Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-02-2016, 05:36 AM   #106
Liberty13

You say you only have 8 pull ups, that cant do!

Put on a pull up and go out to town. Bring with you an enema kit.
Go into a public bathroom and fill up the bag with 1lr of warm water, go into a stall and take the enema.

Put the pull up back on and rub yourself till you cum, still holding the enema, then go to a pharmacy or chemist and release the enema! Hope the pull up holds it!

Then purchase a pack of diapers, administer another enema, put on two diapers and make your way home!

----

Can my dare be a long one please? I have a few days off.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:14 PM   #107
Klickfoot

I'm sure you've heard of the marshmallow dare, so you need to insert 10 marshmallows and diaper up. No using the washroom for 4 hours, If you make it then you can use the toilet, otherwise you need to sit in it for 3 hours after you've messed before changing.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:30 PM   #108
kaliara

Diaper up and roll a dice... This is the number of marshmallows you are going to insert up your bum x 3. Once you have inserted all the marshamallows you need to wait the proper amount of time depending on the roll you made.
1 - 2 hours
2 - 1 1/2 hours
3 - 1 hour
4 - 45 min
5 - 30 min
6 - 15 min

Once your time is up you may release and continue with the next portion...

Now that you've messed it's time to go for a walk/run. During this walk/run if you pass any benches, bus stops, basically anything you can sit on you must stop and sit for a full minute before continuing. If you make it to a street crossing and need to wait for the crosswalk to let you through lean up against the poll putting extra pressure on your butt. Each roll just like the time corresponds to a distance you need to walk.

1 - 3 miles
2 - 2 1/2 miles
3 - 2 miles
4 - 1 1/2 miles
5 - 1 mile
6 - 1/2 mile

If you mess at all before your waiting period is up you must do the maximum distance.

Enjoy and let me know how it goes!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 12:52 PM   #109
Sjjohnson2001

Put on a diaper, take 2 laxatives, and drink 2 liters of water. You may remove the diaper after wearing it for 12 hours. Have fun!
Sjjohnson2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:36 PM   #110
NobodyImportant

Here's a small dare that packs quite the punch.
Push a whole bag of marshmallows up your butt, and release them hopping on a public bench, wearing a diaper, the tightest clothes that'll fit over it and cum.
For one additional diaper each, you may do one of these: do the bag of marshies in multiple parts not all at once (no changing), clean your butt with enemas beforehand, use one condom to put the marshmallows into, use another condom, use a third condom, do the dare at night, use your hands to help you cum (still no reaching inside any diapers).
If you can't provide any pics (just diapers), you'll have to stay the way you are until the next morning.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 05-03-2016 at 08:41 PM.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:14 PM   #111
LilMonki

Double diaper up and put on pants with an elastic waistband (gymshorts / sweatpants). You're going to go for a 2 mile walk. Start by finding 2 things in your fridge/freezer to add to your diaper. During the first mile, you must find a handful of leaves to add to your diaper. You must add half of a bottle of water in the diaper at some point during the second mile - you decide when - but it must be done before you get home. You must also add: a handful of dirt, two small rocks, and a coin that you find on the ground. When you get home, youre allowed to change.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:40 AM   #112
NobodyImportant

That dare really didn't take into account my likes and limits as putting potentially sharp and hard and dirty objects directly on your crotch is potentially dangerous, not messy just dirty, and not very explicit.
I don't know if you'll change it, or whether you'll give me another one, but in case not, here i go again:

Your dare:
Get your biggest buttplug, put it in and put a diaper on top. From this point on you would have to keep it in continuously for 24 hours.
Like the person before, you can buy yourself some tasks that should make this easier.

You get a point for each time:
-you spend 4 hours in a messy diaper additionally to the 24 hours(plug and co still apply),
-add another 12 hours to the dare,
-add a diaper to the stack you're wearing (from the start. after you started doesn't count),
-spend an hour among people,
-cum without reaching into your diapers,
-or put on a piece of locking clothing (from the start).

You spend a point for
-every 6 hours when a person doesn't see you,
-for every one time you use the toilet or change your diapers (you must pad up in your previous amount),
-every one hour you take a break from the dare,
-to be allowed to take out the plug to poop for the rest of the dare,
-and one for restarting the dare with only the negative points from the restarts being carried over.

Once your time is over and your point balance is 0, you have completed the dare, but to celebrate, you will have to stay in the diapers (without the plug) they way they were at the end, until the next morning.
If you fail, and cannot even restart, because you have too many negative points from previous restarts, you're a very naughty boy and have to lock up in your chastity belt for a month.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 05-04-2016 at 03:54 AM.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 05:31 AM   #113
diaper06
Account Banned

Diaper up and fill the diaper with slime. You now have to spend an hour in public dressed however you want.
Please be cruel and creative for me. Nothing longer than 8 hours or overnight

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:50 AM   #114
LilMonki

First of all, you're spending the day in diapers. You will use the diaper as directed. Unless otherwise specified, you may change your diaper as needed. But let's get into the details a little bit. Grab a dice or random.org and let's get started.

What diaper to wear?
1. A pull-up
2. A single, thin diaper
3. A thick, overnight diaper
4. Double diapered
5. A diaper with panties on top
6. A diaper, panties, and a bra

Daily Rules:
1. No cumming
2. Insert 2 suppositories/marshmallows to start the day
3. Only 2 changes allowed today
4. Suck on a pacifier or your thumb when home alone
5. Add an additional diaper. (If you're double diapered from the first roll, you'll be wearing 3)
6. All of the above

What goes into the diaper?
1. Pee
2. Poop
3. Both pee and poop
4. Pee
5. Poop
6. Both pee and poop

Extra fun.
1. Make sure your pants today are a bit tight
2. Wear a shirt that is a little bit short
3. Wear pants with a zipper and leave the zipper open all day
4. If you're wearing a bra, stuff it. If you're not, then nothing extra today
5. Soap your mouth for 2 minutes every time you have to change your diaper
6. Stay hydrated. Drink at least one tall glass of water every hour you're awake.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:56 AM   #115
SluttlyAmelia

Duct tape a diaper on and use it for 24 hours for piss and shit. If it starts leaking you'll have to add more on top... Oh yeah, take laxatives and drink a litre before bed 😘

Once you're done take the diaper off and put another one on without cleaning up, you're not allowed to clean up until that diaper is overflowing

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:19 AM   #116
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

I reused this one that I really liked.
First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. One suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 20 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)
1. Put on another diaper ( remeber the suppository punishment)
2.drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Get yourself erect
7. Ice yourself down get rid of that silly hard on sissy!
8 ice up your bum put some in there too!
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
24. Good baby! Put on some plastic pants and don't change the entire dare until next morning!

I can donly mine from 3 pm til tomorrow morning so keep that in mind. Also I don't mind stinky diapers
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:43 PM   #117
Sjjohnson2001

The second you wake up tomorrow you must make sure that you are in at least two diapers if not already. These are your diapers for the entire day. Now for some rules:
-You must drink 100ml x whatever number you get on one roll of a dice every hour (repeat dice roles).
-You must put half of whatever you eat in your diaper or eat double and take a suppository.
-Every time you pee wrap your diaper tightly with duct tape 3 times through the legs and around the waist.
-Every time you mess do the same with cling film/saran wrap.
These diapers stay on till the next morning or if that's not possible - till evening...but in that case you must wear them on your head immediately after cutting loose until you orgasm.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:46 PM   #118
Sjjohnson2001

Bump Bump Bump Bump!
Old 05-16-2016, 12:39 PM   #119
oliverloader
Baby Member

Default the person above

The person above has to drink 5l of liqid and where the same diper for 12 hours if it leakes you can add another on top
oliverloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:15 PM   #120
UsedBoy18

ware a diaper to bed for the next 3 nights each morning you must hold your hands behind you back and hump/grind the bed till orgasm before getting up.

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo