Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-04-2014, 07:26 AM   #1
DLdapper

Default Trip to the Park - ABDL Diaper Dice Game [Single][M/F][R]

Trip to the Park
30 Min Prep, .5-2.5 Hours at Park

Here is an ABDL Diaper Dare for those of you want to spend the day at the park.
  • If at any time during the dare you get horny/turned-on and feel yourself through your diaper, even a quick grope, you must cum at least twice before you leave the park. One of these must be by rubbing yourself through the diaper. This is not accumulative.
  • If your diaper starts leaking or really needs a change you may change (unless you rolled a 5 for Diapers) but it must be somewhere in the park. You can't go to your car! Also take a punishment.
  • If you fail to complete a part of the dare, roll on the punishment table.
  • You must complete all punishments and activities before you are allowed to leave.

Diapers: Roll a d6 to find out how padded your butt will be.
  1. Thin diaper w/ extras in pack
  2. Thick diaper w/ extras in pack
  3. Thick diaper w/ extras in pack
  4. Thick diaper, plastic panties, w/ extras in pack
  5. Thick diaper w/ stuffer, plastic panties, no changes aloud.
  6. Wrap tape around the top of your diaper to keep you from taking it off and roll again

Personality: Roll a d6 to find out who you will be during your adventure.
  1. Student - Dress up like a student. School uniforms, sports uniforms, cheer leader outfits, etc. If you don't have anything like that then dress like an adventurous teen. Short skirts, designer t-shirts, baggy shorts, tight jeans, etc. Your school cloths aren't very good at covering up your diaper, make sure at least 2 inches of your diaper are showing at all times. Use a backpack for your diaper bag and make sure to pack a notebook and pen to do your "homework" (Do actual schoolwork, bring mental puzzles/challenges or look them up on your phone. You must use the old fashion notebook to do all your work.)
  2. Athlete - You are out to stay healthy and stay in shape. Wear appropriate clothing. Tank top, sports bra, short shorts, jersey shorts, sweat bands, etc. Bring your supplies in an easy to carry backpack. Make sure to bring music and headphones, a water bottle (baby bottle if you want), and a stopwatch or stopwatch app.
  3. Baby - You are now a toddler and you are going to dress accordingly. Child's clothing, onesies, bonnets, bibs, child print clothing, pastel colors, etc. Use your most colorful/childlike bag to hold your supplies. Remember to pack your baby toys, pacifier, and bottle. Your bottle and pacifier must be visible in some way at all times. Strap them to the outside of your bag, wear your paci around your neck, think of something.
  4. Swimmer - Looks like you fancy a swim. Wear a bathing suit over your diapers and wear a shirt on top of that. Your diaper must show above the waistband of swimming trunks, or around the edges for panty style swim suits. Put your supplies in a beach bag or backpack. Drape a towel over your shoulder during your trip.
  5. Pet - You are not a pet and your owner is taking you out for a walk. Wear a collar or makeshift one. Put your supplies in a backpack and make sure to bring your favorite toys (balls, frisbee, chew toy, etc) and a leash.
  6. Adult - Well it seems you are just an adult today. Wear regular clothing. Make sure to pack your favorite book, sketch pad, or other grownup things.

Getting Ready: Roll a d6 to see how you get ready for your outing.
  1. Drink 32oz of water and take 2 diuretics.
  2. Drink 32oz of water. Insert 2 suppositories into your butt when you arrive at the park.
  3. Drink 32oz of water. Empty a portable or disposable enema into your butt when you arrive at the park.
  4. Drink 32oz of water. Insert d3 bananas into your butt when you arrive at the park.
  5. Drink 32oz of water. Insert d6 marshmallows into your butt when you arrive at the park.
  6. You are feeling naughty. Use a sex toy/object of your choice to loosen up your backside before you go and roll again.

Ambition: Roll a d6 to find out how ambitious you are feeling.
  1. Lube up. Thoroughly lube yourself up and shoot some lube into your butt. You want to be ready just in case you hook up with someone while you are out.
  2. You feel extra daring today, Make sure you show an extra inch of your diaper at all times.
  3. You want to be fully hydrated for your adventure. Drink another 8oz of water before leaving.
  4. You like it Dirty. After you mess yourself, sit down and mash it all around in your diaper.
  5. Use your diaper within 10 feet of someone.
  6. You are already ambitious enough.

Getting in Character: Further get into the mindset of your personally.
  1. Student - Choose a school and use their colors in your outfit.
  2. Athlete - Tuck your shirt into your diaper and make sure at least 3 inches are shown above the waist band. You are too preoccupied with your exercise and music to notice.
  3. Baby - Now that you look like a baby it's time smell like one. Apply a generous amount of baby powder when you put on your diaper. Also rub baby powder onto your arm and neck.
  4. Swimmer - Put some sunscreen on your nose and ears, don't rub it in. (If you are super daring shave your legs)
  5. Pet - Pick an animal and draw their features on your body. Cat whiskers, animal paws on hands, stripes, etc. If you have animal ears or tails wear them.
  6. Adult - Your looks might fool everyone else, but you can't fool yourself. Deep down you know that you are just a little baby who needs diapers. To make sure you don't forget, use a baby print adult diaper or draw childish things all over your diaper. And to make sure everyone knows, write something on the butt of your diaper before putting it on ( daddy's girl/boy, Sissy, Diaper Slave, Poop Factory, Poopy Pants, Messy Butt, Toxic Waste, Loading Please Wait, whatever fits your kink best). Lastly make sure at least 2 inches of your diaper is showing over your waistband, your adult facade isn't perfect.

Activities: Every hour at the park you must complete your activities and drink 16oz of water.
  1. Student - Stop and do your homework for at least 30 minutes. Part of your homework is to write 50 discipline lines (I wet and mess my diapers, I need my diapers, I am a big baby, I am a sissy little baby, I am a slut, only babies use their diapers, whatever fits your kink best). Also show some team spirit by doing a dance or cheer for your school.
  2. Athlete - Every time you use your diaper you must jog for 1 minute. You must use a jungle gym or climb trees for 20 minutes.
  3. Baby - Play on the swings or other playground for 20 minutes. Every time you use your diaper you must wear your pacifier or suck on your bottle for 5 minutes.
  4. Swimmer - Every time you see a water source you must go over, touch it, and splash yourself a little. Also you must dump 8oz of water on your head.
  5. Pet - Every time you need to use your diaper you must squat next to a bush or tree and act like you are marking your territory . You must leash yourself to a tree or bench for 20 minutes.
  6. Adult - During your visit you must sit down and read or sketch for 20 minutes. Try as you might to be an adult you're still just a big baby. Every time you need to use your diaper say something appropriate out loud.( I gotta make a messy, I gotta pee pee, I gotta go potty, I can't hold it anymore. Etc

Length: Roll a d6 to find out how long you must stay at the park. Feel free to stay longer though :D
  1. 30 Minutes
  2. 1 Hour
  3. 1 Hour 30 Minutes
  4. 2 Hours
  5. 2 Hours 30 Minutes
  6. As soon as you finish your activities and have messed your diaper.

Punishments: Looks like you have been naughty, roll a d6 to receive your punishment (Use Random.org on your phone or bring a die with you)
  1. You are forgiven, for now.
  2. You cannot resist using your diaper. Push and try to wet & mess yourself every 5 minutes for the next 30 minutes.
  3. Use your hands to spread your mess all over your diaper. If you haven’t messed your diaper yet, re-roll.
  4. For the next ten minutes you must try to stay within 10 feet of someone
  5. Wrap tape around the top of your diaper to keep you from taking it off
  6. Time out: Find a secluded area away from people. Pull your pants down and stay there for 5 minutes.
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain

Last edited by DLdapper; 07-04-2014 at 07:58 AM.
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DLdapper for this post:
Old 07-04-2014, 02:03 PM   #2
DLdapper

I tried out this dare today. It didn't go ideally but it was still a lot of fun.

Diapers - Thick diaper w/ extras in pack

Student - Dress up like a student. School uniforms, sports uniforms, cheer leader outfits, etc. If you don't have anything like that then dress like an adventurous teen. Short skirts, designer t-shirts, baggy shorts, tight jeans, etc. Use a backpack for your diaper bag and make sure to pack a notebook and pen to do your "homework" (Do actual schoolwork, bring mental puzzles/challenges or look them up on your phone. You must use the old fashion notebook to do all your work.)

Getting Ready: Drink 32oz of water. Insert d3(3-6) bananas into your butt when you arrive at the park.

Lube up. Thoroughly lube yourself up and shoot some lube into your butt. You want to be ready just in case you hook up with someone while you are out.

Student - Choose a school and use their colors in your outfit.

Student - Stop and do your homework for at least 30 minutes. Part of your homework is to write 50 discipline lines (I wet and mess my diapers, I need my diapers, I am a big baby, I am a sissy little baby, I am a slut, only babies use their diapers, whatever fits your kink best). Also show some team spirit by doing a dance or cheer for your school.

1 Hour

I posted a detailed report on my blog if you want to know more.
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
Old 07-07-2014, 12:57 AM   #3
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

There isn't such a thing as a d3, what do I do if I roll a 4 in the getting ready section.

Other than that it is a good dare, even though I'm not into diapers, I may still give it a go

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:51 AM   #4
DLdapper

Ah, my apologies for not explaining the d3. I did in my last dare game but forgot about this one.

a d3 is just a d6/2.

1-2 = 1
3-4 = 2
5-6 = 3

Also you can use a random number generator to roll between 1-3

If you do end up doing the dare, have fun!

And if you get a chance, come back and note if you enjoyed it or not. Feedback to make it better is always good.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:17 PM   #5
CharlotteXOX

Gonna give this a try tomorrow, I'll be sure to post a full report when I'm done. Here are my rolls:

Thick diaper, plastic panties, w/ extras in pack

Adult - Well it seems you are just an adult today. Wear regular clothing. Make sure to pack your favorite book, sketch pad, or other grownup things.

Drink 32oz of water. Insert 2 bananas into your butt when you arrive at the park.

You like it Dirty. After you mess yourself, sit down and mash it all around in your diaper.

Adult - Your looks might fool everyone else, but you can't fool yourself. Deep down you know that you are just a little baby who needs diapers. To make sure you don't forget, use a baby print adult diaper or draw childish things all over your diaper. And to make sure everyone knows, write something on the butt of your diaper before putting it on ( daddy's girl/boy, Sissy, Diaper Slave, Poop Factory, Poopy Pants, Messy Butt, Toxic Waste, Loading Please Wait, whatever fits your kink best). Lastly make sure at least 2 inches of your diaper is showing over your waistband, your adult facade isn't perfect.

Adult - During your visit you must sit down and read or sketch for 20 minutes. Try as you might to be an adult you're still just a big baby. Every time you need to use your diaper say something appropriate out loud.( I gotta make a messy, I gotta pee pee, I gotta go potty, I can't hold it anymore. Etc

1 Hour

LOVES: Diapers, Bimbofication, Messy, Piss, Anal, Humiliation
LIMITS: Family, Friends, Work, Illegal, Public

CharlotteXOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, dare, diaper, dice, mature