Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2019, 11:54 AM   #1
serazene

Smile 29m lb looking for toilet/diaper dares

Hi all ^^

Kinky little boy here who is home alone for several hours with toys, diapers, caffeine, and alcohol and trying to figure out what sort of trouble to get into.

Up for almost anything related to diapers or what goes into them only limit there is no poop on my face or in my mouth.

Also nothing too public - wetting outside is okay, messing is not (for consent reasons). I'm also lazy and would rather stay at home if possible on my day off, but can make a grocery run for supplies if needed!

I've been holding pee for a couple hours so far but it's not too urgent, and feel #2 coming in the distance (haven't gone since Saturday).

I'll be home alone again for two days in a couple weeks, so anything that I can't get to today will be a priority for next time~

If I don't hear from anyone my plan is to play video games (lots of Magic) and have water/shots whenever I lose, so I'll probably end the day very wet and tipsy but am hoping someone creative can help me spice things up.

Supplies on hand after my grocery run
Diapers
Drinks (soda, water, beer, liquor) + ice
Sugar free gummies (basically an explosive laxative, I've already had a couple)
Baby stuff (pacifier, sippy cup, onesie) that I don't mind getting dirty
Toys (dildos, plug, magic wand, bullet vibe somewhere if I can find batteries)
Dice

Can pick up more stuff for next time if needed~

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: supply update
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:57 AM   #2
Secretburbon

Using the toilet is not a option for rest of day. Put on 2 of your diapers and cut slits in the first one. You may not change until the second one is wet
Secretburbon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Secretburbon for this post:
Old 04-29-2019, 12:17 PM   #3
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretburbon View Post
Using the toilet is not a option for rest of day. Put on 2 of your diapers and cut slits in the first one. You may not change until the second one is wet
Thank you very much! I will cut slits in the one I am wearing right now (still dry, so far) and put on a second one before I go out for lunch.

Will also have a large glass of water now to get a head start on soaking through...

Will update this post when I'm extra padded.

edit: Used a razor to cut slits all over the front of my first diaper (which I was already wearing). Probably should've taken it off first but I was very careful and avoided nicking myself. Opened one of the ABU cases I haven't used yet and am sporting a second very thick, very cute diaper on top of the first one.

It's been a while since I've double-padded and forgot how awesome it is. I have a noticeable waddle when I walk and can't close my legs all the way.

I'm wearing a onesie over the diapers and a t-shirt/jeans over the onesie. Putting on a jacket so you can't see the onesie poking out through the collar of my t-shirt while I'm out, because it's super obvious otherwise. The double diaper bulge is super obvious to me through the jeans but I'm thinking not too weird to folks who don't know what's going on.

I'm gonna go out to pick up fast food for lunch and hit up the grocery store for some mixers for my liquor. I don't think I'll be dry when I come back... well, the inner diaper won't be dry, anyway.

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Update as promised
Old 04-29-2019, 12:54 PM   #4
serazene

I am back! I picked up a lunchable to snack on because it makes me feel little, as well as some beer and mixers.

I got carded at checkout and the lady seemed super skeptical that I was over 21, but my ID checks out

I managed to stay dry while out and about, but couldn't hold anymore and had my first wetting as I pulled back into my garage. Outer diaper is still totally dry, naturally.

Now that I am drinking I imagine I'll be in a near perpetual state of having to pee. The urge to go #2 is also building though it's not an emergency yet, I think I'll definitely need to poo later this afternoon.

I am now enjoying a beer and lunchable and will go back to playing video games until something new happens.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:05 PM   #5
Secretburbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
I am back! I picked up a lunchable to snack on because it makes me feel little, as well as some beer and mixers.

I got carded at checkout and the lady seemed super skeptical that I was over 21, but my ID checks out

I managed to stay dry while out and about, but couldn't hold anymore and had my first wetting as I pulled back into my garage. Outer diaper is still totally dry, naturally.

Now that I am drinking I imagine I'll be in a near perpetual state of having to pee. The urge to go #2 is also building though it's not an emergency yet, I think I'll definitely need to poo later this afternoon.

I am now enjoying a beer and lunchable and will go back to playing video games until something new happens.
I bet she noticed your waddle, good keep the fluid intake coming
Old 04-29-2019, 01:10 PM   #6
serazene

Quote:
I bet she noticed your waddle, good keep the fluid intake coming
Yes sir! One beer down and starting my second shortly. I'm already squirming at my desk and will probably be wetting again pretty soon... always torn between trying to hold it and just letting it happen.

At least with two diapers I probably don't need to worry about leaks

edit: couldn't hold and started dribbling in the diaper as soon as I hit "post", hadn't even gotten up to go back to the fridge yet...

edit 2: lord I can't stop peeing and I'm getting tipsy, but I think the outer diaper is still dry...

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:23 PM   #7
serazene

Early afternoon update (have like 2-3 hours before my wife gets home and I need to clean up, but I'll be back in a couple weeks to do this again + overnight, so I'll have a lot more time and options):

I'm three beers in and feeling pretty nice. I am a lightweight and don't actually drink at home much so I'm fairly smiley and silly at the moment ^^

I've wet like four times now. I just did a diaper check and actually have wet the outer diaper (and my onesie a little bit... leaked through the side will have to do laundry). So technically I'm off the hook and can change whenever I want. Who wants to increase the stakes?

@Secretburbon I know you don't like messy diapers, but in the interest of honesty - the sugar free gummies got to me a bit and I've been having trouble holding. I haven't had a full on mess yet but I'm struggling and I'm pretty sure at least a little bit has made it through. Still doing my best to hold, and if I'm not still clean (haven't checked), I'm pretty sure it's mostly still good.

Trying to figure out whether I want a fourth beer, and what I should do before I get cleaned up and change into big boy clothes in a few hours...

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 04-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #8
Secretburbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
Early afternoon update (have like 2-3 hours before my wife gets home and I need to clean up, but I'll be back in a couple weeks to do this again + overnight, so I'll have a lot more time and options):

I'm three beers in and feeling pretty nice. I am a lightweight and don't actually drink at home much so I'm fairly smiley and silly at the moment ^^

I've wet like four times now. I just did a diaper check and actually have wet the outer diaper (and my onesie a little bit... leaked through the side will have to do laundry). So technically I'm off the hook and can change whenever I want. Who wants to increase the stakes?

@Secretburbon I know you don't like messy diapers, but in the interest of honesty - the sugar free gummies got to me a bit and I've been having trouble holding. I haven't had a full on mess yet but I'm struggling and I'm pretty sure at least a little bit has made it through. Still doing my best to hold, and if I'm not still clean (haven't checked), I'm pretty sure it's mostly still good.

Trying to figure out whether I want a fourth beer, and what I should do before I get cleaned up and change into big boy clothes in a few hours...
I have used an alternate substance before, when I have to wear them I can’t help but almost immediately pee alittle. Not sure why that happens but it does. And I think you should have that forth beer! Take your hand and move the diapers around to spread the wetness and don’t fight that urge to go :0
Old 04-29-2019, 03:00 PM   #9
serazene

Quote:
I have used an alternate substance before, when I have to wear them I can’t help but almost immediately pee alittle. Not sure why that happens but it does. And I think you should have that forth beer! Take your hand and move the diapers around to spread the wetness and don’t fight that urge to go :0
On it! Turns out I don't need much encouragement to have more liquids + alcohol when I'm home alone

My double padding is suuuper swollen. I'm a little grumpy about the leakage, I'll have to cut better slits next time to allow more to go to the outer diaper. It feels reallllly nice, though, especially with using my hand to spread the love around...

In the spirit of not fighting, just let loose another small flood. My diapers are so thick with pee now that I can't even touch my knees together if I try to close my legs. I'm guessing that soon I'll be leaking through to my jeans, but like I said, I'm already resigned to doing laundry today so a little staining or messiness is ok

edit: fourth beer done, and I am stopping myself from doing a fifth even though in my present state it's really tempting... next time... water for now

edit: omg just wet again, I can't help myself, my diapers are almost hard with pee at this point instead of squishy

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: beer
Old 04-29-2019, 04:04 PM   #10
serazene

I've only got a bit over an hour left today, so quick update in case someone has a last minute dare/instruction:

My jeans are still dry but I've leaked through and thoroughly wet the crotch of my onesie. Definitely met the spirit of Secretburbon's original dare as both my inner and outer diaper are completely soaked. I think I've earned some release over the next hour and am planning to have some fun in the bathtub after I strip my diapers off. Looking forward to seeing how messy the diaper got in the rear (the urge to poo has gone down a lot recently and I haven't had a full on mess yet, 100% positive).

If I get another dare I'll post another update, otherwise I'll have my fun solo and peace out until next time!

If anyone has any suggestions for the finale I'm all ears, otherwise I'll see you all in a couple weeks ^^ thanks for reading.

edit: ah crap my jeans are wet

edit 2: my buzz is wearing off but am def still feeling the beer - haven't wet in a little while but doesn't really matter because the diaper is soaked. I just found out I have at least another hour, though!

edit 3: the urge to poop has returned with a vengeance, we'll see if I can hold it...

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 05:06 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-29-2019, 07:04 PM   #11
serazene

I know I said I was gonna disappear if I didn't get another dare, but I couldn't resist an end-of-day update for everyone

I was planning to stop playing video games with about 30 minutes to spare, which would give me some time to have some wet/messy fun in the bathtub, get myself off, and then clean up before anyone got home.

My opponent had other plans and I was too proud to concede just to save time, so I ended up with only 15 minutes to spare and ended up having to hurriedly strip and clean up with no time for an elaborate finish.

I got naked in the bathroom and took off both diapers (which were COMPLETELY soaked). The inner diaper had a little mess in it but not as bad as I thought it'd be. I did have to clean myself up with some wipes. Sorry if TMI! I bagged the diapers and put my jeans back on with no undies so I could run outside and throw them out without getting seen pants-less. I was a little worried I'd make my jeans dirty with my butt, but I cleaned up as best I could and they're getting washed anyway

Right after I finished cleaning up, I got a text saying I actually had another 30 minutes, so I rushed for nothing. Oops.

Oh well, too late. Hopped in the shower with blue balls and here I am before taking care of business as a big boy now that my day is coming to a close~

I've got the house to myself again from 5/15-5/16 so I'll be back for a longer time period if anyone is interested then ^^ otherwise I can probably sneak a quick dare on Saturday morning.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 04-30-2019, 11:30 AM   #12
a17diaper

I'm disappointed to hear you didn't have time to make a mess in your diapers. As a punishment, next time you have to eat an entire bag of the sugar free gummies and wear your messy diaper for at least 1 hour
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to a17diaper for this post:
Old 04-30-2019, 08:47 PM   #13
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by a17diaper View Post
I'm disappointed to hear you didn't have time to make a mess in your diapers. As a punishment, next time you have to eat an entire bag of the sugar free gummies and wear your messy diaper for at least 1 hour
They're sort of an uncomfortable laxative and it'll be very wet. Thank you for the punishment, I'll do my best.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 05-02-2019, 07:08 AM   #14
serazene

Hi everyone! Happy surprise and I am working from home tomorrow so will have most of the day Friday for more dares or challenges.

I'm gonna try to do @a17diaper's punishment (I have to go pretty badly right now, so I might be empty by tomorrow... if so I'll save it for next time), but am open for other suggestions as well.

edit: ehmm yeah just had to make a pre-work emergency toilet run, so we'll see if I have to go again by tomorrow. Something seems to have really upset my tummy since yesterday, though >.>

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 05-02-2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: oopsie

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ageplay, diapers, scat, toilet, watersports