Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Heart What do you love about feet?

What do you love about feet?
This is for all us foot fetishists out there, and hopefully just different enough from the other foot questions being asked.

First the basics:
  • Your sex, gender and sexual orientation
  • Rate the extent of your foot fetish on a scale of 1-5. 1 = minor/developing fetish, 5 = loving feet more than anything.
  • Male feet, female feet or both?
What do you like:
Now, name all the things you like about feet. What are the characteristics of feet that make you like them so much?
Keep this list limited to physical characteristics that you can sense with your senses: see, feel, smell, taste (and perhaps hear?). Foot accessories and wear like polish, tattoos and shoes count as well if these add to your love for them.
Don't rush it, because I'd like you to be as specific and complete as you can. Examples: long toes, smell, painted nails, wrinkles, feet in flip-flops... etc.

What would you do:
Now, name all the things you would like to do to/with feet, so keep this list limited to actions.
Again, try to be as specific and complete as you can. Examples: massage them, lick the soles, eat food off them, receive a foot job... etc.

And finally:
Give us the best quote about feet that you can find. (This one is optional but at least try)

If enough people answer this, I will try to create a combined list of feet likes with scores showing how much each thing has been rated.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, fetish, foot, foot fetish, toes