Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-30-2018, 01:52 PM   #781
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

I think it's good it risks a chunk of people, one would be kinda slow.
I'd allow for some sexy poses, not just standing facing camera.
Maybe a bonus for referrals? Lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 05-30-2018, 01:59 PM   #782
jthunderbolt

I like Kendra's idea. Maybe use a generic picture for every contestant to imitate pose. And then switch up the picture every round. Keep it interesting.

Likes: humiliation, light pain, dice games, bondage, light cross-dressing, body-writing, panties, picture recreation

Dislikes: denial, anal, piss play, tedious/boring activities

Limits: Messy, blood, scat or gross, illegal, public, social suicide, diaper stuff, anything that involves other people without their consent

skypename : live:jthunderbolt_1
jthunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #783
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthunderbolt View Post
I like Kendra's idea. Maybe use a generic picture for every contestant to imitate pose. And then switch up the picture every round. Keep it interesting.
Oh I was saying more like let girls send in any sexy exposing pose they want lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #784
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Oh I was saying more like let girls send in any sexy exposing pose they want lol
I think merging the Play for Your Exposure and Exposure Raffle games but make it regular.

So, "On every second Sunday we will play a game" and alternate. So entries open on Sunday for two weeks; close, results given. New game opens .. .

I like the bottom 25% of the PFYE and maybe one every 100 or part-100 tickets gets exposed.

Perhaps have an email address (inbox.lv, gmail, etc) where people email their entries as I tried three times to submit my entries and they kept timing out.

I like Kendra's idea of having a photo that people imitate 9perhaps one for guys and one gals), or look at DareSetter on Twitter - "This month, pose in your skimpiest underwear, pose outside naked, etc"

I think there is life in these games, but it needs to be consistent.
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:08 PM   #785
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post
I think merging the Play for Your Exposure and Exposure Raffle games but make it regular.

So, "On every second Sunday we will play a game" and alternate. So entries open on Sunday for two weeks; close, results given. New game opens .. .

I like the bottom 25% of the PFYE and maybe one every 100 or part-100 tickets gets exposed.

Perhaps have an email address (inbox.lv, gmail, etc) where people email their entries as I tried three times to submit my entries and they kept timing out.

I like Kendra's idea of having a photo that people imitate 9perhaps one for guys and one gals), or look at DareSetter on Twitter - "This month, pose in your skimpiest underwear, pose outside naked, etc"

For the record I did NOT say recreate a pose. There's a billion of those "dares" already. I said let people do whatever pose they want so long as it's exposing.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 05-31-2018, 07:16 AM   #786
jthunderbolt

Quote:
For the record I did NOT say recreate a pose. There's a billion of those "dares" already. I said let people do whatever pose they want so long as it's exposing.
Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, sorry.

What stops people from sending a sexy pose as it is?

Likes: humiliation, light pain, dice games, bondage, light cross-dressing, body-writing, panties, picture recreation

Dislikes: denial, anal, piss play, tedious/boring activities

Limits: Messy, blood, scat or gross, illegal, public, social suicide, diaper stuff, anything that involves other people without their consent

skypename : live:jthunderbolt_1
jthunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:08 PM   #787
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
It sure would spice things up, depending on pose etc

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 09:26 PM   #788
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthunderbolt View Post
Didn't mean to put words in your mouth, sorry.

What stops people from sending a sexy pose as it is?
I think as is it's supposed to be standing, facing camera, knees up... anything else is an extra pic which people might be less likely to do.

I don't know, throwing out ideas.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-01-2018, 05:29 AM   #789
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post

Very good ideas. I'll need to think through combining Play For Exposure and Exposure Raffle, but it might work.

I have been tempted to setup an email address for submissions, but the issue holding me back from this is how to identify the user in the spreadsheet. When everyone signs up to GetDare, they choose a display name they are happy to make public. That is the name I use when updating the spreadsheet. A lot of emails I receive have real names, and I'm never sure if the sender is willing to risk their real identity. It is much easier to accidentally expose real names received via email, as opposed to PM's within Getdare. That said, with the numerous image hosting sites going offline, this may force my hand in setting up an email address for this purpose.

Quote:
Absolutely spot on. I'm trying to maintain the spirit of the games while making incremental improvements. Tweaks are made between each round, but I'm very conscious of ensuring the core concepts stay the same. That's why I created the Exposure Raffle as a separate game, while still running Play For Your Exposure as a separate item
Old 06-01-2018, 05:38 AM   #790
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantadams197 View Post
Hmmmm well it's mostly about the risk of exposure, so either full frontal face included only pics, or... add in some personal details (within sensible parameters)? Basically increase the risk element?

Or go the other way and lower it, only one person exposed each round?

If it was easier to administer, run it fortnightly or weekly? May not be possible I know!!
A lot of people have face as a limit, so requiring face would significantly reduce the entries.

It takes a fair amount of work to run this game, being several hours each round. I don't have the time anymore to run these games on a weekly basis, which is why they have stretched to monthly. We also have lower participation rates that lends itself to longer rounds, but I'm not sure which is the causation/correlation.

I'm not saying your ideas won't happen, but I haven't seen the interest levels to support it. If we have enough people willing to risk full nude with face, I'd be happy to support that game style.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:42 AM   #791
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The idea with the defined pose is to ensure everyone is risking the same level of exposure. If it was more generic to allow any nude photo, that would allow vastly different exposure risk profiles.

Perhaps we can change the guidelines, to state that any pose is acceptable, as long as you are nude and nipples + pussy/dick are visible. How do we feel about that change?

What type of bonus are you suggesting with referrals?
Old 06-01-2018, 07:28 AM   #792
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
The idea with the defined pose is to ensure everyone is risking the same level of exposure. If it was more generic to allow any nude photo, that would allow vastly different exposure risk profiles.

Perhaps we can change the guidelines, to state that any pose is acceptable, as long as you are nude and nipples + pussy/dick are visible. How do we feel about that change?

What type of bonus are you suggesting with referrals?

Hmm...
Maybe a bonus for pics that show ass or cock or pussy or nipples, so those doing the most revealing get a bonus.

Referrals maybe like 10% to score if you manage to get someone to join? They would indicate the person that referred them when they submit.

And maybe you need an assistant lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-03-2018, 04:13 AM   #793
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
Very good ideas. I'll need to think through combining Play For Exposure and Exposure Raffle, but it might work.

I have been tempted to setup an email address for submissions, but the issue holding me back from this is how to identify the user in the spreadsheet. When everyone signs up to GetDare, they choose a display name they are happy to make public. That is the name I use when updating the spreadsheet. A lot of emails I receive have real names, and I'm never sure if the sender is willing to risk their real identity. It is much easier to accidentally expose real names received via email, as opposed to PM's within Getdare. That said, with the numerous image hosting sites going offline, this may force my hand in setting up an email address for this purpose.

Absolutely spot on. I'm trying to maintain the spirit of the games while making incremental improvements. Tweaks are made between each round, but I'm very conscious of ensuring the core concepts stay the same. That's why I created the Exposure Raffle as a separate game, while still running Play For Your Exposure as a separate item
Maybe, could use tumblr, if you had a tumblr account dont need to post there, just have to anonymous submission's that way you have control, and people dont have to use email address, may be worth looking into.

and

Feel free to extend
Old 06-03-2018, 04:42 AM   #794
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Scratch that it looks like Tumblr has stopped allowing anonymous submissions sorry for any confusion

and

Feel free to extend
Old 06-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #795
CajunHawk

What about if a frontal face pic of the loser randomly goes to one of the other entries of the raffle like a winner?

That way there is so suspense in someone getting a face pic of you.

Likes: Exposure, humiliation, nudity, mild pain, dare games, cum eating

Dislikes: mild insertion, anal, hidden public

Limits: personal info, face, blackmail, piss, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, permanent, cross-dressing

PM Dares: Edging, a dare of your choosing, Spanking, swallowing cum, going commando, public humiliation and shame
CajunHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, game, nude, risky game