Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-26-2017, 02:43 PM   #1
PacifierGirl

Unhappy PacifierGirl punishes some more loser boys - Edition #2

Welcome back to PacifierGirl bullies a bunch of pathetic boys. There are plenty of loser boys in the world and so the editions just keep on coming - day after day!

This time, five more boys who lost to me in Boys vs. Girls will step up to take on my challenge.

The boys who are being punished for their pathetic losses are:
Gonzales (again)
Clever_one (again)
trenho
cracks
viterz72

While my last challenge encouraged team-work, this challenge will focus more on you as individuals as you will strive to get yourself completed with the task, without letting the others drag you down.

I have prepared 15 dares that match all of your likes and limits, based on edging, pain, humiliation, anal and other nasty punishments. You will be released from the punishment once you have completed 3 of these punishments. Now where are these punishments?

I will be posting them one at a time and the first person to complete the punishment and write a satisfying report will claim that punishment. Nobody else can do this punishment.

"Okay, cool," you say. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! The punishments will get progressively harder as you go along so the race is on to complete the early punishments. Track my login times and make sure you're online when they're posted or you might miss the easy ones - they could come up at any time. Some of them might be hidden behind cryptic clues!

And do not worry readers of this who are not the involved boys. There will be chances for you to get involved and make their lives even more of a misery!

So for now, you wait...

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir

Last edited by PacifierGirl; 03-26-2017 at 02:46 PM.
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:
Old 03-26-2017, 02:48 PM   #2
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds awesome, hope I will catch some of the early ones May the best of us win...at least faster
Old 03-26-2017, 03:00 PM   #3
PacifierGirl

For the first challenge, let us appreciate some of history's most famous pieces of artwork...

Except it looks like somebody's tried to leave a cryptic message on these pieces. Just looks like a load of gibberish to me, it will take you years to figure out what this means...

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
Old 03-26-2017, 04:25 PM   #4
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

"Complete twelve edge clothed" - As the task said, I completed the twelve edges. First, I tried to manually try to come up with the words, when I realized "edges" in one painting, so went to that pattern. Then I kinda heated as used an online "make a word from letters" site and translated the text.

I removed my chastity cage as I was wearing for the versus thread (that is still on tie and it bugs me lol) and started doing the edges. Because the previous edges I was doing for you PacifierGirl it was quite fast and easy. Then decided to do the last two while I locked myself back and used a vibrator, maybe others can even react to the task. So yeah I just finished it
Old 03-26-2017, 04:30 PM   #5
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Wow, I had HORRIBLY over-complicated my attempts to solve that puzzle.

Edit: Though, I'm still not certain you're exactly correct. Maybe very, very close though.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood

Last edited by siliconavatar; 03-26-2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Insomnia
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #6
Sam~
Truth Freak

oh this looks very interesting. hope the guys appreciate the effort put into it.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:44 PM   #7
PacifierGirl

You're correct!

The puzzle was meant to be fairly simple but it could've been made a lot easier by sorting out a few clues. The four pictures spell out four seperate anagrams. If you were struggling to solve them, you could arrange the words in order of when the painting was painted to get your words done: COMPLETE TWELVE CLOTHED EDGES but your swapping of the last two words doesn't change anything.

Good job!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
Old 03-27-2017, 08:25 AM   #8
PacifierGirl

It's time for the second challenge!

This challenge is quite precious to me as it's a dare that's been passed down through my family for many generations - dating back from my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. He was great fun to talk to, before he died when I was just a little girl (he lived a surprisingly long time) although he was very strange in the way he spoke, sometimes mixing up words like "house" with "prison", "fingers" with "arse" and "car" with "cor".

He once drew me this beautiful picture depicting my family's movement across different countries and it was very impressive to look at.

Anyway, that's all completely unrelated, I'm sure of it.

Here's your dare that might've suffered the curse of chinese whispers:

20 minutes total angular bare finger while.

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
Old 03-27-2017, 09:31 AM   #9
Clever_one

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacifierGirl View Post
It's time for the second challenge!

This challenge is quite precious to me as it's a dare that's been passed down through my family for many generations - dating back from my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. He was great fun to talk to, before he died when I was just a little girl (he lived a surprisingly long time) although he was very strange in the way he spoke, sometimes mixing up words like "house" with "prison", "fingers" with "arse" and "car" with "cor".

He once drew me this beautiful picture depicting my family's movement across different countries and it was very impressive to look at.

Anyway, that's all completely unrelated, I'm sure of it.

Here's your dare that might've suffered the curse of chinese whispers:

20 minutes total angular bare finger while.
Clever translated to "while naked (bare are) stand in corner for 20 minutes." Flags were France, Russia, China, Greece, Netherlands, Poland, Japan, Romania, Korea, Albania.

20 minutes naked in corner at work is frightening while thinking someone may catch Clever. Hopefully he got this correct. It took him the entire 20 mins staring at the picture to remember all the flags.
Clever_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:46 AM   #10
PacifierGirl

You did the right dare although your extra part about remembering the flags wasn't needed.

Here's how the puzzle was meant to be solved:
* Flags are of Albania, Korea, Chad, Japan, Poland, Netherlands, Greece, China, Russia & France.
* Translate English message to Albanian. Translate this message to Korean. Translate this message to Arabic. Translate this message to Japanese...
* The final English message reads something along the lines of "There is a 20-minute corner with bare fingers".
* In my little story, I mentioned my great great great great, etc. grandfather getting "fingers" mixed up with "arse", so this can be changed to "There is a 20-minute corner with a bare arse."

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
Old 03-27-2017, 09:47 AM   #11
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

I am not sure if that is correct or not because to be honest this time I am grounded and I have no idea whats the solution is. If its what you say, then I let you complete it when you can to be fair. But others might steal this from you I guess
Old 03-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #12
Clever_one

Quote:
You did the right dare although your extra part about remembering the flags wasn't needed."
Does this mean Clever is free?
Clever_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:49 AM   #13
PacifierGirl

Nope, if you read the rules you have to complete three for freedom! Both Clever and Gonzales have 1 point each.

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
Old 03-27-2017, 09:49 AM   #14
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You did the right dare although your extra part about remembering the flags wasn't needed.

Here's how the puzzle was meant to be solved:
* Flags are of Albania, Korea, Chad, Japan, Poland, Netherlands, Greece, China, Russia & France.
* Translate English message to Albanian. Translate this message to Korean. Translate this message to Arabic. Translate this message to Japanese...
* The final English message reads something along the lines of "There is a 20-minute corner with bare fingers".
* In my little story, I mentioned my great great great great, etc. grandfather getting "fingers" mixed up with "arse", so this can be changed to "There is a 20-minute corner with a bare arse."
Well then very well made up challenge and awesome thinking. I would never think of that but now it does makes sense lol
Old 03-27-2017, 10:11 AM   #15
PacifierGirl

Past two have been fairly straight-forward but this one might take some time as it's a bit tougher. I'm posting it pretty quick after my last because I don't expect this to be done in the next hour or so.

My one hint for this one would be to try to separate and order the entities in to groups, eliminate ones that don't fit and try to rank them. Trial and error! A further hint will be released at 9pm BST.

http://imgur.com/a/AkEuL

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
The following user says Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk