Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2018, 10:09 AM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1 Kitten's Club

K I T T E N ' S C L U B

C L U B R U L E S
Before applying for a job (see below), please read the club rules carefully.
1.You must be able ánd willing to provide picture proof as I feel is necessary.
2.Tasks must be completed within the deadline to avoid disqualification.
3.PMs to myself or other members/visitors are not permitted.
4. You may only apply for a different position after completing the job given.
5. Reports for tasks from the clubstore are very much appreciated, but not mandatory.
6. All reports and linewriting pictures must be posted to the thread.

C L U B S T O R E
All tasks cost 500 tokens. These tasks have requirements, please read them fully.
Please make sure your limits are easily accessible for me - else I won't mind them.
1. Pain Task
Requirements: picture showing a wooden spoon, a bottle of hot sauce, a pack of clothing pegs and a shoelace.

2. Humiliation Task
Requirements: picture showing an eyeliner or other skin marker, a collar and a bowl.

3. Lust Task
Requirements: picture showing a dildo or other phallic item, a bowl and a chastity device if you own one.

4. Sissy Task
Requirements: picture showing female underwear and/or clothing, makeup, and a dildo or other phallic item.

5. Gacha! 1000 tokens
There's no telling what you'll get, but it would be useful to post a picture of what items are available to make a task with.

C L U B V A C A N C I E S
Please read through the job descriptions closely to avoid misunderstandings and disqualification.
Diligent little workers can view their progress here.

Position: Line Writer
Pay: 1 token per line
Job Description: Post a request for a line writing job. If you are accepted, you will be given a phrase to write. This will be between 0 - 500 lines. These lines must be numbered and written per sentence - not per word. To receive your pay, provide a picture of your written pages within the 1-week deadline.

Position: Senior Line Writer
Pay: 3 tokens per line
Job Description: Post a request for a senior line writing job. If you are accepted, you will be given a phrase to write with your non-dominant hand. This will be between 0 - 500 lines. These lines must be numbered and written per sentence - not per word. To receive your pay, provide a picture of your written pages within the 3-day deadline.

Position: Expert Line Writer
Pay: 5 tokens per line
Job Description: Post a request for an expert line writing job. If you are accepted, you will be given a phrase to write with your non-dominant hand. This will be between 0 - 500 lines. These lines must be numbered and written per sentence - not per word. To receive your pay, provide a picture of your written pages within the 1-day deadline.

Last edited by Kitten; 06-18-2018 at 04:32 AM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
club, dares, kitten, mistress, tasks