Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-02-2016, 10:03 AM   #1
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Default Increasing Exposure

Every now and then I decide to try and push my limits or increase my exposure. My most recent bout of this started about 6 months ago with the purchase of a chastity cage. I had often fantasised about chastity, but didn’t want to take the financial plunge.

One day I simply decided to make the decision, ordering a CB6000s and a few other toys from Love Honey. This was my first online order of sex toys and I found it more unnerving than simply going to a sex shop. I felt more out of control, wondering about the package being delivered to a neighbour who would be nosey enough to investigate the return address.

After a couple of days my package arrived. I immediately tried out the cage, finding my girth to be the biggest issue to putting it on. I tried out the different ring sizes and spacers to work out which fit best, waiting an agonisingly long time between each for my erection to subside.

Since then I have experimented; wearing it overnight, wearing it for a few days. Eventually daring to wear it out when shopping. I built up to wearing it when spending prolonged periods of time away from home, such as when out with friends or family. Time I knew I couldn’t rush home and remove it. I didn’t have an issue with wearing it, I was just concerned about it chaffing or pinching and needing to adjust the cage whilst in front of others. I have continued to extend my use, but haven’t yet worn it to work out of concern for it affecting my job.

I have also found that it isn’t the lack of orgasms that is the issue for my short term use (never more than a week). After all I can happily spend a week visiting friends without needing to have a wank. It is more that the cage draws attention to the fact that I can’t touch my cock.

I have reached the point that I often wear it whenever I am not at work. If I have a few days off I’ll do other things, rather than having the 3 or so wanks I normally would each day. Sometimes I do still give in, but it’s still less frequent than it would be without the cage.

On one occasion in which I decided to push my limits I slipped on the cage and went to the local shopping centre. I frequented a number of women’s clothing stores, eyeing up the lingerie and dresses for something to buy. I forced myself to hold bras and panties against myself, ensuring the fit and style. It would likely be obvious to anyone watching that they were for me. This made me rock hard in the cage, pushing against the plastic walls.

Today I made one of the first public uses of the clothing I purchased that day. I had my cage on, slipped in a remote, vibrating butt plug and got out my lingerie. A matching, bright turquoise bra and panty set. Added to this was a pair of stockings. Over this outfit I wore jeans and a T-shirt. My belt was loose enough for the panties to show, the T-shirt short enough to ride above my waste and thin enough to make the bra straps clear. On top of this, the bra gave me noticeable breasts, especially when viewed side-on.

I grabbed a jacket in case I lost confidence and headed to my car. I drove to a supermarket and began my shopping. I walked the aisles slowly, browsing for the handful of items I needed. I did my best to linger in aisles with other customers and employees, and when faced with a female employee decided to embarrass myself. I went to take a product from the shelf, but accidentally dropped it to the floor.

As I bent down to grab it there was no doubt. My wonderful, brightly coloured underwear was on show. Oddly I didn’t feel embarrassed or turned on, it just felt right for me to be wearing this underwear and for someone to know about it. Once I stood up again I pulled the back of my jeans up, to suggest I was trying to hide the underwear, and carried on. In doing so, however, I felt my bra strap fall from my shoulder, hanging in a position that I couldn’t be certain was hidden by my sleeve.

As I finished I approached the checkouts. Unfortunately I found myself with a burley male employee, not somebody who would excite me by noticing my female undergarments. I concluded my purchase and left the shop.

On the way home I decided I wanted to continue increasing my exposure and stopped for petrol. Taking my time in the shop after filling and angling myself to make the bra and resultant breasts obvious. I wouldn’t be surprised if I did catch the eye of some of the people there.

After that I headed home. I am sitting here in just my (female) underwear, typing about my experiences. In the past I would have been masturbating to the thought, but instead I have a flaccid, trapped penis, not even trying to break free.

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:47 AM   #2
Cstelle
gD Curio

Thank you - this was a really interesting read!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:12 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

How do you use the bathroom in one of those?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk