nicknick0912
Account Banned

^good idea . i so agree
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #108
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

C'mon jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Post the next part please...
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #109
nicknick0912
Account Banned

he is not even on
Old 02-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #110
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Pages of pointless spam? Interesting.

Jack's not lying, I actually jacked off to it. NoW SHUT UP! :P
Old 02-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #111
hornyjack
Account Banned

Haha I know, may have to make a "without comments" version.

yeah, and it means I can boast that the coolest person on getDare has cummed over my story :P
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #112
hornyjack
Account Banned

Right, expecting there to be 9 or 10 parts to the story overall. Please leave comments if you haven't so far, I really love getting them!

Part 8 - Yeah, you're hot.

I continued sucking hard, thrusting my face up and down on Ryan's cock. I was getting prepared to be sucked too, still to make sure I wasn't going too quickly. My eyes were being shielded by his dark brown pubes, tickling me as they brushed over my nose and eyebrows as I sucked. I pulled off, to give myself a break. I licked my lips, enjoying the taste of all this pre-cum in my mouth!

"Your parents aren't in, right?"

"They both do the late shift at work." Ryan replied, winking.

Whitey pushed my head back down to his crotch to ensure he got the most pleasure out of this, and I carried on licking and sucking. I started to lick his ball sack, his hard cock almost going up my nose. As I moved back to carry on sucking on the tip of his knob, he began to give me a foot job. Finally he'd realised I wanted something in return!

"Right, lets do this properly." he said, signalling for me to come back onto the bed. I instinctively went into the 69 position, both cocks in mouths. Ryan's tongue tickled on my, slightly bigger cock, and I carried on sucking as I had been. He pushed me up and down, making my balls bang against his head, which caused slight pain to me, but he seemed to enjoy.

As I continued to suck, saying stuff about how hot he is, he slid a finger back in my arse, feeling around to find the hole. In time with banging me up and down and sucking me, he shoved it in, lubricated with his spit, and fingered me hard.

"Deeper!" I shouted, enjoying it so much.

"Whatever you ask sir." he replied, cheekily.

We carried on, rocking his bed as we banged up and down, still in a 69er. Weirdly, I didn't feel like I was going to cum for a while, and neither did Ryan. We both decided to stop before cumming, to get as much pleasure out of this night as possible.

I continued to thrust up and down, feeling my spit splash against my face, as I sucked on Ryan's juicy cock, and he did the same on mine. Up, down, up, down. This kept going, as we didn't have any reason to stop! I jumped up and lay down next to Ryan, completely naked. My boxers were now just behind his head, so I took them and began to give him a hand job using them. He started to do the same to me, apart from using his bare hand that he'd been fingering me with. We stayed like that for a while, both with our eyes closed, enjoying the experience.

"It was James" Ryan suddenly shouted, as I carried on tossing him off.

"Sorry?"

"James, he hurt me."

I pulled my hands away, tilted my head to look directly into his eyes and asked him about what had happened. James was a mate of both of us, and always acted innocent, not the kind of person I was being told about here. I won't tell you in too much detail, because what happened isn't nice - but I knew that I would get revenge on James. Me. And Ryan. We'd get revenge.

Still without cumming, I picked up my boxers and shoved them on. My hard one was still just that though, hard. Ryan lay there naked, comfortable with me seeing him as he was.

"Well, no point in letting that ruin our night! Truth or dare, Ryan?"

"Make it a dare."

"Alright, come with me" I said, leading him to the bathroom. I put my arm in the shower unit, and turned it on to full power, middle temperature.

"You're going to get in and let me do whatever I want to you."

"Whatever Jack wants. Ok."

I gave him a hand in, seeing his what was now soft cock rise to a semi as it was hit by the powerful spray. My hand reached down, and I pulled my boxers off, throwing them behind me to land, well, wherever they landed!

I stood still for a while, a little bit cold, watching the warm water trickle down Ryan's sweaty chest and over his hard, firm abs. Then it splashed down onto his heavenly cock. I climbed in, remembering I could do whatever I wanted to him.

First I lay down, my head just between his legs, and looked up. The shower water splashed into my mouth from his now fully erect cock, tasting of sweat and pre-cum. I swallowed some, and spat some out. After about 2 minutes, I sat up behind him. My cock was enjoying this just as much as me!

My hands reached to Ryan's tight ass, and I pulled it open to reveal his hole. I leant in, smelling what you'd expect to in that area. My tongue reached his hole, and I stuck it in as far as I could, hearing a faint moan as it moved about. My hands were tossing Ryan off and playing with his balls, my face focused on this important issue of licking his ass out. I moved one hand down, splashing the puddle of water up onto his chest.

By now I'd kind of realised that as soon as he cummed, this was over for the night. For that reason, I was very careful with the speed I took it at. I never wanted this to be over. Never!

Last edited by hornyjack; 02-12-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-13-2011, 01:12 AM   #113
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

WOW. That's all there is to say. I love this story, and you are a great writer!
Keep it up man, dying for more awesomeness!!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #114
nicknick0912
Account Banned

wow i love this story and i love you as a writer. thank you for that last chapter ready for the next when you are.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:41 AM   #115
hornyj

Another perfect chapter Jack. I might have to just follow Dylan and have a nice wank over this whole story when it's complete.
Keep it up!
Old 02-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #116
Connor xX

Wow, Dylan's right, this is pretty good haha xP.

Keep it goin', I like it <3
Connor xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:22 AM   #117
hornyjack
Account Banned

Yay Connor, I got Dylan to but was waiting for you to comment

Thanks dudity, Nick, hornyj and Connor, love you all <3 <3 <3
Old 02-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #118
nicknick0912
Account Banned

when are you going to do the next chapter just interested not trying to rush you
Old 02-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #119
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I take it patience isn't your strong point, nicknick.

However, that last part practically blew my mind, it was so amazing.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #120
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

the last post, was amazing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys