Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-07-2016, 06:54 AM   #76
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Due to an oversight on my behalf, abc12345 was accidentally missed this round, even though he submitted correctly. His result has now been added, which means abc12345 is exposed, and kim- has been pushed into the orange zone, so her picture has been removed. subJef has also moved from orange to green zone. I have edited m previous post to reflect the correct results.

Those of you who participate know that I reply to the PM's to acknowledge your entry. I'll add a note to the next round to recontact me if you haven't heard back from me within 48 hours of submitting, which should help to prevent this issue from occurring again.

My apologies, this mistake is entirely on me. Next round will begin in 24 hours time.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:36 PM   #77
slave4567

Crap, last and exposed. My score was bad, but without more practice I couldn't do better. Do people actually stick with the no practice, 3 attempts rule?

Kik: slave456789
slave4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #78
novicetom

I had 3 attempts and decided my score was too naff to enter!

Novice But Keen

PLEASE be gentle, until I find my feet

Skype / WhatsApp available on request
novicetom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:49 PM   #79
feetandtickling
getDare Sweetheart

I did a good score but i wasn't confident and i didn't join the round!

Maybe i'll play the next one :-)

Like: feet, tickling, denial, webcam (no face), master/slave, chat, challenges, forfeit games, soft pain, ice

Dislike: hard pain, nipples, cum licking, toothpaste, clothespins, forced orgasms, pics (no face)

Limits: messy, eating/drinking, long dares,

Hard limits: poop, diapers, illegal, public, family, friends, anal, gay, sleeping, crossdressing
feetandtickling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:37 AM   #80
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

The winner, soundwave106, chose to see Kim- privately exposed. Her picture has been provided.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:49 AM   #81
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default New round

This week we are playing: Asteroids

Use space bar to shoot, and arrow keys to move your ship around. You get three lives per round, but you can play 3 rounds, for a total of 9 lives. Your best of the 3 is the one we are looking for.

Note - new for this round: put your pics on a 7 day timer! If I haven't acknowledged your entry within 2 days via PM, send me a follow-up!

You will attempt the game 3 times, no practicing, record every high score you get and send me a screenshot of your highest score, and a nude picture of yourself.

I will collect all the high scores and after one week, the bottom 25% will be exposed on kinktalk for 4 weeks.

If you have the highest score, you get to chose one of the bottom 50% and I will send their pic to you with a 7 day decay time. You may not expose these people without their consent (else your pic will end up online), these pics are just for your enjoyment.

To join in, send a screenshot of your scores and a nude picture (face optional but appreciated in the spirit of exposure) using http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, with at least a 7 day timer to me via pm. Then, leave a post in this thread saying that you're in.

If you have entered before, you will have to send a new picture. The amount of losers is decided by the amount of entries, bottom 25% gets exposed.
So this means:

6 entries - 2 exposed
10 entries - 3 exposed
14 entries - 4 exposed
18 entries - 5 exposed
22 entries - 6 exposed
etc.

A few guidelines to the pictures:
  • You have to be completely naked
  • You have to be visible at least from knees to chest (no dickpics!), from the front.
  • Face is optional, but appreciated. It's a risky game and you place your bets. You may send one with face when you're confident in your score and one without when you're not.
  • If you lose multiple times, send different pictures. They don't have to be more exposing, just different.

Enjoy the game, try your best and don't lose intentionally. Non-genuine entries will be excluded.

There are bonuses available, including a new one this round.
  1. Anyone who includes their full face in the pic, can choose from a 10% boost to your score, or a reduction of exposure time to only 2 weeks (down from 4) if you lose.
  2. First time female entrants can choose from either a 5% boost to your score, or the option of not having your getdare username posted with your pic, should you be exposed.
  3. Only have your face exposed to others who also risked their face. For example, if you end up in the red zone, I will censor your face when posting the pic on kinktalk, but will PM the uncensored pic to individuals in the orange/green zones who also included their face - anyone who didn't risk their own face, won't get to see your face. If you end up in the orange zone, and are chosen for private exposure, your face will only be shown if the person who won also showed their face - if the winner didn't show their face, your face will be censored

Bonuses can be forfeited, they a not mandatory. If you are eligible for a bonus, and wish to use it, you MUST state so in your PM to me.

This round will finish Sunday night (US time) time this weekend.

Last edited by aus guy; 11-08-2016 at 03:37 AM. Reason: adding new bonus
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:36 AM   #82
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

There is a new bonus up for grabs this round for anyone who includes their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
  1. Anyone who includes their full face in the pic, can choose from a 10% boost to your score, or a reduction of exposure time to only 2 weeks (down from 4) if you lose.
  2. First time female entrants can choose from either a 5% boost to your score, or the option of not having your getdare username posted with your pic, should you be exposed.
  3. Only have your face exposed to others who also risked their face. For example, if you end up in the red zone, I will censor your face when posting the pic on kinktalk, but will PM the uncensored pic to individuals in the orange/green zones who also included their face - anyone who didn't risk their own face, won't get to see your face. If you end up in the orange zone, and are chosen for private exposure, your face will only be shown if the person who won also showed their face - if the winner didn't show their face, your face will be censored.
The idea being that if you choose this bonus, you are limiting the potential exposure of your face to only other people who have risked their face. In addition, if you are not exposed, you will see a lot more faces that the general public will.

Only one bonus can be chosen per round, this is just another option. You may still choose either the 10% bonus or reduction in time, which still leads to full public exposure if you lose.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:30 AM   #83
HungFunJack

Rocket

I'm in, hopefully everyone else struggled with this game too.
HungFunJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:25 AM   #84
Fun Lover

In again, to make it a little more exciting for myself I limited myself to just playing one game. Losing a ship early on worried me but I think I did fairly well.
Fun Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #85
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

I'm in for this week again

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:03 PM   #86
goods

I'm in! This is my first time

- Be nice! 😀
goods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 08:14 PM   #87
Sherlock5512

im in. first time out of many hopefully.

Limits: depends on mood but mainly no consuming piss/scat, no family, no permanent, only limited public exposure and no friends

Other than that pretty much anything goes

My PM dares
Sherlock5512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:02 AM   #88
grantadams197

I'm in for this round, new bonuses are smart!! Thank you for evolving and hosting this game, it's so much fun!!

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 04:53 AM   #89
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantadams197 View Post
I'm in for this round, new bonuses are smart!! Thank you for evolving and hosting this game, it's so much fun!!
Great to see interest in the new bonus, although no one has taken it up as yet. Hopefully it will be useful for those wishing to dip their toe in the water before jumping right in, when it comes to potentially exposing your face.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:59 AM   #90
subJef

Not so sure about this one lol, I'm in!

No way: open public, family, friends, xdress, major pain,
permanent, social ruin, blackmail, illegal
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3008235
subJef is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, game, nude, risky game