Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
spankmynaughtyass

Default Jason Hill

Jason. Hill. The hottest guy in our class. The guy with a rugged look, especially in his black leather jacket and skinny jeans. The guy who looks like he was born on the wrong side of the tracks but in reality had an amazing upbringing with two loving, not to mention rich, parents. The smart guy who every teacher loves. The one who I've had a crush on ever since I laid my eyes on him. The perfect, godlike one. Jason. Freaking. Hill.

It was 6th period history, and I couldn't help ogling at him from where I sat in the classroom. We were working on group projects and our class was in a disarray. After a moment, Jason looked up and his dark, brooding, deep brown eyes locked into mine. I was in a trance; I couldn't look away. One of his friends then brought his attention back to their project and he looked back at his group. In that moment I realized that he had just caught me staring and I flushed and shook my head. I turned back to my project only to see my group giggling at me. I blushed even more, looked down, and started working on our project.

As the class was coming to a close, I looked up from my work and realized that all my friends were staring at something right behind me. I widened my eyes and turned around, and there he was; standing perfect and tall right behind me. I looked up at him and was stunned once again by his beauty; so much so that I couldn't speak.

"Hey, Allie." he said. HE SAID MY NAME!! HE KNOWS WHO I AM! I practically melted.

"Ummm, hi Jason" I managed to stammer out.

He grinned at my obvious discomfort. He must know the effect he has on all the girls at school. He kneeled down so he was level with me and whispered in my ear: "Meet me behind the gym after school."

I nodded slowly, my eyes wide. He grinned once more and sauntered away, confident and sexy, like usual. A shiver ran through me and I looked, wide eyed, back at my friends, who looked back with the same perplexed expression.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
spankmynaughtyass

Default Part 2

In my rush to get to the back of the gym after the last hour of school finally ended, I walked straight into Jason. He stumbled, but once he regained his balance, held me in his arms and smirked down at me. My legs turned into jelly.

"Hey Allie. I've been noticing the way you keep staring at me. I've kinda been crushing on you too" He watched my reaction as my eyes widened and I flushed in pleasure and complete awe. "Anyways, I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming over to my place later today? We can hang out." I nod my head, unable to make a sound.

"Now, you're probably wondering why I asked you to meet me back here of all places. Well... it's because for the longest time I've just really really wanted to do this." Without wasting another breath, his mouth was on mine. My reaction came fast and strong. I pressed my lips against his hard and ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. Once we heard the wolf whistling though, we pulled apart. I glanced over his shoulder and saw the small group of his friends, grinning, along with a couple of girls, glaring, that had joined the party.

"He looked around, grinned, and turned back to me. "I should go. See you tonight, at around 7? My parents are out of town. It should be fun!"

"See you then!" I say, in a breathy voice. His smiles that sexy smile and saunters away to his friends.

I take a deep breath and try to regain my composure. Holy freaking crap. Jason Hale just made out with me. With ME. Grinning from ear to ear, I make my way to my car and drive back to my house, thinking about what I should wear to his place tonight.

At 6:30, I start the car and pull it out of the driveway. I'm dressed in jeans and a casual, but sexy black tank with light grey embroidery. My dark brown hair is braided to the side and I put on a little bit of mascara for the occasion (I don't usually wear makeup). I've told my parents that I'm going to my best friend Katie's house to work on our history project, even though it's a complete lie. I feel kinda guilty but I'll think about that later. It's because I'm not allowed to date. Date!! My stomach fills with butterflies as I wonder what we're going to do tonight.

I pull up at his house. It's huge. It seems to have at least 4 floors, and is framed with tall pillars and a huge lawn; probably the size of my entire house. I tentatively walk to his front door and ring the doorbell. After standing in the cold for a couple of seconds, he answers.

As he opens the doors, he looks at me appreciatively, and I freeze, staring at his godlike figure. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Just his jeans. He noticed me ogling and raised his eyebrows, bringing my attention back to his face. "Come in." he said. It sounded more like a command than a welcome. Widening my eyes, I step into his mansion of a home. Looking around, I notice many things. A giant grand piano sitting on a raised platform, stairs that wind up in a spiral, and an elevator. Things I definitely do not have in my house. I mean, come on, a freaking elevator?! I look at him and he looks at me.

"Hey Allie." The way he says my name sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"Come with me." He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. Clasping his hand, I walk behind him. "I want to show you my room."

As we step in, I'm met with a bedroom larger than the size of my parent's master suite. In fact, it's probably twice that size. A king sized bed fit with dark blue sheets sat against the wall, and opposite was a TV bigger than any I've ever seen. He also had an XBOX and a PS3. I looked around in awe. His desk was, just like everything else in here, big. It looks like he'd just been studying before I came because there was a mess of papers sitting on top of it. There was another door on the far corner that I can only assume led to the bathroom.

As he walked in, he locked the door behind him. My heart beating heavily, I spun around and looked at him, questioning why he locked it. His expression darkened.

"Take off all your clothes Allie." He said, straightforward. I looked at him with wide eyes. What?!

"You heard me. Take it all off."

"No!! Why would I do that you sicko?! I hardly even know you."

He took a step forward. "Maybe because I've done my research on you."

"Research?!" I say, fear growing deep within my belly.

"Yes.. for one, I know you aren't allowed to date." He holds up a picture of me and him making out. Who took that?! "Well, I can show this baby to your parents and get you grounded for life."

"I also know that you lied to your parents about coming here and instead told them that you were going to your friend's house to work on your history project. Is this true?" I shake my head, attempting to derail him. Maybe make him question blackmailing me. How does he know this stuff?!

He walked up to me and slapped me hard across the face. "Rule number one: never lie to me."

As the horror of what was happening dawned on me, tears began to slowly fall down my face. I backed away and wiped them away, trying not to let my fear show.

"And theres more..."
Old 05-27-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
tam

Its a good story so far and i look forward to the next part.
tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:41 PM   #4
spankmynaughtyass

Default Part 3

"If you don't want this picture shown to your parents, you'll do exactly as I ask. They'd probably ground you for life and never trust you again, once they know the lies you've told them. And besides..." He takes a step closer to me. "I see the way you look at me, I know you're attracted to me. You're secretly into this and you know it".
"So... be a good girl for me Allie and strip, now. Or you will be punished" he firmly stated.

Am I into this? I am attracted to him, and he's right. If that picture gets out I probably wont be let out of the house for the rest of my high school life. I can't let that happen.

Hesitantly, I grasp the sides of my tank top and pull it over my head, and drop it to the floor. I kick off my shoes and then pull down and kick off my jeans, adding them to the pile. I'm now standing in front of him in just my bra and panties. He continues to look at me, arms folded, and I know he wants more. I reach behind me and unhook my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I slowly pull down my panties and throw them on the pile as well.
I stand with my head down, feeling embarrassed.

"Look at me" he commands. I look up at him, my face red. I think I'm shaking. He slowly walks around me, inspecting my body. He traces his finger down my naked back and caresses my ass ever so gently. When he returns to stand in front of me, he cups my breasts in his hands. "Size?" he inquires.

"Umm I-I'm a B cup" I stammer.

"Hmmm" he says, in acknowledgement that he heard me. I don't know why but I feel a twinge of hurt that he hasn't yet told me he likes what he sees.

He seems amused by my obvious awkwardness and embarrassment, but looks directly into my eyes as he tells me what he wants me to do next. "I'm going to tell you a list of rules now. You are going to sit at my desk, over there, and copy these rules down over and over again until I think you've done enough."

I look over to the desk and notice that there is a pen and some paper sitting there for me. He leads me to the desk and sits me down, and I flinch when my bare ass touches his cold leather seat.

"I may add to these rules with time, but for now write these down. Rule number 1, as I told you before, is never lie to me. Rule number 2 will always be in place: Always do as I ask without question. Hesitating on your part will earn you a punishment. Rule number 3: Always address me as "sir" or "master" when we are alone together. With company, you may call me Jason. Rule number 4 is that you will gracefully accept whatever punishment I choose to give you, whether you think you deserve it or not. Rule number 5 is that you may never masturbate or orgasm without my permission. Now, start writing."

"Yes master" I say quietly, looking at the paper in front of me. I begin writing.
30 minutes later my wrist hurts and I don't know how much longer I can keep writing for. I've written the rules 10 times over. I look over at Jason, who is sitting on his bed on his laptop, and he glances up to meet my gaze.

"Any reason you're taking a break, Allie?" he asks, narrowing his eyes.
"Umm, master.. my wrist hurts from writing so long and I was wondering if I could stop now. I think I know the rules very well enough already."
"Do you now?" he took the paper from me and scanned my writing. "Recite the rules to me then, Allie. If you know them so well." I blanch under his intimidating gaze.

"The first rule is to never lie to you. The second rule... is to always do as you ask without question or hesitation" I say. I look at him and he just raises his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to continue.
"The third rule is to always call you master or sir..." I say slowly. His gaze is so intimidating, its stopping my brain from functioning. "The fourth rule is to... accept any punishment you give me...." Shit shit shit. I stare into his eyes and my heart sinks as I realize I can't remember what the fifth rule was.

"And the fifth rule, Allie?" he prompts.
"I... I can't remember master" I say quietly, racking my brains to try and think of it. Come on, I was literally just writing it down a few minutes ago. How can I not remember?!

"Hmmm" he says, coming closer towards me. Abruptly, he inserts two fingers into my wet pussy, stroking in and out. I gasp involuntarily. My heart is pounding.. It feels so good.... I'm panting. I'm on edge. But just as I feel an orgasm coming he withdraws his fingers, leaving me wanting. He isn't going to let me cum. My hands travel involuntarily down to my pussy but he grabs them and holds my hands up over my head. I whimper, feeling beyond frustrated as my impending orgasm sinks away. "Do you remember the last rule now, Allie?" he says, his face close to mine.
Tears prick my eyes. "I'm not allowed to masturbate or orgasm without your permission master" I say, in almost a whisper.

"That's right, Allie. And you sure as hell are not going to get to orgasm tonight". I close my eyes in defeat. "Now, I don't think you've written the rules over enough times, since you clearly cant even recite them properly. I don't care how much your wrist hurts, get back to work" he commands, letting go of my hands. "And don't even think about touching yourself. If I see your hands go anywhere near your pussy, I will punish you" he said firmly.

I went back to work, resisting the urge to touch my pussy and give myself some relief, and after another hour passed he finally told me I could stop. "Very good, Allie." he said, scanning the paper. I breathed a sigh of relief that I did a good enough job. Just as I did so, I realized my pressing urge to pee. I turned to Jason.

"Master..?" I ask him hesitantly.

"Yes?" he looks up from the paper to me.

"Umm.. may I use the restroom?"

He thinks for a second. "Yes Allie, let me show you the restroom". He leads me to the other door in his room and opens it, revealing a large bathroom complete with a shower, a separate bath tub, a toilet, and a rather large fancy sink.
"Thank you" I say and make my way over to the toilet room, but just as I'm about to close it, he gets in the way.
"Oh no you don't" he says. "Did I tell you you could close the door?"
I look up at him, understanding dawning on my face. Hold up, is he saying he wants to watch me pee? I can't do that, it'll be so humiliating. Him standing over me as I'm naked and sitting on a toilet... "Umm Master, I would really be more comfortable if you closed the door. Or at least... maybe can you turn around while I urinate?" I ask him, hoping he understands and wont make me do this.

Abruptly, he grabs my shoulders, spins me around and lands one large slap on my ass. "Unless you want more where that came from, you will do what I say without question. Now sit on the toilet and relieve yourself. Do not look down".
Tears in my eyes, I sit down on the toilet seat and look straight at Jason's face as he watches me in the bathroom. The sound of my pee splashing in the water makes me feel more humiliated, and the stream of pee keeps coming for an embarrassing long amount of time. I start crying gently while I pee, the frustration from earlier mixed with the embarrassment of being naked in front of him mixed with this humiliation is too much for me. He looks down at me as I cry and pee, and says "Wow you really are pathetic, aren't you?" making me cry more. When I'm done, I ask him if I can wipe, and he allows me to. I stand up and follow him out of the bathroom and back into his bedroom, using the back of my hand to wipe the tears from my eyes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, sex, sexy, slave, spank