Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
aimstoplease

Default Needy little pussy/clit needs punished

Hi everyone!

I've been following these forums for awhile, but never been brave enough to sign up and post until now. I have a very needy clit and pussy that has been distracting me for the past week and I've been neglecting a lot of my responsibilities.

I am on Spring Break for the next 3 days and need to have my pussy and clit punished through torture, edging and forced orgasms so much that I can't take anymore . Denial doesn't help or work on me. So, I need to overuse and over abuse my pussy and clit and I need your help in achieving my goal by giving me tasks to complete.

I will provide full detailed reports of any implemented punishments.

Thank you in advance.

Aims

Likes: edging, spanking, orgasm control, clit torture, frontal wedgies, ice
Dislikes: Nipple torture, orgasm denial, stretching, toothpaste

Hard Limits: No permanent damage, no family, no blood, no scat or watersports, no pics (will supply very detailed reports), no public, no anal
aimstoplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:37 PM   #2
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Spend 1 hour rubbing your clit nude each day straight. You may want to do this at night.

Also, put yourself into a frontal wedgie for 15 minutes while you are near other people. They do not need to see, but they must be nearby for the time to count.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:40 PM   #3
foxknot69
getDare Devil

You have to edge each night before you get in bed. After you edge, spank your pussy lips hard 5 times each. Then get in bed and repeat. Then you may sleep (unless doing something else.)

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:39 PM   #4
HeavyRing

You have to try to get an orgasm very full hour while you are awake. For that to do go to a secluded place e.g. toilet, ..., and try to bring yourself to orgasm by playing hard with your clit and pussy but nothing else. Inserting fingers or other objects you feel comfortable or use items to help you is explicetly allowed. You may also ask others to help you if you whish. To not keep you away from the others you have only 10 min to acomplish your orgasm.

If you failed to orgasm either by missing doing it at all for whatever reason or you could not accomplish the orgasm within 10 min you have to spank your pussy 5 times with your brush as hard as you can bear for every failed or missed orgasm before you go to bed.

Likes: cum, cum eating, edging, hidden public, orgasm, masturbating
Dislikes: light pain, anal, piss
Limits: family/friends, illegal, permanent, scat, pictures, video, cam, social suicide, blood, diapers, harmful, long term, time consuming, ball busting, severe pain, public

PM Dares
HeavyRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:28 PM   #5
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default burning finger

So all you have to do is cum.and cum and cum. And keep on until your hands refuse to move a inch.
Minimum of 20 cum.
To add torture.
You use toothpaste coverd finger and hand to have a ogsam and cum.
Once done this spank 500 times on pussy while pussy coverd in toothpaste.
Report and pics are requested.
After each cum you apply toothpaste again
If you like this then sure you like more
Kik nik.s.13
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:50 PM   #6
imakikmaster

Here's is one tomorrow you must cum atleast 20 times of you fail you must restart theater next day
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:58 PM   #7
eurasian

Get a long piece of string or thin rope and tie it horizontally between 2 strong points (bedpost/doorknob) at bellybutton height.

Get tissue and dry your pussy completely. Lift your leg over the rope and let it wedgie into your pussy, clit and ass.

First walk backwards while the rope runs between your pussy lips and across your ass hole.

When you go back facing forwards, pull back and spread your lips to completely expose your clit and walk fast.

Keep going until the string is completely wet and your pussy is sore. You may cum but only using the string.
eurasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:43 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I made a blog post that's ideal for you. Except that it involves one prior week of denial, to which you'd be excepted.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81879

I suggest you do it late at night, ybecause it does include a short denial afterwards until morning. If you do it late at night, you will be so tired from the dares activities that you will fall right to sleep, and the next thing you know your denial would be over.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #9
aimstoplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4r3S7uT View Post
Spend 1 hour rubbing your clit nude each day straight. You may want to do this at night.

Also, put yourself into a frontal wedgie for 15 minutes while you are near other people. They do not need to see, but they must be nearby for the time to count.
I spent an hour rubbing my clit yesterday and did the frontal wedgie but forgot it needed to be in front or near someone. Willing to accept punishment for my forgetfulness. Thank you for your task.

Hard Limits: No permanent damage, no family, no blood, no scat or watersports, no pics (will supply very detailed reports), no public, no anal
Old 03-16-2017, 02:31 PM   #10
aimstoplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxknot69 View Post
You have to edge each night before you get in bed. After you edge, spank your pussy lips hard 5 times each. Then get in bed and repeat. Then you may sleep (unless doing something else.)
I edged about 5 times last night but forgot to wow I my pussy lips after each day dye. Willing to accept punishment.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #11
aimstoplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyRing View Post
You have to try to get an orgasm very full hour while you are awake. For that to do go to a secluded place e.g. toilet, ..., and try to bring yourself to orgasm by playing hard with your clit and pussy but nothing else. Inserting fingers or other objects you feel comfortable or use items to help you is explicetly allowed. You may also ask others to help you if you whish. To not keep you away from the others you have only 10 min to acomplish your orgasm.

If you failed to orgasm either by missing doing it at all for whatever reason or you could not accomplish the orgasm within 10 min you have to spank your pussy 5 times with your brush as hard as you can bear for every failed or missed orgasm before you go to bed.
I will be doing this one in tandem with my dare to cum 20 times. Will let you know how many pussy spankings I have to do. I will keep you posted.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:36 PM   #12
aimstoplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakikmaster View Post
Here's is one tomorrow you must cum atleast 20 times of you fail you must restart theater next day
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
So all you have to do is cum.and cum and cum. And keep on until your hands refuse to move a inch.
Minimum of 20 cum.
To add torture.
You use toothpaste coverd finger and hand to have a ogsam and cum.
Once done this spank 500 times on pussy while pussy coverd in toothpaste.
Report and pics are requested.
After each cum you apply toothpaste again
If you like this then sure you like more
Kik nik.s.13
I'm going to work on both of yours tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'll be able to manage or handle 20 orgasms (my top is 4!) but will do my best. Anticipating having to ask for punishments already. Thank you both for tasks.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #13
aimstoplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurasian View Post
Get a long piece of string or thin rope and tie it horizontally between 2 strong points (bedpost/doorknob) at bellybutton height.

Get tissue and dry your pussy completely. Lift your leg over the rope and let it wedgie into your pussy, clit and ass.

First walk backwards while the rope runs between your pussy lips and across your ass hole.

When you go back facing forwards, pull back and spread your lips to completely expose your clit and walk fast.

Keep going until the string is completely wet and your pussy is sore. You may cum but only using the string.
Can I do this with dental floss because I don't have string or rope. I like this date though and will need to buy string or rope soon! Willing to accept punishment since I'm ill-prepared. Thank you.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:39 PM   #14
aimstoplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I made a blog post that's ideal for you. Except that it involves one prior week of denial, to which you'd be excepted.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81879

I suggest you do it late at night, ybecause it does include a short denial afterwards until morning. If you do it late at night, you will be so tired from the dares activities that you will fall right to sleep, and the next thing you know your denial would be over.
I will do this after all completed tasks and put myself thru denial for the week. Thank you for this dare.

Old 03-16-2017, 07:49 PM   #15
Glimpsesofme

Put toothpaste on your clit. Reapply every 15 minutes for 1 hour. When you reapply, rub your clit with ice for 10 seconds. No touchING besides to reapply.
Glimpsesofme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, punishment, pussy, torture