Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: What do you like the most?
Being forced or controlled by a family member or a close friend. 75 16.56%
Being forced or controlled by someone you know in reallife, but don't know very well. 65 14.35%
Being forced or controlled by someone you don't know or someone from the internet. 138 30.46%
Being blackmailed by a family member or a close friend. 27 5.96%
Being blackmailed by someone you know in reallife, but don't know very well. 27 5.96%
Being blackmailed by someone you don't know or someone from the internet. 42 9.27%
Being controlled by fate, e.g. throwing a die. 22 4.86%
Being controlled by a computer program with all the feature you ever wanted. 38 8.39%
Being blackmailed by a computer program with all the feature you ever wanted. 19 4.19%
Voters: 453. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Forced and being controlled

The majority of all the people on GetDare like to be forced and controlled by something or someone. This can be your master, your boy- or girlfriend, someone from the internet or even fate. So I thought, if the majority of the people likes this, why don't I ask some questions about it to everyone. So vote at the poll and answer the questions below.

Please, only vote and answer the questions if you like to be forced and controlled. If you are going to answer the questions, you may not only answer 'yes' or 'no'. Write why you do or don't want/like it.

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
- If yes, why about being blackmailed turns you on?
- If not, why not?

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky?
- Did he/she know that you like to be controlled?

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
- Who is or was this person?
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example)

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet?

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual?

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
- For how long are you forced or controlled?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- Something more you want to say about it...

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
- For how long are you blackmailed?
- What material does he/she blackmail you with?
- Is he/she anonymous or known?

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants?

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
- What can he/she control and what not?
- Any reasons why you choose for this?

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
- Who would this person be?
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die?
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you?
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human?

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you?
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly?
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human?

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions?
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread?

xD Sorry for those last questions, I just had to know if people like these kind of questions. I hope you liked it.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 07-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default My answers to the questions

By someone I know, who I can trust and who doesn't go too far. So not like I will have to get pierced, get tattoos or get brandmarked.

Yes, although I think it's a little too risky for me.
Simply being forced or controlled by someone isn't enough to be powerless against him or her. If he has kinky material of you, he/ she can use that to make me do everything he or she wants me to do.
- If not, why not?
-

Well, when I was young, my parents forced me a couple of times to do something. But that's just natural.
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky?
Nothing related to something kinky.
No.

Never.
-
-

Never.
- If you get the chance to be blackmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
Yes, but I think being trustworthy also means that you set rules at the beginning before he/she starts blackmailing you. I like some rules like he/she can't tell any one that he/she is blackmailing me. There are other rules as will that I want to discuss, but there are too many to write them all down.
A good friend, yes. But like above, he or she must be trustworthy.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough?
Yes, but I need to know if he or she is trustworthy. And I will only find out if he's trustworthy or not by being more than just friends or a acquaintance.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet?
No, because I don't know what he or she will do with me.

By a female. But I bet that every straight mail wants to be forced/ controlled by a female.
Straight.

A female who fully controls me. Right now I still live with my family, but when I live alone (later), he or she can fully control me. Controls what I may do and may not do, what I must wear, how much I have to expose myself, if others can control me or not, EVERYTHING. What I like even more is that she may lock me up somewhere, torture me or what whatever SHE wants to do with me. She gets full access to me and my life. But I still want to see my friends and my family.
For a couple of years and if I like it, then a lot longer than those years.
A female, around my age, maybe younger. Having a younger female controlling me makes me feel even less powerfull than being controlled by an older female. Brown hair, normal body shape and she must have a powerfull personality
She can have everything I have, although it's still registered under my name. And in this case I am talking about a car or house.

Yes, but it's pretty the same as being forced and controlled. But it's more thrilling because you never know if she is pleased with what I did, thus never knowing what she may disclose.
First I want to try a year or so. If everything goes well, whether she disclosed a lot or nothing, I'll think about being blackmailed even more.
Same person as the one from being forced and controlled.
All kinds of material. Videos of me, naked a clothes. Picture of me, naked a clothed. Things of me that can humiliate me and other things that can force me to do things I like or may not like.
No, she can't be anonymoes. I must know how she looks like, what her personality is and such things. But most important is that she can control me even better when she's with me, or rather, I am with her.
Things like "if you don't do it within ... hours, this picture will go automaticly on the internet"-dares, tasks and things. That's what interests me. Also, it's not safe to be blackmailed without discussing rules at the beginning of it. What I want the most is signing a contract that makes me her slave and that she can do whatever she wants with me, so I can't go to the police or some other way to "defeat" her when some things don't go like I wanted them to go.

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants?
She can abuse, use and humiliate me whenever, however and wherever I am.

Full control of my whole life.
She can control everything.
Because this turns me on a LOT.

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
If I can trust him/her, yes.
A beautiful female that's is a couple of years younger than me.
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)
Everything she needs to control me. With or without face, it doesn't matter.

Yes. Like the example, just by rolling a die and doing the dare.
Having a combination lock of 5 digits locking your belt while wearing tight girly jeans. I am a guy, so this is humiliating when I go in public. And since I can't take the jeans off until I guessed the code, I have to pee and poo in my underwear and jeans, too.
No, because fate are just chances. I want someone controlling me who thinks.

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you?
Yes, why wouldn't I be when I made this thread myself.
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
Every function that can make someone obey more. Such as taking pictures, webcam function, controlling what do may and may not do that day and all other things you can think of.
Not completely, because if there is somehow a bug in the program, something can go wrong. Examples: suddenly disclosing all your videos and pictures, deleting or creating wrong files from your computer or shutting down the internet.
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human?
No, although it would be better to combine these two things together. Whenever the human isn't there with you, she can give you commands through that program and watch you whenever she wants to.

I think I asked some things more than twice and I hope other people will answer these questions, too. Or at least vote in the poll I created.
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions?
Yes. I think it doesn't really matter if you are being controlled, forced to do things or being blackmailed. As long as the person is trustworthy, everything is alright.
Ten, because I really enjoyed making and answering these questions.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:16 PM   #3
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Someone I'm familiar with enough for them to know what to force me to do but at the same time appreciate my limits.

Yes, but only in fantasy so far. Being forced to do something is a huge adrenaline rush.

Not yet.

Not yet.

- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
Possibly all of them.

Female. I'm straight. Besides the obvious, I'd hope she would get some thrill out of it as well.

No set time. I'm forced to "earn" my freedom from the blackmail. I'd prefer a female.

See above. Probably being blackmailed by pics or videos. An anonymous blackmailer would be cool as well.

What is the thrill of being blackmailed if you aren't abused some?

Just part. Because I don't want to totally ruin my life! lol

Absolutely! The rest would be decided by the blackmailer.

I love dice games. The most exciting was one for humiliation pics in a kinktalk album.

Love this idea! If it could do it as well as a human but I'd prefer the human element.

I knew I had this urge somewhat but have never acted upon it.
I give it an 8 for some originality.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #4
Drake739

Just voted in the poll, will answer questions when I get home tonight! But seriosuly, this is a great thread. Thanks so much!

Likes: Spanking, CBT, rules, bondage, dice dares, orgasm control,
Dislikes: Anal, edging
Limit: Messy, public (full and semi), family/ friends, body waste

Kik: Drake739

Reveal my truths, ask me anything!
Drake739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:18 AM   #5
harrier10

By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled? By someone I dont know or barely know
--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too? Yes definitely
- If yes, why about being blackmailed turns you on? Being made to do it or something worse happens
--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something? I was made to wear a bikini to a friends party
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky? Forced to do it and was kinky
- Did he/she know that you like to be controlled? No
--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you? Only her
- Who is or was this person? A neighbour in our street
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example) I was made to go her birthday pary in a bikini and tutu and was restrained why they played
--• Did someone blackmail you before? Not before then
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? Yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? No
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? Yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? Yes
--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female? Female
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual? Straight
--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have? Being a complete slave
- For how long are you forced or controlled? 2 days a week
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) female 23 slim and fit
- Something more you want to say about it..
.--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed? Yes
- For how long are you blackmailed?- life
By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) male 20
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? Dirty pictures
- Is he/she anonymous or known? Known
- Something more you want to say about it..
.--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? Can abuse and humiliate as much as they want
--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part? Fully
- What can he/she control and what not? Anything
- Any reasons why you choose for this? Because that is the point
--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? Yes
- Who would this person be? Dont know
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...) wearing womens underwear with fa e
--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? No
--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? Yes
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.) All
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly? Partly
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human? Yes
--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread) ok
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? Yes
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread? 7
Limits; family, public Pictures/Video, Extreme pain, Permanent, costing money.
harrier10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:03 AM   #6
Hawkward

Only answered the relevant questions

To be honest, anyone that fits the role. Virtual software and real people have their own merits I feel.

- If not, why not?
I've never experienced blackmail before, but it has always been a fantasy. I understand the possible constraints, but there's an element of fear which I both enjoy, but also feel hesitant towards.

Nope, and I wouldn't be willing to be blackmailed by anyone except somebody I know well enough that I can trust.

Forced/controlled by females, and I'm straight.

Something that impedes on my day-to-day life. I don't particularly seek sexual control, but rather lifestyle control. I'd even like the idea of removing as much sexual nature from the equation by doing things like removing access to pornographic content. I'd likely be happy with being controlled by either gender, age isn't much of an issue, but I'd probably guesstimate 18-35.

To be honest, the less I can think of the better. That's what I'd hope for the blackmailer in question to understand. It's their approach that counts. Everybody would do things their own way, I believe that uniqueness to hold the best fantasies.

Hmm... I actually don't know to be honest. I guess a bit of both?

I'd say part. As much as the idea of surrendering ones life to someone sounds like a fantastic fantasy, it's far from practical in most cases, and is either risky as hell, or ridiculously stupid.

Yes, I'd be willing to do this. It'd have to be without face though, but other than that, I've no real set preference.

Quite a few times actually. I've been on the dice dares thread often, even allowed the fate of chance carry my fate on certain tasks. I've yet to be controlled by a human.

YESSSS - Webcam, pics, reports, online database, controlling the net, controlling your programs allowed, interrupting computer use now and then to order you in some way, or remind it's there, automatically posting stuff to a place like tumblr, or other sites etc etc.

I'd already been clear on most of my likes as of just now. At this point, it's more being explorative, and better defining any traits I have - 8/10
Old 07-23-2014, 09:16 AM   #7
babybitch
Account Banned

A close male friend.

Yes

The loss of control
- If not, why not?

I have been blackmailed
I was forced to send more and more revealing pictures as well as some dirty tasks
Yes
Yes
People on gd
forced me to live like an animal

Yes
Yes
This is a fantasy of mine, a close male friend but they would have to not know that I enjoyed it
Maybe
Yes but it is less exciting as you can just lie

Male, bi

A close male friend blackmails me to do stuff but he thinks I hate it.
1-10 years
Friend, male, 6'0, well built

Yes
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? Photos, brute strength

No not pure at all!

Fully
Everything
More humiliating

nope

Yeah I love dice dares
It was a life control dare
No but it is a good substitute

Yes! That would be so cool!
Pictures, disclosing them if I don't prove I have done certain tasks, only allowing me on certain websites at certain times, set rules, dare generator.
completely
It is a nice substitute
I need to find me a blackmailer
I'm pretty pathetic haha, I need controlling :P

10 il it<3

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #8
KlipperC

In reality by someone close to me, who understands my limits and likes. Though equally I confess from time to time I find myself fantasising about being in a situation where I'm controlled by someone who is neither close nor particularly cares about my limits. I think thats one of those fantasies too. I normally feel pretty in control of my life so the loss of control is a pretty huge head rush.

I've never been blackmailed, but again sometimes the thought crosses my mind and I spend several hours wiggling until the thought has passed and my senses have returned. There's a danger to being blackmailed, and while that's a rush it's one of those things that makes me slightly hesitant to do so, even if the thought is enough to haunt me in my subbiest of moments.

A few times. Most recently and probably appropriate to this forum, the very reason I ended up here was in order to make up to someone who I had wronged. She took quite a lot of amusement in my situation.

She was an ex. I broke her heart, and so my guilt led me to do a ridiculous number of things on this site, much to her amusement. Oddly enough I still keep coming back.

Previous to this someone I was dating forced me to make dinner for her and a male friend before heading out for the night, not knowing quite what had happened in my absence. I try to not think about what happened there.

Possibly. It depends at the moment they caught me, and what sort of head space I was in.

Probably not. I try my hardest to keep my kink's and my family and friends as far removed as possible.

More so that someone I did know well enough. Again there's more danger in this but therein lies the excitement.

Probably the most likely scenario, but one that has it's own risks. How much can you trust anyone from the internet? I suspect they would have to tell me that they were the most trustworthy person I had ever met before I figuratively dropped my pants.

Probably both. I have to confess to being naturally more turned on by a lass, but there's smething about a guy controlling you as well that is kind of a head rush.
I'm straight.

I fear my biggest fantasy probably involves having my preferences and limits ignored or pushed, having my sexual preference for example discarded and maybe being forced to be bi or gay, or anything that generally undermined my masculinity and general cockiness. It worries me that I might in the right circumstances end up getting something permanent done as a consequence, but I try not to dwell on it and hope not to wake up one that with my bits pierced or a tattoo across my chest.

Until they get bored, or I escape away.
I have honestly never thought about this, but I fear it would be strange to be controlled by anyone too much younger than me

The thought has crossed my mind, but it's never been dwelt upon long enough to be fleshed out into a full fantasy.
Hopefully not for a lifetime.
Oddly something that has never crossed my mind.
Something that would destroy my social dynamic. either that or pictures or secrets.
Both have their attractions, though again I have never explored this thought for long enough to really flesh it out. I'm generally a blank canvas or sponge waiting to soak up someone elses filth

In truth I suspect the less pure the more the turn on.

It depends. I try not to involve my family nor my work in my kink's, just because I don't think its fair to involve anyone in them against their will.

Quite possibly.

As long as they didn't feature my whole face I suspect that they could pretty much be anything.

Nope

Not even slightly. A person's imagination and wants are far more arousing than a computer program.

More so than I expected.
It's probably an 8. Could have done with more pie.

God I would do anything for more pie.

Likes: humiliation, submission, some pain, shaving, forced feminisation, objectification , pet play,forced gay/bi, cum eating
Dislikes/Punishments: CBT, Edging, Orgasm Control, anal play, nipple torture, cuckoldom.
Limits: Family, permanent, public, face pics

My 5 Most Humiliating moments

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Back only because my girlfriend gets off on strange guys humiliating me
KlipperC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:07 AM   #9
Damion

I like to be forced/controlled in a relationship for kinky sex-play.....other than that, I enjoy the concept of wagers and contests, and the feelings of domination or submission brought therin.

- If not, why not?

I like the concept but i'd likely be too afraid to try it irl. It is very erotic as it combines control with the potential risk of humiliation, but if it actually happened in a non-nice way, i'd likely hurt the person to stop them.

Not really...i've even told my romantic partners that i'd like to be controlled in some way, but they all seem rather turned off by it...

Same as above.

No-one has blackmailed me yet. By an extremely trustworthy person I might try it. A family member or good friend? No....that would make me angry (likely not meant in a kinky romantic way). Some-one irl but don't know well...maybe as part of a wager/bet/contest....same goes for someone never seen/internet.....unlikely i'd be brave enough to do it though.

Either/or/both....I'm Pansexual so it really doesn't matter to me

The two main ones rolling around in my mind lately:

1. would be having some form of bet/wager/contest with either my ex or my arch-enemy (both male...one around 28, the other around 19)....my losing, and then being made to do sexually humiliating things for their pleasure (dress up in outfits and be photographed...orgasm control....cum-eating...that kinda thing).

2. Having some close friends/partner over for some kinda erotic game (strip-poker; Onyx; etc), my losing and then being used/controlled by them sexually as part of the defeat. Bonus points for team-contest and my partner and I both being sexually controlled/used. Mega-points bonus for my ex and enemy doing that to my partner and I

Hmm....not really....closest I can think of would be a webtease I enjoy where you lose a bet with your ex...have humiliating erotic photo's taken for losing the bet, then are blackmailed with them into performing humiliating things.

Either/Or. That second option does sound like fun, but i'd be concerned about social-suicide.

Either/Or. Again, would be concerned about social-suicide.

I would find that a heck of a turn-on, but i'd almost certainly be too much of a coward to do that (I do have trust issues). Person would be anyone I lost a contest/wager to....pictures would be either with or without fact...humiliating...and a range of naked to wearing humiliating/erotic clothing.

I've tried that on occasion, but I don't really enjoy it...mostly on account of there being no consequence if I don't follow through. Would greatly prefer a human doing it.

That does sound like fun. All of the functions could be interesting, though I would like to be able to deactivate/limit it. Either/or range of control would be interesting. I think it could be interesting purely because it couldn't be reasoned with....but I think i'd prefer a human purely because it'd be more personal.

I'm thinking 'Have I written anything that could let someone find me/identify me? Nope. Have I written something that will give someone an idea to challenge me in an erotic bet/wager/contest....possibly....hopefully? '

I don't really think i've found anything more about myself....i've tried a lot of things and am rather self-aware.

7. (Would maybe go up to 8 if something fun came about because of this)
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:02 AM   #10
Underpantsareoff

By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?
By a female, doesn't matter if it's a familymember, friend or someone from the internet.

never tried it, but i think i would like it. it gives you an reason to go on with things even if you don't like it at the moment. with balckmail you have to do it.

-yeah i had one quick sessions with a domme who made me do stuff, and ofcourse she knew i liked it.

-see above. made me say humiliating things, dress up in my sisters underwear, joi with possibility that my parents saw everything.

- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? if it's a she, then probarly yes.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? if it's a she, then probarly yes.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? if it's a she, then probarly yes.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? if it's a she, then probarly yes.

- by a female, and i'm straight.

- For how long are you forced or controlled? for weeks/months through sessions, or a couple of days in once.
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) by one or more females, within agerank 18-35

- For how long are you blackmailed? see above
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) see above
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? for example with a nude pic of me, or some info that no-one else knows (like my real name connected with info of this site)
- Is he/she anonymous or known? doesn't matter to me, but known sounds more fun (then you can continue al day everyday and also in real life.

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? whatever she likes, she has the control.

- What can he/she control and what not? hmm tough question, i would say almost anything, would like to control some things of my own.

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? yeah i would
- Who would this person be? see above answers
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...) naked, humiliating, first without face but later she can make me take some with face

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? just some dicedares from this site
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human? no like the human aspect too much

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? no, like the human aspect to much
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human? no

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread) its a good thread, makes you think of what kind you like/ what fantasies you have
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? hmm not something i didn't knew yet.
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread? about a 7
Underpantsareoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #11
playwithmeplease

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled? I like being controlled by strangers over the internet

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too? I would like to, but doubt I ever will
- If yes, why about being blackmailed turns you on?I like the idea of the control
- If not, why not?

I've been forced to do things by a lot of people so I'll talk about the only time the person didn't know I liked being controlled. We were playing truth or dare and whoever forfitted would have to become a slave to whoever they forfitted the dare to for the rest of the night. One of the men there kept daring me. His first dare was to strip naked for the rest of the game. Then I did truth and he asked if I was turned on, which I answered yes to. The next time he asked what the kinkiest thing I ever did was and I told him giving blowjobs to multiple guys in a bar bathroom. Next I choose dare and he forced me to masturbate in front of everyone. Next I had to hold ice against my nipples until they melted. Dares like this went on until the end of the game.
- Who is or was this person? My friend was my master for a month and my ex boyfriend was my master
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example) We were at a mall and we decided to go to a restaurant. While we were waiting for our waiter to come back with our drinks he told me to take off my bra and underwear. I was wearing a dress and took them off as discreetly as possible. He handed me my vibe, very indiscreetly and I had to use it. He turned it on low, but when the waiter came by he turned it on high. He left the remote in plan view on the table as I squirmed in my seat and tried to order. Once the waiter was gone he turned my vibe on low again, but would at random change the setting. Soon I was barely able to not cum and my master told me to cum when the waiter came back with our dessert. It was embarrassing, but I came when the waiter brought the desert. My master then made us shop for another hour without me being able to wear a bra or clean off my cum.

--• Did someone blackmail you before? Nope
My ideal blackmail situation is I give the email of my friend to someone I don't know online and I am forced to do what the blackmailer wants or they'll email my friend about everything I've done, but no pictures involved
Being controlled by a male and I am bisexual
I am controlled for at least a year and forced to do public type dares and painful punishments for any failures. And being forced by a man who is about ... 25?
I would honestly rather be blackmailed by a female who is about... 22?
I want to be humiliated and abused
I'd still have limits but I'd probably have to work that out with whoever the master is. I still need at least a tiny say in what I do and still no pictures
No
I guess the most exciting way is rolling a die to find out what clothes to wear. I like this a lot less than being controlled by a human.
No.

hmm... 8. The questions are good and I liked the poll idea.

I live alone so dares at home can be as loud, long, or demanding as you want.
21/f/ D cup sweater puppies
Toys: rope for bondage, handcuffs, remote vibe, butt plug, nipple clamps, and house hold items

I like being a cow, kitty, dog, PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=94347
playwithmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #12
NoChoiceCumslut

Send a message via Yahoo to NoChoiceCumslut
Default My answers

Someone close to home but not previously known to me.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too? Yes
I like the idea of complete helplessness and control of the situation.
- If not, why not?

Not yet, but hoping soon.

- If you get the chance to be blackmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? Yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? No
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? Yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? Yes

I would think being controlled by a female would be more humiliating, but either would be.
I'll go with "bi", although I don't find men attractive. I do find being used by men very humiliating and sexual.

Being turned into a complete cun-dump whore for their amusement and pleasure.
Until they're done with me.
Hasn't happened yet so I don't honestly know. I would think I would be more comfortable with a male or female somewhat close to my age.
Sound interesting.?.?.?., drop me a message, Dare, order...

See above answers.
I would say that I'm more interested in blackmailed force/control.

Within some "preset limits", whenever, wherever, however, and with whomever

Again, within some limits; "fully".
Some limits; scat, blood, permanent body markings, family, illegal, children, extreme pain.
I think reasonably obvious concerns: don't want to be arrested, prefer to keep my secrets, (semi-)secret, etc.

Yes. Disclosure acceptable on certain websites where family/friends shouldn't be anyway. If they are there and find me out, they'll probably have some interesting ideas of their own.
Whoever is in control.
All of the above; humiliating, Bi, CD, face....

Never really considered this. However, after reading some TorD's, I guess I'll have to give it some thought.
Don't know/Not sure.

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automatically controls you?
Not at this time.
Don't know/Not sure.

Didn't really dig up any earth-shattering info, but is the first time I'm throwing it out there in a public forum.
9: If you're honest, makes you put your thoughts/desires out there in public.
NoChoiceCumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #13
soccer girl

almost anyone, in person or internet

- If not, why not?
find it really hot but scared to do it haha

internet people have kind of and yes they knew

kind of mostly dares not no choice kind of thing

--• Did someone blackmail you before? tried but nope
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? hard to say too nervous
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? yeah
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? maybe
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? no

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female? either dont mind
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual? straight

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have? used against my will
- For how long are you forced or controlled? long time
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) any gender up to about middle aged ish
being made to do thing normally wouldnt, maybe public, dressing slutty acting slutty a lot of things

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed? kind of
- For how long are you blackmailed? medium
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) anyone i know ish
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? nude photos etc
- Is he/she anonymous or known? known
same as controlled but being made even more to do it with basically no choice no matter how bad the task was

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? however whenever wherever they want anything

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part? almost fully still somethings on my own
- What can he/she control and what not? just basic limits
- Any reasons why you choose for this? i like it

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? certain ones not anything terrible
- Who would this person be? friend co worker idk
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...) humiliating without face, naked, slutty clothes

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? yep dice games
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you? really humiliating long dice dare since you dont know what youll be doing but you can see what it could be
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human? its a fun change but probably not i

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? sure why not haha
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.) controlling clothes, pictures, reports, basic stuff
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly? partly, not too much
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human? hmm not sure never tried it

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread) thinking of being controlled
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? a little maybe
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread? 9
Old 09-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #14
vir1985

great

I vote for
<<Being controlled by fate, e.g. throwing a die>>
vir1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:18 PM   #15
Slut2Humiliate

Anyone really. But anonymous really gets me going.

Yes, I sure do. It's one of my favorite things.

Probably the fact that I'm at that person's mercy.

- If not, why not?

I...I like it! XD

Only from the internet!

Yes it was. (Drinking my own piss....worst/best thing I've done)

Yep! They were on kik as well.

Not irl. But, yes.

My online dom.

I had to suck off the local grocer, and tape it for my dom to see

They try. But I always do a "fake" pulling out to see if they'll really send it or just give up and chicken out

Of course!

Never thought about it, but probably.

Again, never thought about it, but yes.

Yes. It really appeals to me.

Male

Um...bicurious is what I'm leaning toward.

Oh wow...um, rape is definitely high. Publicly being a slut for everyone to see as well.

As long as possible

Any age, gender, and however they look

PM me?

All day everyday

As long as the blackmailer wants.

Anyone

This account, pics, my social media

I'd like anonymous

Again, PM me

The second option

Fully

They can control everything

Because it makes me feel more like a slut, which in turn gives me confidence to do my tasks.

Yes and no. It scares me, but I'm also extremely horny just thinking about it.

Whoever, it doesn't matter to me

Humiliating is preferred

Yes. Dice dares ftw!

I did an ice dare once that left me pretty damn satisfied

No, I like human more

Yes but I've never done it

Idk, but I want this app now. Thanks.

Complete if I had it

I'm not sure at the moment...

This was a great thread! Really took me into my mind.

Kind of

- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you'd give this thread?

My Likes: humiliation, ice play, toothpaste, intricate dares, blackmail, pee control, orgasm control, edging

My Dislikes/Punishments: anal, pee, family, friends, diapers

PM Spank where and how many (max 200 per person per day)

PM Pee and I'll be a pee slave to you for 1 day

PM Toothpaste and where and how long
18/f

Kik: slut2humiliate (give me a dare to start!)
Slut2Humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailed, controlled, forced, slave, truth