confidence and asked her a couple of more questions.

"So which junior high did you go to?"
"Oh, I went to Century. You?"
"I went to a private school in Tinley. I went there for ten years. I hated it there."
"Really? Doesn't really sound that fun."
"It wasn't. I went to school with the same kids for ten years and my graduating class was twenty-eight. It got real old, real fast."
"I could imagine."

We were approaching the next light.

"Keep going?" I asked.
"Yeah. Take this till 159th and make a right when you get there."
"Okay. It's kind of by where I live."
"Really? Where do you live?" she asked.
"I live right behind Walmart."
"Oh I know where you're talking about."
"Yup. So you play any sports?"
"Yeah, I play tennis for school and I played soccer for nine years, but I had to stop."
"Why?"
"I have bad asthma and since I'm involved in the spring play, I won't be able to play. Not enough time."
"Oh. That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that."
"Thanks, it's okay. How long have you been playing football for?"
"I've been playing for as long as you've been playing soccer, so nine years. I currently play for school."
"That's cool. What position do you play?"
"I play inside linebacker."
"What's that?" she asked. It was kind of cute, the way she asked.
"It's the same position that Brian Urlacher plays."
"Oh... I know what you mean now."
"Yup. But I'm switching to strong safety next year because I'm too short to play inside."
"You're not that short."
"Haha, yeah I am. I'm only five-seven."
"Well, you could be shorter," she said as she giggled.
"Yeah, you're right." I smiled and looked at her and then back at the road.

When I looked at her, I noticed that her hair and hoodie were drenched. I thought quickly and offered her a sweatshirt that was in the back seat.

"Oh shit, you're still drenched. Do you want another hoodie? I have one in the back seat. It might be a little big on you, but it's better than what you have on."
"Aww, thanks. I like guys' hoodies better anyways."

She slided her seat back to where she could grab it from the back. She began to peel off her saturated sweatshirt and I couldn't help but look, hoping to get a glimpse of at least something. No such luck. Her shirt pulled up a bit and I saw a little bit of her stomach, which was lightly tanned and toned. By the time she had gotten her sweatshirt over her head, I turned my head and focused back on the road. I don't think that she noticed. She grabbed the hoodie from the backseat and threw it on. She laughed as she pulled it on. It was clearly too big for her.

"Hahaha, wow. I feel like I'm wearing a dress in this!"

I turned to her and laughed as well. Even in a sweatshirt that was three sizes too big for her, she still looked gorgeous.

"Oh come on, I think it looks great on you!" I said in a joking manner.
"It's so warm! And it's an Illinois hoodie, even better," she said as she smiled.
"It's my favorite one," I said.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't wanna get your favorite hoodie all wet."
"Oh no, no, no, it's completely fine. You can keep it for the weekend and just give it back to me on Monday in Spanish."
"Thanks so much. I will."

I had finally come to the street I was supposed to turn at. I got in the right lane and made my turn.

"Tell me when to turn," I said.
"After this light, it'll be the second left."
"Okay."

We pulled up to the stop light and I was the first one in line. I pulled up next to an old man in his Buick.

"Should I race him?" I asked.
She laughed and said, "Oh my God, yes!! Do it!!"
"Haha, okay."

I creeped up and stopped just short of the line. I revved the engine a couple of times, getting louder on each one. The old man looked at me confused and turned back away. I kept revving the engine. The light finally turned green and I laid on the gas and we took off from the line like a rocket. Laura's head went back into the headrest and we were off to the races. I got up to 80 miles an hour before she told me to slow down. She was laughing hysterically.

"See? Wasn't that fun?"
"Hahaha, yes. So much fun - Oh shit!"
"What?" I asked.
"My turn!"

I finally came to my senses and turned sharply at 40 miles an hour and she almost fell out of her seat.

"Whew! That was a close one!" I said.

She was breathing heavily from the excitement.

"Wow," was all she could say.
"Okay, now where do I go from here?"
"Right," she said. "Keep taking this down. Left. And here's my house on the right."
"Well, here we are," I said.
"Thank you so much," she said. "I don't know what I would've done without you."
"It's not a problem. I had fun, actually."
"I did too."

There was a bit of an awkward silence between us before she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I immediately turned red. She giggled and opened the door.

"See you on Monday," she said.
"See ya..." as my words trailed off.

She walked towards her front door and I pulled away, exhaust rumbling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Advertisements
Kink Talk