Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2019, 05:39 PM   #1
MasterAandSlaveZ

Default Orgasm Denial / Clit Torture: Help me torture my slave!

Hey Everybody,

I like to torture my slave with denial and pain, and I figured I would enlist you all to help me out with this.

My slave will not be cumming for at least the next two weeks. So you all have that long to torture her clit with edging, making her desperate to cum, and abusing her clit.

So, let me lay out my slave’s likes and limits!

Edging, denial, teasing, she’s especially fond of humiliation so if you want to make fun of her go for it, clit pain, light public (i.e. vibrator in panties kind of thing, not much beyond that), light nipple pain, clit & nipple clamps

Limits:
Pictures, permanent damage, family, friends, pee or poop, hardcore public, blood, messy, illegal

Stuff we have:
- Vibrators, including one that fully engulfs the clit and is really good to tease with or torture with pain if she’s oversensitive.
- Tiger balm (all natural, much safer version of icyhot)
- Rubber bands / hair ties for snapping
- probably other stuff i can’t think of - ask and we’ll let you know if we have it.

My slave is bisexual and we are especially interested in having mistresses torture her as she gets tortured by a master (me) all the time, though dares from masters are welcome as well.

Also please note that we are both busy adults and as such we can’t have her or myself commit to doing things that take an excessive amount of active attention. For example, her edging every hour is probably not realistic, but something passive like putting on fresh tiger balm every time the burning goes away is totally fine. And of course we will try to accommodate all dares we get that are within our limits.

Please make my slave desperate to cum and in absolutely clit agony!

Also, I will have my slave write detailed reports about how much something made her need to cum or how bad something hurt, etc for you to enjoy.

- Master A
MasterAandSlaveZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:41 PM   #2
KingDev

Have her apply tiger balm to her clit, then edge with one of her vibes.
Every time she reaches an edge, cool her down with an ice cube rub and give 5 snaps to her clit with a rubber band. Repeat 3 times then reapply tiger balm and stuff her with ice.
Would love to hear a report back
KingDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:50 PM   #3
MasterAandSlaveZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDev View Post
Have her apply tiger balm to her clit, then edge with one of her vibes.
Every time she reaches an edge, cool her down with an ice cube rub and give 5 snaps to her clit with a rubber band. Repeat 3 times then reapply tiger balm and stuff her with ice.
Would love to hear a report back
Thank you for the dare! I will have my slave write up a very detailed report as soon as she completes it!

Keep the dares coming, I want my slave’s clit to be so desperate to cum and constantly in a lot of pain!

- Master A
Old 10-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #4
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

she should clamp her clit and edge while she only allowed tu rub her pussy on items no inseeation

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:52 AM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I have moved this thread to the correct forum.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #6
M3ntally_amethyst

Edge her once for every word in the responses.

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #7
luzifell
getDare's Most Awesome User

I recommend the brushing Treatment
take either a feather or a really really soft brush for this. (Makeup brushes are great for this).
first let her edge once or twice to "get her going". then tie her up nice and tight, stretched out with spread legs. then spread her legs, maybe apply some tiger balm to increase the effect, and JUST touch her clit with said brush. nothing else. but also never stopping moving the brush. in about 99% of slaves, this is plenty enough to keep her drooling on edge, but not enough to push her over, no matter how Long you do it.

Would be curious how Long you dare to keep it up. Also since she is into humiliation, why not ad a bit of a Twist. while you brush she has to keep begging. verbally debasing herself and begging for more torment. and whenever she stops for more then a moan or taking a breath, you grab the rubber bands and snap her clit until she starts begging again.
I bet she will "love" this.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 06:34 PM   #8
MasterAandSlaveZ

I think my slave is in for a rough two weeks! Keep them coming, pain and denial dares welcome!

- Master A

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, edging, orgasm denial