Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-09-2017, 05:58 PM   #1
Crossdresser reshma

Default Ask me the most humiliating thing you can..😄!!

Hey everyone I am a crossdresser sub with almost no limits except family, friends and permanent.I have performed a huge range of tasks which also includes scat.I am mostly into semi-public or painful tasks.I feel it a gratitude to ans any questions you ask. Please be as much humiliating as much you can.
The answers would be pretty obedient.
Thank you😊
Just can't wait for them.
Crossdresser reshma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

Ever had a sexual fantasy about a family member or friend? Describe all in detail

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:44 PM   #3
Crossdresser reshma

1)Ya, I have a short female friend with big tits.Her tits always seem very tempting hanging her chest to me,I always feel if I could strip her off and lick her nipples.once she was wearing a pink bra under a white tee shirt,the bra was clearly visible I wish I could tear off her top and get a glance just at once.I being a bit highted and she being short I always stand behind her and wait for a chance to get a view of her clivage.

2)Not about a family member, but I leave in a rented apartment
with my classmates,we have a maid who comes daily and I always fantasized about her.I always wish if I could tell her about my crossdressing fantasy and ask her to dress me like her and then we both would do all the cleaning jobs together.
She also works at more 2-3 place,I also wish to go crossdressed with her and help her in her jobs...lol😁

Thank u for the question.
Waiting for more,be as humiliating as much you can.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #4
Crossdresser reshma

Just giving it a push.....
Old 12-10-2017, 10:03 AM   #5
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I would like to know your sexual fantasy, the one thing you really would like to experience, details are appreciated. Apart from the 2 fantasies you already answered.

And your sexual horror, something you really wouldnt want to do or be found in doing.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 12-10-2017, 11:04 AM   #6
Crossdresser reshma

Talking

My biggest fantasy is being a life long slave to a mistress.controlled by her all the time.I always fantasized being made made to sleep in a cage whole of my life.Just obeying her, trying to make her happy. Accepting all here jobs punishments and pain with gratitude.She making me to crossdresser and take out with her sometime. Being spanked/caned by her and getting my ass bruised all the time.
Also I fantasize about she keeping me in a Chasity when ever she have a fuck buddy,I being denied,made to watch them fuck,
and lick all there left over on the bed on the floor and even on their bodies after they have done......

Actually I am open for everything but I have a bit yack over vomits and a fear for penis inserts...but will dare do them if it's my mistresses punishment for my disobedience.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:08 AM   #7
Crossdresser reshma

Be as humiliating as much you can....
Waiting for more.....
Thank you🙂
Old 12-11-2017, 06:56 AM   #8
Crossdresser reshma

Just giving it a another push..
Old 12-14-2017, 06:26 PM   #9
Crossdresser reshma

Eager to answer some more😉
Old 12-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #10
whoops

What is your first name?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

What is your sexiest dream ever?

likes: pee, semi public, corner time, line writing, essay, cum savoring, denial,Cum Eating, Anal

dislikes/punishments: Femdom, Feminization, I will do anything, semi public, Cbt, Short term denial

pm "ADD" to add a PM dare

WISHLIST
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80740
whoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 11:35 AM   #11
Crossdresser reshma

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoops View Post
What is your first name?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

What is your sexiest dream ever?
Reshma.
I wish I could get a poop or cum flavoured ice cream but for now it's chocolate.
Once i my dream I saw I was giving a blow job to a black man with a very big cock and he cumed on my face and pounded me in my ass on a beach it was my sexist dream ever....
Thank you 😉
Old 12-15-2017, 05:34 PM   #12
Crossdresser reshma

Hey waiting for more.
Be as much humiliating as you can😁.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #13
Rhowc
getDare Devil

1. Please tell us in detail about the first handjob you gave. How old were you? To whom? How did it come about? How big was his cock?

2. Please tell us in detail about the first blowjob you gave. How old were you? To whom? How did it come about? Spit or swallow?

3. Do you deepthroat?

4. Please tell us in detail about your first sexual experience with a girl. How old were you? What did you do? Who initiated it?

5. Have you ever done an older man? Would you?
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:31 PM   #14
Crossdresser reshma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
1. Please tell us in detail about the first handjob you gave. How old were you? To whom? How did it come about? How big was his cock?

2. Please tell us in detail about the first blowjob you gave. How old were you? To whom? How did it come about? Spit or swallow?

3. Do you deepthroat?

4. Please tell us in detail about your first sexual experience with a girl. How old were you? What did you do? Who initiated it?

5. Have you ever done an older man? Would you?
Sorry but I haven't yet got involved with a male😟
4)we actually we're in a relationship for 8 months before we had sex.I was 19 then.I always felt very horny,she has perfect boobs and a nice fleshy soft ass.When ever we got a chance she always resisted to loose her virginity so each time we were to do a very long foreplay and when it comes to sex.It took me very long to convince her for a blowjob and then sex.though I messed up a bit early it was the best experience of life.It started with she making me lay on my back and she started giving blowjob,her expression during the blowjob got me more and more horny then she sat on my face and asked me tu lick her pussy very hard.After I was done she kissed me and we exchanged each other's taste,it was the saltiest kiss we ever had😮😋.Then she went down , sat on my cock and slowly started humping,after a short humping she took my and initiated it to her hole and started fucking me very hard.
It was our best day😇.
If any male from Mumbai India or near by plzZz pm if interested.I get very horny these days and desparately need a cock.
Thank you😉
The following user says Thank You to Crossdresser reshma for this post:
Old 12-16-2017, 08:35 PM   #15
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Since you haven't yet experienced a male, please answer questions 1 thru 3 from the perspective of your fantasies for and about men.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rhowc for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk