Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-28-2022, 10:46 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Drink Watersports With Friends!

This can be done between two friends who like to dare each other and see each other humiliated... between a master and pet, master and slave, dom and sub, workout partners...

Basically any two people who hang out together in some capacity, and know and accept one another's kinks.

It could be done simply as a challenge, as a punishment, as a funishment, as the wager of a bet, or as motivation to help a friend achieve a goal. It could even be modified to be randomized to motivate two people!

So here's the setup. I'll write it for Dom and sub, but by all means, adapt it to your situation!
  1. Sub is to buy three single-serving sized bottles of apple juice. They are not to be marked in any way.
  2. Sub will then empty or drink one bottle completely, and then refill it with their own pee.
  3. Sub will then give all three bottles, one opened and full of urine, two sealed and full of apple juice, to the Dom.
  4. Dom opens one of the two sealed bottles and drains/drinks as much of the apple juice as they see fit.
  5. Dom replaces the missing apple juice with any combination of their own pee, and the sub's pee from the other bottle, in any concentration or ratio desired, but with the idea being to closely match the appearance of the actual juice.
  6. Dom then places the two full bottles in their fridge.
  7. The next time Dom and sub meet up to work out, play games, go to lunch, or any other activity, public or private, they may bring both bottles along. These will be the beverages the pair share today!

Obviously the intent is that the Dom drinks the apple juice, while the sub has to cope with the mixture of juice and two people's pee, but it could just as easily be randomized (just pop the seal on the juice so they look identical!) to work between friends or competitors.

If you're in public, you must act as though it's perfectly ordinary, delicious apple juice, no matter how much is actually salty, acrid piss! If you're in the role of the sub in this dare, and you know it, I suggest being very kind to your dare partner. Maybe given them a gift, or flowers, or eager sexual favors so they'll be generous in the ratio they use to fill your future refreshing beverage!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 02:38 PM   #2

I sadly don't have anyone to do this with but I just wanted to say that I love this idea and doing this with the bottles randomised sounds incredibly fun! You won't know who has which bottle until one person starts drinking. And maybe they have the unmodified bottle but they pretend that it's piss so that the other person thinks theirs is unmodified! Or the person with the piss drinks first but tries to hide it so that the other person thinks that they will have to drink piss and puts it off for as long as possible. Plus mixing and sharing your own piss with that of a special friend is hot...

Another option (which is where I thought this was going) would be to have one person piss in one bottle and the other person piss in the other bottle. Then you don't know who's drinking who's piss, unless you're very good at recognising the taste of your own piss. Maybe you will never know who's piss you actually drank, unless you repeat the exercise a few times at which point you know that it's likely that you drank the other person's piss at some point but you still don't know when.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 20171020 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couples, hidden public, master and slave, pee drinking, watersports