Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #91
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 22 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the support - i should get over the sudden shock soon- anyway on for the next part

Part 22 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The winner of the last round was David; in 5th place was Sarah who subsequently would receive a truth question. The big looser was John, who would be out of the game in second place and would have a dare to do first.

David sat thinking of a truth question for Sarah “ok, did you enjoy the dares / task’s I set for you over this week”. Sarah blushed as she answered “Yes, some of them really turned me on, also to know I had no choice about it was a big turn on, some of the tasks were more thrilling than others”

David looked happily at Sarah, her answer was what he was hoping. “Now what dare for John” David said. “John, I dare you too run around the block, dressed as you are currently” John sighed “You’ll be sorry”

John was a quick runner and the housing block was only relatively small about 15 houses. However the block would probably take about 1 min 30sec to run around and John was looking nervous having never done anything like this before. “Get going John” said Sarah.

John casually went outside cautiously checking if there was anyone around. It was getting quite late and there wasn’t a sound anywhere. He ran out of the garden gate and quickly picked up pace. Just as he got around half way around he suddenly heard a dog bark “Shit” he thought. Running quicker he soon made it around the second half back into the front gate. As quick as lighting he opened the door walking back up to the group, panting as he went.

Approaching the group, he heard them all laughing. “What wrong John, you look shocked”. “Dog” was all the group managed to unscramble. The group continued laughing hysterically. “Did the monster nearly eat you” asked David.

Laura said “That’s bo bo, the Yorkshire terrier, he’s so cute a friendly” “Was you scared John” asked Sarah, trying to comfort John, and make his feel so small at the same time.

Anyway what do we do now that we have a winner. What was the final result asked John.
Everyone has stripped totally and the results were as followed

The overall winner was Dani
2nd John
3rd Adam
= 4th Laura
= 4th Sarah
6th (last) David.

Adam said “Can I see what my mystery dare / forfeit is now”, this question was directed at Sarah who had set Adam a mystery dare earlier in round 20 and had hidden this inside an envelope.

“No, .... Later!” was her sharp reply. “I want to find out what the loser’s major dare will be” she continued seeming happy that she hadn’t lost the game.

“O.k. David, Its time” said John. The group all huddled around David as he slowly opened the envelope pulling out a piece of paper, along with another sealed envelope. Reading the letter he gave a gasp as this is what it read.

TO BE CONTINUED ............................

After the next part the strip poker twists finish- however the story can go on, if people would like to hear more! All comments are appreciated

Thanks from Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #92
Darebound

Very hot story....Please continue further.
Darebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #93
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

More ................

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:43 AM   #94
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

im after reading from the tart excellent story just disspointed that i have to wait now for the next psot

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:21 AM   #95
doubledaremegirl

my mistress is sooo good at story telling. i cannot wait to hear more mistress!
doubledaremegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #96
DaManWitDaPlan

Thumbs up

Absolutely fantastic. Hope to see more soon! ^^
DaManWitDaPlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #97
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Default (soon)

Rach, just text me saying next part up soon,

Cant wait, Hurry rach.

See you on the bus tomorrow (dont forget it this week?)
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #98
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 23 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the people that have asked for the story to continue beyond this chapter, hope you like the parts after the poker tournament

Part 23 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is what the note said.

Attachment 1251

There was also another sealed envelope, on which was written

Attachment 1252

Laura and Sarah sighed as they realised that they were both the loosing females, not realising before that they were going to get a forfeit/dare as well as David.

“Will everyone please sign this envelope” asked John, handing the envelope around to the group. Once the 6 Poker Members had signed the envelope John put it into his pocket away for safe keeping.

Dani rubbed her hands together, seeming rather happy that she was the winning female and going to be in total charge of David for a full week. John was also excited that he would finally get his own way with Sarah and as an added bonus he would also have Laura as his slave.

Adam was the only one of the group that wouldn’t be a slave or master/mistress. “When you say every order must be followed, what sorts of orders may these be” asked Laura who was seeming nervous. “Anything” replied John “However the tasks will start of easy and possible progress in difficulty as the week progresses” “I also suggest everyone write down 2 limits and these will not be broached, you can also write 2 Dislikes, these will only be partly broached unless you are naughty boys / girls..” “I will give everyone 10 minutes to think of suggestions, remember to think well, it may make a big difference later”

“Do we all have to do that” asked Dani. “Yes everyone will, it will make is easier, as we are all unaware of the 2nd part.”

“You said we all are unaware of the 2nd part does that include you” asked the group, directing their question to John. “Do you know what’s in the envelope” “No I have no idea what is inside the envelope” squeaked John. “I signed up for this website (GetDare) and posted a thread asking people for dares, I then received 6 through the post, I just picked this one at random, the people on the website knew what the original dare was “slave / master or mistress and that I had set a maximum time limit of 2 weeks, this is all that they knew. I thought it would be exciting if neither I nor any of you knew what the second part would be” said John seeming quite happy with how his Strip Poker evening had progressed.

“I have no idea, it totally depends what the kind members of GET DARE have suggested, they may have decided that someone get their revenge, girls dares, males dares, winner gets big bonus, all is a total mystery. I don’t even know which GetDare member’s dare I have chosen”

The group all seemed excited at this little twist in their Strip Poker tournament. “It’s almost time that your fantasy comes true” John then whispered to Sarah referring to what her truth question was earlier in the game.

“So any limit we write down we will not have to do, and any dislike will only be done if we are naughty / disobedient.”

The group was in mixed emotions, some of the group seemed happy / relieve others were nervous, they sat thinking of their dislikes and limits.

TO BE CONTINUED ............

Hope people like this new twist. All comments / feedback are much appreciated, Thank you for everyone that has made this one of the most looked Rated 18 stories on getdare (approx 15,000 viewers in 15 days, 90+ replies, 7 thanks, 5 people rated story 5 stars etc)

More will follow shortly,

Thank you from Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #99
archie21
getDare Succubus

neat twist... very good... so unless you post tonight I have to wait a week to see what's next... oh my.... !!!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #100
Duncan007

Very good twist/end, hope you continue it after the game has finished
Duncan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #101
boyslave89

Still just as good rach! good story-telling!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #102
Darebound

I'm excited. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Darebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #103
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

1 word

AMAZING
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:26 AM   #104
RedaDare

Still great...and still going YAY!!!

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #105
doubledaremegirl

mistress it is amazing!!! i cannot wait for the next chapter
doubledaremegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk