Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
burrowfielddog

Default What I did on my Holidays

OK, so, N-F but anoymised.
Yes, I did steal the title from Terry Pratchett.

I asked on here for some dares to do while I was way and I got a couple of responses. I had a couple of ideas for myself and it was gently suggested to me that I should do any dares that I have given to other people.

Mostly I think family holidays suck though I do like the idea of superfluffy's sailing holiday! I actually got the option of staying home with my brother and a whole month 'rent free sounds great but the alternative was not to be missed. We aren't exactly loaded so it's not like the opportunity for a trip like that comes up every day and I was promised my own room most nights.

Anyway, I had my plans made and I was ready to go Saturday morning. There was quite a panic when they got home from work on Friday and announced that we were getting the last flight to Heathrow to be sure of our morning flight to Toronto.

Aargh. A frantic hour and most things were packed. Force of habit from camping has me putting everything in plastic bags before putting them in the small rucksack that was to have all my personal effects for over a month.

"And don't forget to clean out your room".
Rubbish, used kleenexes, clothing deemed unfit to wear all in a plastic bag.

And so to pack. Rubbish in bin. Clothes in bag, passport in pocket, wallet, mobile-phone, assorted currency...

Honk Honk. The Taxi.
"Shit."
"Don't swear."
"YES, Mother."

The last few things.

"Do you want this bag?" my dad yelled from the door as I put the rest of the luggage in the boot.
I looked. It's the bad of rubbish. So what went in the bin, I wondered?
No time to check as I'm pretty sure its my underwear. I wasn't supposed to take them anyway but I like some of it and I didn't want to chuck it all.
The following 2 users say Thank You to burrowfielddog for this post:
Old 09-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

mwaaahahahah first comment!

i like it! keep on going. i look forward to finding out what happenes next

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
burrowfielddog

Default PArt 2

Thanks for comment and "Thnak you"
Jeez. I hate that whoe double-capital and reversed letters thing. IT takes so long to go back and fix it. I will below this.

So I was off for 35 days with my parents, a dog-colar, no underwear and a set of rules.

Quote:
Room rules;
Naked except the colar from 10pm to 6am
For each time you cannot do for wahtever reason this you will make sure that someone sees you naked and colared.

Sleeping rules;
The dice dare for sleeping;
1. Bed with covers
2. Bed with covers, legs tied to the corners
3. Bed without covers, legs tied to the corners
4. Floor, leashed to a secure object
5. Floor, leashed to a secure object, blindfolded
6. Balcony, leashed to a secure object, blindfolded

You will roll each morning for the next night. If you cannot do obey this rule any night you must whip each butt cheek 10 times before going to bed.

Do every dare you have given on Getdare

Come home without tanlines
After check-in we made our way through security. I put my bag on the conveyor and emptied my pockets into a tray along with my shoes. I was wearing a canvas belt with d-rings to keep up my shorts. that went in the tray too before I went through the metal detector. Beep Beep.
I stand where the security guard tells me and raise may arms out. A frisk down did nothing but start my shorts slipping and then she waved his magic wand. It played its little tune in the pocket department and the security lady(?)patted me down again before concluding that it was the metal buttons.
No real stress or drama but I could feel her breath on the expanding area between the bottom of my t-shirt and the top of my descending pants.
I wondered if she spotted the mohecan.

Heathrow was chaotic and the hotel was little better. 3 hours to check in and when we got to the desk my heart sank.
"I'm sorry sir, because of a number of cancelled flights the second room you requested isn't available. We can give you a suite which would cost an extra £350 or we can give you a room with a convertible couch though and of course we will refund you in cash in that case."
Now my folks were quite pleased with the second option as they were not paying for the accomodation anyway so it would mean drinking money for them and they took the cash without asking the guy who was going to get the couch.

Now what do I do? The first of my dares I chose was the inverse mohecan; I had done the homework and there was a strip the width of a razor through my pubes and the missing bits were coloured in with "Airframe marking pen". I was commando, I had no other underwear and I didn't even own pyjamas and now I had to sleep at the foot of my parents bed. Oh, and of course there was the 4 in the dice dare and the dog-colar too.

My folks announced thet they were going for a drink, that I could have the first shower and to go to bed.
Thank God for that. There was no way I was going to sleep on the floor or wear the colar but at least I could grab a shower and get covered up without my hairstyle being spotted.

As soon as my folks went out I stripped and rummaged to room for something to whip my butt deciding on a plastic coat hanger.

Whack. Shit that hurt more than I thought but I was never one for going backwards.
8,9,10 and then the other side.
It was awkward. How to find a position where the blows counted without putting my eye out or something.

I looked in the mirror. The imprint of the hanger was clearly visible in red on my white butt.
In the shower and I washed myself, enjoying the hot water but feeling the heat on my tender behind. I didn't linger though as I wanted to be under the covers before my parents got back.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
burrowfielddog

Default day 2

Ok, so my writing style is a bit stiff, and nothing has happened yet. Don't you have days like that in RL.
Appologies for slow posts, if you care! MAn is 5th year differnt from last year.

I was enjoying an erotic fantasy in that half waking state when you have editorial control over your dreams when all of a sudden
"Get up you lazy lump" and ma pulled off my sheet.
Luckily I was face down but I'm still naked.
"Bolox" (I like that word), I think to myself, "I REALLY hope those marks are gone off my ass."

She was in a really crabby mood, but then, she was pretty late last night.
"Do you think I want to look at that?" she asks, clearly referring to my baree behind. "and where is your unerwear?"

She flipped the lid when I told her.
"I'm not spending a red sent on any more. Spend your own when you get some. Now get dressed."

After breakfast I get a minute to roll.
1. Well, that will be a bit easier if we have to share again.

I got a window seat on the flight to Toronto and travelled pretty much in a sulky teenager bubble. I pushed my food around the tray and only spoke to ask my folks to move so I could go to the toilet. I was consoling myself with a quick one when the "seat belt" light lit followed by an announcement to return to our seats.
Shit.

It wasn't that late by the time we got to the hotel inspite of the 3 hour check-in, 7hour flight, 1 hour luggage claim and all the 5 hour time difference made up for it.
When we checked in I was thrilled. My own room.

Man it was almost as big as my house. Double bed, walk-in shower and seperate bath and a big balcony. One cool thing was it was across the corridor from my folks so their balcony didn't overlook mine.

We went for a walk around and some food. The hotel had a nice, central location and Toronto was the first city I'd visited that did the whole skyscraper thing. If you are from New York and think Toronto is low rise, bear with me, there's nothing in Dublin over 5 storeys.

It was still fairly early when we decided it was time to crash. Bodey clock said 3am but it was really about 10pm.

I stripped and put on my colar before getting in to bed with the tv remote. Not that I remained awake to see much.

Day 3
I awoke early. It wasn't long after 5am local time.
From the Guest Guide I know the hotel had a rooftop pool and a gym which I wanted to check out. I also had to pay my forfeit for sleeping in a bed in London.

I have to bee seen totally naked except my colar. I decide to go to the gym really early thinking that it would be almost deserted. Before leaving the room I rolled a 5 for the next night.
Wearing sweatpants, a singlet and my colar I made my way towards the gym. There was one other guy in the lift, clearly heading in the same direction.
He stares at me for a moment before looking away and I could really feel the colar.
I just wanted to check the place out a bit and have a light workout. I was surprised that there werefive or so guys there already.

After half an hour the really early birds were leaving and there were only two guys left. I decided it was time to get seen.
I went back to the lockerroom. There was one other guy getting dressed to leave when I come in. Perfect, I think. I strip off, putting all moy clothes in a locker and entering my room number as a combination. I say Hi to him as I walk past him towards the toilets and showers. Why does working out give me a big fat semi?

I came back ater a piss and a cold shower and he was gone.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:12 AM   #5
burrowfielddog

Default Part 4

I'm not going all primadonna and demanding comments but a word or two wouldn't hurt.

When I got back to the room it was after 6am so I took off the colar and rolled a 6 for tomorrow.

After breakfast I spent the rest of the day seeing the sights with my folks. Both sights, the CN Tower and the nearby stadium with the bronze statue-thing hanging off the corner.

After dinner back in the hotel we went back to parents room for a while and played scrabble. Actually I like the game and in spite of my ttyping here, I can actually spell. Eventually my mother won, an unusual event but she got lucky with QUARTZ on a tripple word. I yawned austentatiously (because I knoew what it meant )and headed across the corridor.
I had just got naked and put my colar on when there was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I call.
"It's mum, let me in for a minute."
"But I'm naked... I was going to take a shower and..."
"I've seen enough of that", she laughed, "I was just remininding you, we have an early start for Niagra tomorrow. Goodnight."

I needed to set up my sleep arrangements.
Naked was easy. The colar was easy but what to tie myself to, and what about the blindfold?
I walked out on the balcony and checked it out. The glass wall didn't help much but I could just get my fingers to where the frame mounted to the concrete. I could get a rope around that.
I rummaged in my bag for a few minutes before I remembered the bag of flight comforts and sure enough it yielded a blindfold.
I used the toilet and then took my alarm clock, rope and blindfold outside. Threading the rope through was a bit fiddly but eventually that end was secure and I fastened the other end to the dog-colar.
I looked around. I was pretty secluded. A large concrete barrier seperated the neighbouring balcony but you could easily look over it. The glass front offered no privacy from anyone with binoculars, but then peepers are not going to complain!

I was very twitchy though once the blindfold went on. It was a blamy night and the concrete leached the heat it absorbed during the day so my "bed" while hard, was at least warm. It took me a long tome to settle and fall asleep.
It felt like no time at all before my alarm went off.
I released myself dressed suitably and headed for the gym though I left the colar behind, this time.

After a fairly hard workout, almost an hour alternating between power sets and intense cardio it was time to go. Working out like this always makes me hard which did not go unnoticed when I undressed for the shower.
One guy guy muttered something as he pushed past towards to door. I didn't catch it but from the laugh it was filthy.
I took a piss and hit the showers but my semi just wouldn't go away. I needed to takecare of it or take a cold shower.
Unfortunately all the cubicles were push-plunger types and the only shower head with cold water was front and centre, visible from the locker room.
Attractive and all as whacking off was I really wanted to get back to my room before my parents went looking for me so I took the cold shower.

Back in my room it was time for another of my own dares. For the rest of the day I hd to wear rope underwear. It took a few minutes to tie it but I was pretty sure that it wouldn't show under my boardies. Around the back it was well in the crack and at the front it followed the contours around my crotch.

We took a bus to Niagra and by the time we got there the rope riding my ass was causing some pain as well as the stuff at front chaffing. The walk from the bus to the falls did not help and I really needed to loosen the bonds. I found myself a public toilet and, in a fit of daring, decided to drop my shorts and take a piss at a urinal before adjusting the rope but noone came in to see. Slackened slightly the rope gave me no more trouble.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #6
blaise1

its a good story keep it up one thing it could be a bit longer though.
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:39 AM   #7
burrowfielddog

Waaah. Just finished a long post and it got eat by cyberland.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

your story is really good, please keep on going
Old 11-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
burrowfielddog

Default Part 5

We took the bus back to Toronto without incident and when we got back to the hotel Dad suggested a swim.
He followed me to my room to grab my swimming stuff (blue jammers) so I didn't have a chance to get rid of the rope. In the changing room Dad was teasing me about being shy stripping off. Shirtless I slipped off the the toilets when he bent down to drop his boxers and I took off the rope. The best place I could manage to stash the rope was in the cistern. I originally intended to go back to the lockerroom naked but whe I got out in the light I could see where the rope had marked my skin around my groin so I had to turn around and put my shorts back on.

Back in the lockerroom I did a quick change and then went for a swim. Mam was in the pool too and we had a bit of a laugh messing, racing lengths and taking in the evening view from the balcony/sun-deck thing.

Back in the shower I shed my jammer and was pleased to note the red marks and groves had cleared up.
We met up downstairs (yes, I got dressed first ) and went out to grab some food from a diner.

The next morning was to be our last day in Toronto and I had to take my
"Most naked" dare.

I was late getting up in the morning and it was a busy time by the time I got to the locker room. The guy who made the comment the first day with the colar was just getting changed and I needed to strip fast to keep ahead of him. By the time he was putting on his workout clothes someone else was naked so I headed off to the toilets to fill in a P155 form.
I took my time but there were still some people stripping and dressing. I fiddled about with my locker for a bit, taking stuff in and out but eventually I needed to take shower. Actually I needed to take a cold shower
And so a pattern started to form. Shower. Locker-room to dry off. Shower again.
I was still in the shower when "dirty-comment-guy" came in to the showers. His muscles and tats I had noticed before but as he walked straight towards me I saw that he was smooth down there. He walked the full length of the showers before we made eye contact becasue I couldn't take mine form his crotch and his PA. I'd never seen one of those in the flesh before.

He took the cubicle opposite me and started talking to me and soaping himself suggestively before asking what age I am.

"Ffffuuuuck"
In one fluid motion he grabbed his towel from over the divider and flicked me with it catching me expertly with just a corner right beside my crotch.
"Get out of here and stop parading your tail around like it's for sale. Someone will get in trouble and you'll get hurt. Now go and put some fucking clothes on."

Somewhat in shock, I make my way back to my locker. I was back in my sweat pants when he came out.
Rumaging in his own locker he produced something and threw it at me saying "you are one very lucky boy". It was my rope.

I left so quick I was still getting dressed in the lift. I got back to the room and the more I thought about what had happened and what might have happened the more aroused I got and I just had to do something about it.

Last edited by burrowfielddog; 11-01-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: I cna't type
burrowfielddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

More more more woohoo amazing

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #11
Hircine

Send a message via MSN to Hircine

Wow good story lol, I can't believe that guy did that to you, would of been so hot doing that.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #12
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Wow. I am amazed. This is truly an incredible story and I WANT MORE!!!!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:01 PM   #13
Hircine

Send a message via MSN to Hircine

Yes please post more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk