Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Nuclear Bad Sissy Baby Needs Punishment.

I have defied my Master and removed my wet diaper without his permission. Now he told me to create this thread for people to post their punishments for me to perform. Btw, the punishments must be diaper related or crossdressing under clothes.

This thread will be up for 2 weeks. Thank you.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Please punish me! I have been a bad baby. I need diaper punishment dares immediately.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

you must not change your diaper for 30 hours. no matter what. You must put on a pair of panties over your diaper to not forget who you are. Also before bed lick your feet clean.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Now, I have a new diaper. It has to stay on for 48 hours. I had to remove it for a shower.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Bad baby! You definitely need some punishment. This time you WILL keep that diaper on and if you take it off before 48 hours, you will tell me and you will be punished severely.

Since you like messy things....eat your dinner like a baby. That means dressed only in your diaper, and you will eat a bowl of spaghetti with your fingers. Mess it up all over yourself. Once you're good and dirty (and I mean really dirty) you will sit and suck on a pacifier for ten minutes and reflect on what happens to bad babies.

Also, any time you go out in the next two days, you will wear pink underwear and have "Bad baby" written on your stomach.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Please delete this thread/post moderaters! Thank you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk