Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2019, 11:28 PM   #1
spaz mcgee

Default lonely wife looking for love

I am a 19yo married woman that has been married for one year and only ever have been with the one man since I first started dating at the age of fifteen. My husband has a job that earns lots of money, and we have a very nice house. Unfortunately there is basically no sex life and hasn’t been for quite a while. He travels all the time so I find myself sitting around the house bored to death living a lonely sexually frustrated existence.

He recently bought a new computer to keep me amused while he is away on his business trips and my husband uses it when he works at home. I use it to play games and do searches when he is out of town. I discovered "chatting", and that led to the opening of a whole new horizon. I was shocked when I first went on line and saw the chat-rooms that people could explore. Master slave, rape, something called water sports, and even public disgrace videos. I also saw channels that were for people who apparently shared my most secret fantasy but for a long time.

Without much sex and sexually frustrated all the time I began to have many different fantasies about many different things but mainly fantasy’s about being a sex slave. Usually to someone who took pleasures in making me do things that were nasty and perverted and humiliating. I had no idea where these fantasies come from, but I frequently fantasized about them while masturbating, and even the odd times when making love to my husband.

Finally, one day, during one of my husband's many trips I was got to know a man and eventually I was invited to act out my fantasy on line. I described myself to him. I am nineteen, 167 cm’s tell natural blonde, 32A breasts and I am considered quite attractive. He was forty-eight, 180 cm’s tall.

I agreed to do everything he ordered me to do on cam. At his direction I took off my t-shirt, my jeans, my panties, I wasn't wearing a bra. Now I was totally naked, talking to a strange on webcam. I was hooked! From then on, whenever my husband was away, I was on the Internet. I was in that chat-room, or a similar one. I told strange men my fantasies, in great detail, and acted out their fantasies as well. I couldn't get enough. I explored some of the other kinky sites. I found a lot of excitement there too. But I always went back to looking for a man to tell me what to do, to use me and abuse me on cam.

Well, last night things got a little out of hand. My husband had been gone almost two weeks. I was incredibly horny and lonely. I had drunk a couple of
Glasses. I am not a total non-drinker, but my limit is usually one glass.

I was talking to a guy who was a bit wilder than I was used to and I was getting pretty tipsy, so I was enjoying it. He convinced me to get a
Third glass of wine while we talked. Big mistake!! I did, and as the evening wore on I found myself doing everything that he ordered. He was pretty good at it too. He really knew how to push my buttons. He talked about making me fuck and suck strange men for his amusement. Undressing me in public, letting men touch me intimately in a public place. He made me touch myself. He got me so aroused, and I was so tipsy, I guess I just got carried away.

He told me to call a taxi, and when the driver got there I was to go out to the car, naked, and bend over the hood and beg the driver to fuck me. I could not do that, of course. Not in this neighborhood. I told him I wanted to serve him, but I couldn't obey that order. He kept after me though, and as unbelievable as it seems, we reached a compromise. I would call a taxi, and when it arrived I would go out in my robe and ask the driver to come in and help me with my bags. I cannot explain why I agreed to this. I guess it was a combination of the wine, being so aroused, and a desire to experiment with my fantasies. Maybe doing it on the computer webcam just wasn't enough anymore. I actually made the call for a taxi.

As I waited for the taxi to arrive my master began giving me instructions on what to do when he arrived. He kept trying to get me to do something outside but finally he became more reasonable. I would go outside in only my robe and invite the driver in. I would ask him to sit in my chair at the computer, and my master would explain that I was his slave and I would do whatever he wanted. He was going to tell the driver that I was going to lick him and suck him and then let him fuck me all on webcam. While I was doing this, the driver was to tell him all about it.

Things didn't go exactly as planned I heard the cab pull up in my driveway. I put my robe on and hurried out. I invited the driver in. He seemed a little put out but he agreed to help me with my bags. I don't know what I was expecting, he was a very attractive, person, in his mid to late twenties, but he didn't look all that clean. I cannot explain why I didn't come to my senses and tell him it was all a mistake. It was like I was in a trance. I suppose that I had slipped so much into that character I had been fantasizing about since puberty that I had given up my free will.

I led him inside. I could almost feel his eyes on me, trying to see through my thin robe. I led him into the computer room and asked him to sit in my chair. He looked a little worried. It was obvious that something unusual was going on. I opened my robe and as his eyes bugged out I told him that someone on the computer wanted to talk to him.

I cannot explain how I felt when I stood nude in front of this strange man. All of a sudden I was in one of my fantasies. I was embarrassed. I was aroused. I was totally without free will. At that point I was ready to do whatever I was told, the nastier the better. He finally tore his eyes away from my now naked body and looked at the computer screen. I leaned over and told my master that I was now nude and the cab driver was sitting in my chair waiting for him to explain. My master told the driver that I was his sex slave slut. I would do everything he told me to do. Then he invited the taxi driver to explore my body while he told him what to do to me. I jumped as I felt his large hands touch my skin. He started at my thigh in the back. His hand moved up over my ass, pausing there for a few moments. Eventually itmoved around to my front and up to my tits, exploring every inch of me thoroughly, roughly. After several minutes of pawing my tits his hand moved down to my pussy and he left it there as he turned back to the screen.

I knelt and unzipped the driver's pants. He stood and I pulled them down along with his shorts. He balanced himself by putting his hands on my head as he stepped out of his pants. He had a very fat cock. It was only about average in length, but very fat. It was already hard and oozing pre cum from the tip. I did everything I was told, licking his cock and his balls. Taking his balls into my mouth and massaging them with my tongue. Lifting his legs and licking his ass. I was on the verge of an orgasm just from obeying these nasty orders. Doing things I would never do for my husband.

As a final humiliation i was ordered to give the driver twenty dollars, to pay him for his time. Then the driver got up and dressed, gave my body a few last gropes, and left. I saw him to the door and after a few more minutes of talking to my master and going over what I had done, agreeing to talk to him again, I signed off and went to bed. Before going to sleep, however, I spent at least half an hour using my vibrator. I came and I came and I came as I relived everything I had done in my mind. Finally I more or less passed out.

Last edited by spaz mcgee; 05-06-2019 at 05:45 AM.
spaz mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to spaz mcgee for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk