Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-24-2018, 11:24 PM   #1
Mstropuptz86
Baby Member

Male 31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello all,

I am looking for a sub/slave as I have not had one in a while and because I am not picky about who would be a qualified sub/slave I have thought about doing a sort of interview process. I am openly accepting applications from all females on here seeking a master.

What I am seeking is someone who will best compliment my dominant personality which can be quite strict, but also very caring. Age is not important, must be legal obviously. Race and location is also not a deal breaker. Limits I feel should be a mutually agreed upon decision between the master and slave, I would prefer someone with little to no limits, but willing to compromise for the sub/slaves comfort, safety, and respect.

So if you are reading this and interested send me a PM. I ask for a little basic information and I will respond to any questions you have as well. All messages will be replied to. If I get a lot of replies bear in mind a response may be slightly delayed as I will be taking time to ensure that all applicants get the same equal treatment and response in return.

The information I ask you to send in your message are as follows:

1. First name or nickname you prefer to be called.
2. What got you into the lifestyle initially.
3. Living situation. *Note this if for discretion purpose
4. Top 3 likes and dislikes.
5. Any kinks or taboos you are interested in.
6. Any experience you may have had. *Note I do not require experience.
7. Any and all limits you have either hard, soft, or negotiable.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and respond if interested. I hope to be able to chat with you and see if we both are compatible with each other.

Advertisements
Kink Talk