Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-03-2019, 01:14 PM   #31
bondboyaaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiny sarah View Post
Coins:38

Sarah slutshot screams as she is chained to the wall next to bunny while trying to hide her modesty with her hands. “No please release me”

Looking down Sarah slutshot mumbles “ now I know how Maeselia the Invisible Hand felt in the dungeon”

Noticing bunny she looking at her Sarah snaps at him “ and you don’t forget what I did to you in the dungeon. Don’t forget I still have plenty of coins and I will repeat what happens back there to you”
Sorry innkeeper, the magic chain just jumped out of my hand and attached itself.

:::goes back to work... hummingly gleefully:::

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Tavern Employee: (Pain/Tease & Denial)
Tavern Coins: T0

Orgasm Bank: balance: o1625; interest: o50/day; coupon: 50% off 1 orgasm.
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:17 PM   #32
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboyaaron View Post
You are right we dont have much left for chains. Just this one magic one left. It attaches to your ankle and the other end to the wall next to the evil wizard bunny. Its just long enough to allow you to work in the tavern, but too short for you to go to the loo.

They are magic though. When you get someone other than you to give you permission to use the bathroom, the chain elongates until your done, and then snaps back to the original size bringing back to work.

What say you Innkeepper?

:::Menacingly and with much glee inching toward sarah with the ankle chain:::
"If it's the last one, we might as well use it ^u^"
Quote:

Sarah slutshot screams as she is chained to the wall next to bunny while trying to hide her modesty with her hands. “No please release me”

Looking down Sarah slutshot mumbles “ now I know how Maeselia the Invisible Hand felt in the dungeon”

Noticing bunny's looking at her, Sarah snaps at him “ and you don’t forget what I did to you in the dungeon. Don’t forget I still have plenty of coins and I will repeat what happens back there to you”
Bunny snarls, "Go ahead, spend them! Then Bunny can do the same to you! >:3 Muhahaha~!"
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:23 PM   #33
Kiny sarah

Sarah jumps on bunny’s words “ challenge accepted except unfortunately you only have one coin so it doesn’t look like you can do much haha”

“ I think I’ll use you as a punching bag . Here you go here’s 3 coins that won’t be going to you as you belong to the tavern owner haha. I hope you enjoy the pain”

Sarah goes to hand over the coins but realises that bunny will see her naked but she had to hid her coins somewhere when she lost her clothes so she lets him see reluctantly knowing he will soon be in pain

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:31 PM   #34
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:

Sarah jumps on bunny’s words “ challenge accepted except unfortunately you only have one coin so it doesn’t look like you can do much haha”

“ I think I’ll use you as a punching bag . Here you go here’s 3 coins that won’t be going to you as you belong to the tavern owner haha. I hope you enjoy the pain”

Sarah goes to hand over the coins but realises that bunny will see her naked but she had to hid her coins somewhere when she lost her clothes so she lets him see reluctantly knowing he will soon be in pain
"Oh um... Bunny didn't actually expect you to... Very well!! Bring it on!! >^<"
As per rule of the Tavern, the 20% you make is always rounded up, so Bunny rightfully gets one of those three coins~ .u.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:36 PM   #35
Kiny sarah

Coins:35

“Well what did you expect stupid bunny. After what you did to us in that dungeon and this situation I’m in because of your stupid owner having to hide my coins so they don’t go missing and giving you a show when I pull them out. Of course I’m going to make you suffer” Sarah slutshot angrily shouts at bunny

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:50 PM   #36
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:

“Well what did you expect stupid bunny. After what you did to us in that dungeon and this situation I’m in because of your stupid owner having to hide my coins so they don’t go missing and giving you a show when I pull them out. Of course I’m going to make you suffer” Sarah slutshot angrily shouts at bunny
Bunny laughs~ "Is that what you are so concerned about! >:3 In that case, Bunny will make sure to watch your every move, never taking his eyes off you, just so he can watch you expose your beautiful body >:3"

Bunny squeaks, "Bunny didn't say that! He said filthy body! Filthy body! .///." Bunny blushes."
Old 09-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #37
Kiny sarah

Sarah recoils from bunny’s words briefly uncovering her body and dropping a coin and picking it back up.
Sarah quickly shoots over away from bunny but recalls her time in the dungeon and as she moves her fingers brush against her pussy and make her shiver.
“Stupid perverted bunny. Hey tavern owner. You need to controll this disgusting bunny. Who knows what he will do to me. Look he is already hard while drooling over me” Sarah yells

But 7nder her breath she whispers “well I guess I did do some perverted stuff in the dungeon and stripped maeselia”

Old 09-03-2019, 02:17 PM   #38
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:

Sarah recoils from bunny’s words briefly uncovering her body and dropping a coin and picking it back up.
Sarah quickly shoots over away from bunny but recalls her time in the dungeon and as she moves her fingers brush against her pussy and make her shiver.
“Stupid perverted bunny. Hey tavern owner. You need to controll this disgusting bunny. Who knows what he will do to me. Look he is already hard while drooling over me” Sarah yells

But 7nder her breath she whispers “well I guess I did do some perverted stuff in the dungeon and stripped maeselia”
The Innkeeper laughs, "Lots of boys and girls are gonna be drooling over you. You might as well get used to it ^u^
But anyone who dares touch you without paying will be booted out immediately :|
Not Bunny though... I'll do worse to him~ ^^"
Bunny gulps~
Old 09-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #39
Kiny sarah

“ no that’s disgusting please I don’t want others to use me like that” Sarah slutshot says panicking while slightly smiling unnoticed by anyone

Suddenly Sarah stands up presenting herself to the tavern owner and her ass to bunny. “ please. Here use my body do what you want to me just let me out of these chains. Please” Sarah pleads with the owner

Old 09-03-2019, 02:28 PM   #40
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
“ no that’s disgusting please I don’t want others to use me like that” Sarah slutshot says panicking while slightly smiling unnoticed by anyone

Suddenly Sarah stands up presenting herself to the tavern owner and her ass to bunny. “ please. Here use my body do what you want to me just let me out of these chains. Please” Sarah pleads with the owner
The Innkeeper blushes~ "Sorry ma'am. There is just one who I do such things with, and they are currently corrupt by a cockring~ ^\\\^"

Bunny snickers, "Nice ass! >:3" Bunny's tone was a mix of insulting and genuine complimenting.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:34 PM   #41
Kiny sarah

Angry that her plan failed and that bunny got another look Sarah decides to do something drastic. Sarah grabs bunny’s hands and places one on her breast and the other on her wet pussy.
“Now bunny why don’t you have some fun. I know you want it and here is something to remind you of out time in the dungeon”
As Sarah finishes speaking she reaches into her nearby bag and pulls out a strange container.
“Remember this. This box is something I found in the dungeon after you were defeated and I filled it up with some of your smushed monsters.”

Sarah opens the box and out pours some monster slime that she got covered in while in the dungeon which coats her body but nothing else

“Now what will you do. Feel me up and get punished or let this go to wast”

Old 09-03-2019, 02:50 PM   #42
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
Angry that her plan failed and that bunny got another look Sarah decides to do something drastic. Sarah grabs bunny’s hands and places one on her breast and the other on her wet pussy.
“Now bunny why don’t you have some fun. I know you want it and here is something to remind you of out time in the dungeon”
As Sarah finishes speaking she reaches into her nearby bag and pulls out a strange container.
“Remember this. This box is something I found in the dungeon after you were defeated and I filled it up with some of your smushed monsters.”

Sarah opens the box and out pours some monster slime that she got covered in while in the dungeon which coats her body but nothing else

“Now what will you do. Feel me up and get punished or let this go to wast”
Bunny blushes at the sudden forced grip of her genitals~ "Uhhh ummmm~ .///." Bunny's corrupt brain wanted to call for the Innkeeper and get her fired for touching Bunny without paying... But he really wanted to use his saved up coinage to force her to willing submit to him...
"Bunny has bigger plans than ravanging you in front of everyone >///<" Bunny resists~
Old 09-03-2019, 02:54 PM   #43
Kiny sarah

“Screw you bunny you were supposed to get punished but now I’m left sat here and covered in slime. XP “
The slime starts having a strange effect on Sarah and with all the frustration built up Sarah reaches down and starts giving the whole tavern a show

Old 09-03-2019, 03:05 PM   #44
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
“Screw you bunny you were supposed to get punished but now I’m left sat here and covered in slime. XP “
The slime starts having a strange effect on Sarah and with all the frustration built up Sarah reaches down and starts giving the whole tavern a show
Bunny gives the most evil grin, "Ah ah ah, not so fast~! >:3
You see, Bunny actually has 21 coins~! >:3" Dun dun duuuun~
"How? It is simple~ :3
Subboyj has 15 coins due to that being the amount everyone starts with who hadn't posted in the D&D Inspired Add Thread. However, they have not posted in five days. Therefore, their coins are up for grabs~ >:3"
Bunny steals Subboyj's hard earned coins, thus has 21~ ^^
"Bunny purchases PASSWORD PROTECTION for Sarah Slutshot~! >=D" Lightning strikes~! ^^
Bunny has only one coin left~
Bunny laughs evilly and proudly~ ^^
Old 09-03-2019, 03:07 PM   #45
Kiny sarah

“Ahhhh nooo please not that. The slime. I can’t take it please not that” Sarah slutshot cries out in frustration

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay, tavern