Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2020, 06:45 PM   #24
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 21

The girls got into Reagan’s car and started to head back home. Allie looked back at Julia, who was visibly nervous, while Reagan focused on safely driving them home.
“Don’t worry, Liam is a good guy. Besides, you may actually enjoy it.” Allie reassured Julia. This was the first time she was hearing his name, as she tried to picture who it would be that she would be spending the 30 minutes with.
“He helped me pass my final so I owe him, to say the least.” Allie said
Now Julia pictured him as a stereotypical nerd, who would be excited to touching all over her body. Although she told herself this wasn’t what she wanted, the thought of it made her start to feel a familiar tingle between her legs. Within a few minutes, the girls arrived back at home.
“Go put on some regular clothes.” Reagan commanded, as they entered the house. “And you can put on underwear too, we’ll let him decide what to take off.”
Julia rushed upstairs to pick out an outfit, even though she knew that chances are she would not be wearing it for very long.
She grabbed a pair of jeans, a graphic t-shirt with her college’s logo, a gray pair of panties and a white bra. In one swift motion, she pulled the dress she was wearing over her head and dropped it to the floor, leaving her completely nude. She took a moment to check out her nude body in the mirror before quickly putting her new outfit on. She liked the panties and bra she picked out because they were both thick enough fabric to cover any sight of what was underneath. Even though, deep down, she knew they would be coming off she felt much safer this way.

Julia walked downstairs, where to her surprise Liam had already arrived. Liam was not what Julia had expected. Although he was a bit on the nerdier side, he was not ugly by any means. He had a friendly looking face, which greeted Julia with a big smile as she came downstairs. His hair was short but well-kept. Although he was not muscular or athletic, he had a thin build which fit his body nicely. Julia blushed the moment she saw him. Suddenly she felt very shy and embarrassed about what the next 30 minutes would hold.
“Hi.” Liam said, breaking the ice.
“Hi.” Julia said, in a shy whisper.
“Your roommates told me about everything already. I hope this isn’t too awkward for you.” Liam told her.
“Thank.” Julia said, not feeling much better about it but appreciative that he at least understands.
During the next few moments, Liam and Julia made awakened small talk as they began to get to know each other a bit better. Julia learned that Liam is 18, like her. He studies computer science and comes from a family of all boys. He awkwardly explained that his experience with girls is limited, so he is excited for this opportunity.
“Let’s bring you two lovebirds upstairs so we can start the time.” Allie said, as their conversation came to an end.
“Yes, lets!” Liam said, with a big smile. Julia and Liam followed Allie and Reagan toward’s Julia’s room. Julia sat down at the foot of her bed, where Liam sat right next to her. In front of them stood Allie and Reagan.
“Before I start the time, I must remind you to follow all the rules we told you, Liam.” Allie said. “And Julia, you are not allowed to have an orgasm. So speak up if you feel like you might so he can stop.”
Julia only nodded, her mind was racing as she knew these next 30 minutes would be life changing.
“Annnnnndd...” Reagan said, looking down at her phone. “Time starts now!”

Julia felt her body shaking and wondered what he was going to do to her.
“Are you okay?” Liam asked, in a quite whisper as he placed his hand on top of Julia’s shaking hand.
“Yes.” Julia said, nodding. Although she was nervous, she found herself attracted to Liam and the idea of being with him turned her on.
“You have got to be the cutest girl I have ever seen.” Liam said, looking into Julia’s eyes and causing her to blush even more. “Feel free to tell me to stop at any time, if you feel uncomfortable. I want this to be enjoyable for us both.”
Julia again nodded. What Liam did next took both Julia and her roommate’s by surprise. He leaned forward until his lips met hers, passionately kissing her. At first Julia pulled back, taken by surprise that she was being kissed. But just as quickly as it started, she found herself enjoying the kiss and leaned into his lips, tasting his mouth on hers. As they kissed, she felt his hand move from her hand onto his thighs, where they moved down her legs and back up towards her crotch. The kiss broke as her reached moved his hands upward until they found the top of her shirt, which he pulled over her head. He followed this up by taking off his own shirt
“May I?” He asked, as he reached toward the back strap of Julia’s bra.
“Yes.” Julia said. For once, she felt like she had a choice and trusted he would respect her if she said no. However, she still feared what may happen if she said no and was enjoying her time with Liam.
Liam reached behind Julia, and despite struggling for a moment, was able to unclip the bra, leaving them both topless.

Both Julia and Liam took a moment to enjoy the view of each other, as they naively looked at one another’s chest. Liam firmly placed his hand on Julia’s breast, the first breast he had ever touched. He felt her heart beating below the small mound on her chest and felt her nipple harden as he slowly rubbed his thumb over it. Without saying a word, he reached down towards Julia’s jeans and began to search for the button and zipper. He quickly found them and undid them. He gave Julia one more quick kiss before sliding the jeans down her skinny legs, letting her wiggle out of them. She now laid before him in only her gray panties, which now had a small wet spot on the front. This pleased Liam and made him feel as though Julia was enjoying this as much as him. He took a moment to check out her panties before pulling down his own pants, where an erection could clearly be seen outlined in his boxers.
“We can stop here if you want.” He said. “I dont want to rush anything or do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.”
“Thank you.” Julia said. “I just need a minute, this a lot to process.”
“It’s okay.” He said. “Take your time.”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, college, dare, humilaition, truth or dare