Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2020, 08:30 PM   #1
subkyle8

Send a message via ICQ to subkyle8
Default Hotel and public crossdressing humiliation tasks

I will be staying at a hotel from friday afternoon till sunday morning. I will be 100% fully feminized with a few different outfit choices. I am looking for tasks to do while fully feminized.

Some of my thoughts are going to a nail salon or going to macys to get a makeover if 1 of the makeup artists offers or go to the local sex shops while fully feminized.

I can of course provide picture and video proof of completing any tasks i recieve. I am also bringing some toys if anyone is interested i can post the list. Thank you in advance.
Likes limits and toys are in my blog. Im willing to send picture proof and sometimes video proof but to females only. And i will write a report for all dares, tasks, and punishments i am given which will be posted on the thread and in my blog. I am a 25yr old white straight male sub/slave. I live in tx in the woodlands/conroe/spring area.
My kik is racerk88
Email- [email protected]
subkyle8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 08:41 PM   #2
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm, those sound like really good choices. Maybe go to the sex shop and buy a collar that you'll wear for the weekend? Could even get a tag at a pet shop engraved with "sub" or "good girl" to go with the collar.

Also, if you didn't plan on it, you could totally pick up and drop off the room keys while wearing a slutty outfit. Maybe one time when you go out, hike up your panties so they are visible and do alot of bending over.

Just some ideas.

Here's a good one. while at the local sex shop, buy a 12in dildo. When you get back to your hotel room use it. And be as loud as you can with moaning.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 01-22-2020 at 08:44 PM.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 08:50 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If you spend any time not dressed like checking in to the hotel in normal clothes, make sure you mention who you are and say hi/talk about something notable. Make sure you say hi to that person again once you are all dressed up in makeup and female clothes.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:11 AM   #4
subkyle8

Send a message via ICQ to subkyle8
Default Thank you

Hey thanks twisted kitten and blue griffin i will definitely do those and provide video and picture proof. To twisted kitten- i already have a pink collar that says sissy slave that i will wear. I also have a fucking machine with different dildos so would you like me to use that instead of buying another dildo?
Likes limits and toys are in my blog. Im willing to send picture proof and sometimes video proof but to females only. And i will write a report for all dares, tasks, and punishments i am given which will be posted on the thread and in my blog. I am a 25yr old white straight male sub/slave. I live in tx in the woodlands/conroe/spring area.
My kik is racerk88
Email- [email protected]
subkyle8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk