Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2021, 05:34 PM   #1
Xohornygirlxo18

Female Deny and degrade this sluts clit (public)

Hi masters and mistresses
Please can you punish this sluts clit for constantly wanting attention and to be played with.
Please degrade me and remind me that I’m just useless set of fuckholes for people to use and that I shouldn’t get any pleasure (cumming) from it

Please give me very specific instructions while degrading me and not letting me cum and making me eat my own pussy juices

I have a makeup brush that I can tease myself with, sand paper and also my phone and thongs for any teases (can be public)
Please no scat, blood, family, or piss (don’t mind holding it in though) or anything else really extreme
Thank you! Please make me your bitch

Last edited by Xohornygirlxo18; 04-08-2021 at 05:46 PM.
Xohornygirlxo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 12:49 AM   #2
Mikester98

Hmm how about this?
Since you are nothing more than a slut with useable fuckhole, and are not allowed to feel pleasure. Here are some instructions.
1.when in your room, get some sandpaper. Take off your pants and underwear. Rub your pussy 5 times with the sandpaper while using your hairbrush as a pleasure tool.
2.when you go out, wear normal clothes except this time you must where a shorter skirt or something like that and a bright colored thong. Make sure just a little bit of the thong shows.
All instructions are negotiable slut.

Likes: CBT, breastplay, chastity, bondage, pain, humiliation, etc., extreme pain, clothing control
Dislikes: Not pleasing my doms
Soft Limits: pictures, videos (private), blackmail*( must be discussed)
Hard Limits: Illegal, family, life altering, scat/pee, exposure

23/M/CT

PM me REPORT, and I will have to send you a report/pic on a humiliating dare of your choice
within limits
Mikester98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:55 AM   #3
placidlife

Write on your lower belly "free use hole" with an arrow pointing to your crotch. Or on your face if you're up for it.
After that take a selfie of it on your phone, preferably with your face included. Now set an alarm to ring every 30 mins.

Within every 30 mins, you are to open up said picture and stare at it for 5-10 seconds. If the alarm goes and you havent looked at it within the past 30 mins, you are to give your pussy a firm slap, regardless of where you are or what you're doing.
placidlife is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit tease, degrade humiliate, denial slut, public dares, slut punishment