Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-24-2020, 10:03 PM   #1
Mr.Blue

Female Degrading Skype Voice Calls (With Aftercare)

⚠️Disclaimer: first of all I want to clarify that I am NOT interested in degrading any males, only females, but if someone else is willing to post a similar thread for sissys or just submisive men in general than you are more than welcomed to do so! It just isn't my cup of tea, thank you for understanding.

Hey there, recently I've had an itch to meet more submissive women on this site who are willing to talk to me over Skype (voice only, no cam required). I find that it is much more fun and interesting to talk to my degradee than simply just text, and I am looking for those few daring sluts out there to come join me for some very intense and degrading roleplay sessions!

One thing you should know is that AFTERCARE IS MANDATORY if you are willing to play with me like this. It is VERY IMPORTANT and vital to maintaining our mental health/well being that we engage in some form of verbal aftercare AFTER the humiliating roleplay. I cannot stress this enough so opting out is non-negotiable. It would be extremely irresponsible of me to operate otherwise so this is going to happen whether you think it's important or not. Also, this aftercare can be anything from some light DDlg play to just talking or watching a movie/show together on a screen share site like rabb.it. There are many other creative ways I can implement healthy aftercare and it will all just be dependent on how our dynamic is together.

Of course, I am willing to engage in this sort of play at your own pace, we could just talk normally the first time if you'd like, but eventually I will ease you into knowing what it's like to be verbally degraded and humiliated online (100% consentually, of course).

This sort of play isn't for everyone, you definitely have to be a little brave...but trust me, once we get to know each other better it'll be so much fun. There are tons of avenues we can explore together: normal SLUT humiliation, DDlg play, bimbo hypnosis, mind control, consentual "rape" play, etc... the list goes on and on. Whatever your degrading kink or fetish is, I will do my best to fulfill your fantasy, or implement my own will on you if that is what you fancy instead...

Anyway, if you are interested in the possibility of a session like this, feel free to pm me for further questions and I will do my best to answer them! If you are already 100% down for it, than simply post "I'm in, Sir!" in this thread below and I will contact you for your Skype details. You may also describe your favorite degrading kinks/fantasy scenarios a couple spaces below this confirmation so I know first thing what you're into, but this is entirely optional.

I look forward to meeting all of you horny sluts who so desperately crave verbal humiliation. It should be a lot of fun as always.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 08:33 PM   #2
Awememe14

I’m in Sir! I’ve already pmed you

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/8DO8P
Kik: Awememe13

Intrested in exploring: pet play, anything
21 F
Awememe14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags